X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?

Originally posted by Barbariana(aka fatuglywhoreofravensock) View Post
    I said I'm a Goth AND a witch.

They are two separate things. I have explained this very clearly. I am a fan of Goth Rock, so I am a Goth. And I am a Druid.

Actually, I am a descendent of the Ard Ri Brian Boru, through his grandson Muirchertach ua briain, and Muirchertach's daughter's marriage to Arnulf de Montgomerie. I am also a descendent of the Pfannebeckers, who originally came entered the Netherlands through Gaul.

Also, the druids were still active in Ireland during Brian Boru's reign, as well as during the reign of his son. Which was not 2500 years ago.

whatever

drop a line next time you speak to Elvis
    Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
    Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Actually, I am a descendent of the Ard Ri Brian Boru, through his grandson Muirchertach ua briain, and Muirchertach's daughter's marriage to Arnulf de Montgomerie. I am also a descendent of the Pfannebeckers, who originally came entered the Netherlands through Gaul.
      So what? Your bloodline doesn't carry culture, sweetheart.

Also, the druids were still active in Ireland during Brian Boru's reign, as well as during the reign of his son. Which was not 2500 years ago.
      No, not 2500 years ago, just a 1000. WHATEVER. It's still a gap long enough for a culture to disappear.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
        Except the kind that grows in a petri dish.
        2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Can I pose a hypothetical question for you "knowledgable" folks here

What if someone was goth (i.e. dressed in dark colors, seemed moody a lot)
          BUT prayed, loved God, and went to church every chance they could

I'm just curious what you guys would think of that

Comment

Originally posted by the lies i tell hurt Jesus View Post

Well dear, just as every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit (Matthew 7:17), a person who prayed in faith and actually loved and obeyed God, would naturally give up his foolish, gothic fetish.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by bradley t View Post

I would think...

Matthew 7:15
              Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

The reverse is also true

God Bless
              DAM
              Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
              Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bradley t View Post

Then they would not be following God's Word to the letter, and would therefore be hell-bound:

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. (How can you rejoice if you are moody and goth?)

They would also probably spend more on dark make up than they would spend in donations to the Landover Baptist Church.
                Exodus 20:3 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me
                Romans 8:35 - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post

No, not 2500 years ago, just a 1000. WHATEVER. It's still a gap long enough for a culture to disappear.
                  Your bloodline IS your heritage.

Culture can never truly disappear. It can be hidden by time, but it cannot disappear entirely.

"
                  Originally posted by ChristMySavior View Post
                  Then they would not be following God's Word to the letter, and would therefore be hell-bound:

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. (How can you rejoice if you are moody and goth?)

They would also probably spend more on dark make up than they would spend in donations to the Landover Baptist Church.
                  "

Because of course, no one can be Goth and wear either natural, pale/lighter shades of make-up, or no make-up.

Comment

Your bloodline IS your heritage.

Culture can never truly disappear. It can be hidden by time, but it cannot disappear entirely.
                    Stop making things up, dear.

This doesn't even make sense.
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                      Stop making things up, dear.

This doesn't even make sense.
                      Nothing logical makes sense, to those who are dense.

Culture can be hidden by time. How is that hard to understand? Time can cause many things to make the practices of a culture be hidden, but they will still be somewhere under the surface. Whether the surface is water, sand, earth, etc., some evidence of what these people did will always remain for those skilled with the knowledge to unearth it.

Comment

Nothing logical makes sense, to those who are dense.

Culture can be hidden by time. How is that hard to understand? Time can cause many things to make the practices of a culture be hidden, but they will still be somewhere under the surface. Whether the surface is water, sand, earth, etc., some evidence of what these people did will always remain for those skilled with the knowledge to unearth it.
                        Please try to get your points across without being insulting to one of the most respected members of our church. Did you know that she sometimes lets her children read our Godly forum with her? How does that make you feel...proud?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                          Please try to get your points across without being insulting to one of the most respected members of our church. Did you know that she sometimes lets her children read our Godly forum with her? How does that make you feel...proud?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                          I didn't insult anyone, I only pointed out the obvious. If you feel it was an insult, that is your interpretation. Her children also see members of this church insulting people, judging them without evidence, and promoting violence and hate. Any mother who lets her children read some of the things you people say does not deserve to have their children. I have a lot more reason to be proud of myself than anyone on this site. Though I could have sworn you considered pride to be a sin.

Comment

I didn't insult anyone, I only pointed out the obvious. If you feel it was an insult, that is your interpretation. Her children also see members of this church insulting people, judging them without evidence, and promoting violence and hate. Any mother who lets her children read some of the things you people say does not deserve to have their children. I have a lot more reason to be proud of myself than anyone on this site. Though I could have sworn you considered pride to be a sin.
                            Calling someone "dense" is not considered insulting?

Well, that's what you get without the steady Hand of Jesus guiding you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                              Calling someone "dense" is not considered insulting?

Well, that's what you get without the steady Hand of Jesus guiding you.
                              One can feel insulted by the truth, but that does not mean others should not peak the truth.

I hope one day a social worker realizes what you are teaching your children.

Comment

One can feel insulted by the truth, but that does not mean others should not peak the truth.

I hope one day a social worker realizes what you are teaching your children.
                                Here we go: the answer for all of the lazy goths is social programs for the drug-addicted.

"Hey state-sponsored daycare worker, can you look after my fatherless crack-baby while I take a municipal bus to the free methadone clinic?"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X