X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

Originally posted by swatchpt View Post
    Thank you! You are very kind like Jesus!
    I suppose Christ was spreading love, not hate, but you are teaching me that I am wrong, I guess.
    Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

John 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
    John 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

John 12:39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
    John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

1st Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
    1st Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
    1st Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
    1st Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

1st Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
    1st Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
    1st Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
    1st Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
    1st Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1st Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
    1st Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1st Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
    1st Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
    1st Corinthians 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
    Jude 1:17
    But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
    Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
    Jude 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
    I hug you, hoping you can embrace love.
    Friend, please stop 'making moves' on me. I have no desire what so ever to have anal sex with you.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
      Really? I just looked up "Bible in Portuguese" and found this site: http://software77.com/onlinebibles/portuguese

If you navigate to Exodo 21 (sorry, I'm too lazy to find out how to put that funny little accent over the E but you know what I mean), then look down to verse 7, you find:

Exodo 21:7 "Se um homem vender sua filha para ser serva, ela não saira como saem os servos."

I don't speak Portuguese, but I do French, and most of the words are quite similar. For example, does "vender" (vendre in French) not mean "sell"? Filha (fille in French) doesn't mean daughter? Likewise, "se" ("si" in French is "if"), "um" (un in French) is "a", and "homem" ("homme" in French) means "man".

So that first part reads "If a man sells his daughter...", which OMIGOD, it's the EXACT SAME IN ENGLISH AS IN PORTUGUESE. Like, wow.

How do you talk about selling another human without referring to slavery? And if it's not condemning slavery, then it's condoning slavery.

and you'll see that people here are telling the truth (about the Bible and what it says, at least).
      I say it again, you've been reading the wrong bible!! Thats not the bible that i know. But i guess you are blind right now, but one day you will see that all that you are saying its really stupid or worse..

It actually makes me sad that you people believe in that crap!!

Comment

Originally posted by TUGA4LIFE View Post
        That's really not the question, i think sometimes we have to accept that there are people with lack of intelligence.
        Friend, we do not care that you are not intelligent. All we care about is that you follow Jesus.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by swatchpt View Post
          You are joking with us, right?!?!?
          We never said anything about Americans, people here are cataloging all Portuguese as rude people and you are victimizing your selves as persecuted by our racism?
          That was plain stupid.
          Those are cruel words. Then you wonder where everyone gets the impression all potugeese are rude, swarthy creatures.

Comment

You talk to and Christian.
            Christian hell, and the devil you, your church talks about hate, violence, money, riches.
            shame humans.
            all this church and demons.
            Encourage hatred, word of God, or the Devil's word.
            You do not know any difference between a border.
            God, love, union between persons
            God never wished evil to his son
            God loves his children
            But the son and even an idiot
            he has an eye for odium, for the devil.
            to hell you and your entire church of the devil.
            speak ill of Portugal and its people.
            Say they are slave to the food and mcdonald's better than the food of Portugal
            shame. devil, children of the devil.
            and to whom you judgment, you are a junk, when you die and trash and shit your body. the demon worms destroy your body and take your soul to burn in hell.
            I can not believe how ignorant you and the usa. pretty dumb. Country people stupid and ignorant.
            Children of the devil, you have destroyed the USA stealing all countries,
            has no respect for speaking ill of another country, USA and trash of humanity
            After 11:09 you think they control the world with their shitty security.
            American idiots, children of the devil.
            I believe in God,
            God of love, happiness and peace.
            his church and the hatred and the devil
            Lev.20:13
            If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
              Again you made the same claim. So, time to put your money where your mouth is. Show me where I have ever been biblically incorrect when talking about the Scripture. If you can't do this, it automatically proves that I do know word of God, the bible.

Go on, any time now.
              Have you understand now why I don't want to talk about this subject?
              I don't have to prove anything to you and I don't want to show you are incorrect about anything as well. You can be happy with that but, please, don't judge others, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Hopkins View Post
                There you go with the racist abuse again. I don't know why you porkygeese are so intolerant and hate filled. We are decent people here, we don't deserve your raging polemics.

Can't you just accept Jesus into your life?

YBIC
                So i guess porkygeese isn't racist at all too, right? That being said i can call you scumbag without hard feelings, right?

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                Those are cruel words. Then you wonder where everyone gets the impression all potugeese are rude, swarthy creatures.
                But please don't cry, ok?

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                Friend, we do not care that you are not intelligent. All we care about is that you follow Jesus.
                Believe me when i say this, you people are really, how should i say this, dumb!!! I think its the right word..

