Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page So, I Was Told To Come Here
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#81)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-25-2007, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undecided View Post
And there will be no harming of Rachael's dogs. I would sooner leave you standing at the alter, SS, than have anyone even raise an unfriendly hand to an animal at my wedding.
Don't worry about her dogs dear, they will be joining their dark master Rachael.. in eh, cooking.. in the bonfire.
Well before the wedding starts.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 01-26-2007 at 02:23 AM.
(#82)
Old
Foul Unsaved Canuckstani Trash
Probably a lezbianic pervert and has some very strange friends.
Forum Member

Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-25-2007, 08:58 PM

I hath been invited to this wedding...and I intend to eat all the cake... shhh

But I have not met this man that you are to be wedding...

I disapprove... with two p's and I have put one p on the wrong side of the other. I feel unworthy of the p... and this wedding... but I still want the cake... and intend to tie your shoelaces...
Yes. Hmm... yes....
(#83)
Old
Unsaved trash

Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-25-2007, 10:53 PM

Dr. Davidson,

Thank you for your suggestion, but I'm going to keep living my current life. I'm not going to throw everything I have lined up for something I have never really cared about very much. Sorry.
(#84)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Saved©
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-26-2007, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Don't worry about her dogs dear, they will be joining their dark master Rachael.. in eh, cooking.. in the bonfire. Stop that nonsense! There will be no burning of humans or their pets!!
Well before the wedding starts.
I'm sorry, but if you can't play nice with my heathen friends, I'll have to throw a party with them before the wedding (and I won't disclose the location). That way I can celebrate with my friends and you can have the ceremony include only Christians. If you truly do intend to marry me, you're going to have to get used to these kinds of compromises.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rextopherious View Post
I hath been invited to this wedding...and I intend to eat all the cake... shhh Well, you'll have some, but there will be a lot of guests, dear, so you'll have to share.

But I have not met this man that you are to be wedding... I haven't either. I haven't even seen a picture of him. (And I still haven't forgiven him for the infraction he gave me. He'll be paying for that one for a long time.)

I disapprove... with two p's and I have put one p on the wrong side of the other. I feel unworthy of the p... and this wedding... but I still want the cake... and intend to tie your shoelaces...
Yes. Hmm... yes....
*Giggles* I'm afraid that the shoes I plan to wear don't have laces. You'll have to settle for tying Brother Temperance or Booby-Joe's laces. Can you deal with that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
Dr. Davidson,

Thank you for your suggestion, but I'm going to keep living my current life. I'm not going to throw everything I have lined up for something I have never really cared about very much. Sorry.
This is the kind of thing that you should move into either a thread of your own, or discuss in PM's.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
(#85)
Old
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-26-2007, 05:14 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry, but if you can't play nice with my heathen friends, I'll have to throw a party with them before the wedding (and I won't disclose the location). That way I can celebrate with my friends and you can have the ceremony include only Christians. If you truly do intend to marry me, you're going to have to get used to these kinds of compromises.
Once we're married, you can put the idea of any kind of "compromises" away..
There will be no such thing, dear. I will command, and you will obey.
Praise Jesus!

And no matter how this is planned or what happens, there will be no unsaved in the church, period!
We can not break God's commandments no matter what.
You should say goodbye to these heathen "friends" and put all of that behind, because once married to me:
You're starting a new life and YOU WILL become a Christian eventually..
It is unavoidable.

Has any date been set yet? (I'm not asking you here, undecided, but church representatives.)
I think sometime next week should do fine if possible, no need to rush it.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
(#86)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Saved©
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-26-2007, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
And no matter how this is planned or what happens, there will be no unsaved in the church, period!
We can not break God's commandments no matter what. That is exactly why I'm going to have a celebration with my heathen friends before the day of the wedding. Your church stays pure and I see my friends; everybody wins.
You should say goodbye to these heathen "friends" and put all of that behind, because once married to me:
You're starting a new life and YOU WILL become a Christian eventually..
It is unavoidable. I hope you realise that I'll be putting up one Hell of a fight. It might be easier for you to just let me keep some of my heathen habits.

Has any date been set yet? (I'm not asking you here, undecided, but church representatives.)
I think sometime next week should do fine if possible, no need to rush it.
I'm afraid that doesn't work for me. I know you weren't asking me, but next semester starts next week and next semester I have Calculus, Physics, and Chemistry; I simply can't afford to miss any of those classes. If you pick a date during the school week, you can count on my not being there. However, from February 10 until the 18th there isn't any school. So sometime then would be perfect. What about the 14th?

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
(#87)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-26-2007, 05:24 AM

Quote:

Heathen friends? Don't you know that we are not to be friends with the unsaved?
2 Corinthians 6:14: Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness.

GOD tells us what to do with witches and heathens like Van Hellbound. Sometimes it seems you really are on the road to Salvation and other times you seem to have backslid. We aren't to be friends with heathens, they are our enemy for they hate GOD!

The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

(#88)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-26-2007, 05:47 AM

Quote:
I hope you realise that I'll be putting up one Hell of a fight. It might be easier for you to just let me keep some of my heathen habits.
Forget about it.
No matter what fight you might put up, your knees will bend to Jesus.
Don't get any ideas woman.. I'm no liberal nor homer, and it will be alot easier and less painful for YOU to lose those heathen habits alltogether...

Quote:
I'm afraid that doesn't work for me. I know you weren't asking me, but next semester starts next week and next semester I have Calculus, Physics, and Chemistry; I simply can't afford to miss any of those classes. If you pick a date during the school week, you can count on my not being there. However, from February 10 until the 18th there isn't any school. So sometime then would be perfect. What about the 14th?

School? You won't need such "education" once married.
The only education you'll need (and will get) is the KJV1611 and how to cook & clean properly.

As for the dates, no..
The 12th would be more appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
GOD tells us what to do with witches and heathens like Van Hellbound. Sometimes it seems you really are on the road to Salvation and other times you seem to have backslid. We aren't to be friends with heathens, they are our enemy for they hate GOD!
She is still a bit rebellious isn't she, brother?
Don't worry about it though, once she's married to me, I'm going to take care of that.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 01-26-2007 at 05:48 AM.
(#89)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-26-2007, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Exactly what is there of worth to be learned in any of those classes? As a Doctor, of course I was forced to take my share of them, but honestly, how can anyone take them seriously? There are invisible "forces" at work? Try JESUS CHRIST! In Calculus there are infinitesimals -- infinitely small particles that don't exist in reality? I hear Bellvue is running low on patients....

While the godless world may value these things, I assure you that your Entrance Exam to Heaven will NOT include tests on Calculust, Physics or Chemistry. I suggest you study your Course Book (Bible = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) and prepare for your final which will be here sooner than you think. It is unannounced and will NOT be scaled.

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"
(#90)
Old
Unsaved trash

Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-26-2007, 11:29 PM

Interesting point of view.