Comment

Originally posted by wilipilot View Post
                  You talk to and Christian.
                  Christian hell, and the devil you, your church talks about hate, violence, money, riches.
                  shame humans.
                  all this church and demons.
                  Encourage hatred, word of God, or the Devil's word.
                  You do not know any difference between a border.
                  God, love, union between persons
                  God never wished evil to his son
                  God loves his children
                  But the son and even an idiot
                  he has an eye for odium, for the devil.
                  to hell you and your entire church of the devil.
                  speak ill of Portugal and its people.
                  Say they are slave to the food and mcdonald's better than the food of Portugal
                  shame. devil, children of the devil.
                  and to whom you judgment, you are a junk, when you die and trash and shit your body. the demon worms destroy your body and take your soul to burn in hell.
                  I can not believe how ignorant you and the usa. pretty dumb. Country people stupid and ignorant.
                  Children of the devil, you have destroyed the USA stealing all countries,
                  has no respect for speaking ill of another country, USA and trash of humanity
                  After 11:09 you think they control the world with their shitty security.
                  American idiots, children of the devil.
                  I believe in God,
                  God of love, happiness and peace.
                  his church and the hatred and the devil
                  Please, this is a site for quiet contemplation of the love and light that Jesus has brought to the world: not a site for bad poetry.

Besides, it has a really weird meter.

YIC
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

WORDS. LOTS OF SEEMINGLY RANDOM WORDS.
                    Friend, I am worried about you. I believe you may be suffering a stroke. That sort of disconnected speech is very indicative of an ongoing event in the brain. Please, consider calling a medical professional.
                    Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

You talk to ...tl;dr... the devil
                      No friend, we do not, we talk to Jesus. Tell me, whay do you seem to hate god so much?

Comment

Believe me when i say this, you people are really, how should i say this, dumb!!! I think its the right word..
                        Having a hard time making a simple sentencem are you?
                        Pot, meet kettle.

Perhpas you should consider the following:
                        Romans 1:22
                        Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Comment

I say it again, you've been reading the wrong bible!!...
                          Ok, then let's look at a whole bunch of different Bibles, shall we?

From http://bible.cc/exodus/21-7.htm

New International Version (©1984)
                          "If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do.

New Living Translation (©2007)
                          "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are.

English Standard Version (©2001)
                          “When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
                          "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
                          When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she is not to leave as the male slaves do.

International Standard Version (©2012)
                          "When a man sells his daughter as a servant, she won't go out as the male servants do.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
                          And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
                          "Whenever a man sells his daughter into slavery, she will not go free the way male slaves do.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
                          And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.

American King James Version

American Standard Version
                          And if a man sell his daughter to be a maid-servant, she shall not go out as the men-servants do.

Douay-Rheims Bible
                          If any man sell his daughter to be a servant, she shall not go out as bondwomen are wont to go out.

Darby Bible Translation
                          And if a man shall sell his daughter as a handmaid, she shall not go out as the bondmen go out.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
                          And if a man shall sell his daughter to be a maid-servant, she shall not depart as the men-servants do.

World English Bible
                          "If a man sells his daughter to be a female servant, she shall not go out as the male servants do.

Young's Literal Translation
                          'And when a man selleth his daughter for a handmaid, she doth not go out according to the going out of the men-servants;
                          So which Bible do you use, that DOESN'T say that? I can't find one.

...Thats not the bible that i know...
                          That's because you've been listening to people who are lying to you (priests, parents, popes, etc.) instead of actually reading the Bible for yourself to find out what it really says.

Comment

So i guess porkygeese isn't racist at all too, right? That being said i can call you scumbag without hard feelings, right?

You can call me anything your limited brain can think of, Pedro, but you'll still be wrong.

So far, the "dumb" people of Landover have debated and won every point you have made. You must be SUPER dumb.

YBIC

Comment

Now it is too much!
                              So, you say Portuguese are lazy, rude, swarthy creatures, bastards, etc..
                              You put me an avatar of an armed Mexican.
                              Someone is accusing me of offering anal sex when I offered him a single hug, one of the most kind gestures in all world.
                              And finally you accuse me of racism and I get a warning stating that I accused you of being racist?
                              Does this makes any sense to you?
                              If it makes, then I wish good luck and lots of love, but please do not come to Portugal because you might start using your brain and get sick.

P.S. - Certified Ex-Gay Program Graduate is one of the most stupidest things I have read in my whole life. It made me remember the documentary Religulous, which I may imagine is the worst documentary you have ever seen. But guess what, it was made by an American. Guess again, it was really highly ranked by Americans too. But I also guess a lot of Americans need to be saved by you folks, hope not too much, though.

Comment

Originally posted by badarro View Post
                                Okay, I really respect that, believe me.
                                But let others believe in other things without prejudice.
                                But God specifically tells us not to. Also you seem quite happy to let people burn in Hell but I'm not so callous and selfish as you.
                                sigpic
                                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                                The truth about volcanos
                                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X