X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Recommended True Christian™ Music

Originally posted by VashniEAmaraya View Post
    Yeah, country music is the best. That is what I was raised listening to. My mom loves country music. Have you ever heard the song Red Dirt Road by Brooks and Dunn? It's really good, and it talks about finding Jesus in part of it!
    Yes of course. What other artists do you like?

I am quite fond of Toby Keiths 'American Ride'
    1 Timothy 2:12

Comment

Um... I thought this would be the best place to ask this.... Well, my dad gave me permission to be in a talent show at school, and I decided to enter the singing part. I wanted to know if the song I picked is appropriate for a girl to sing:

Times are hard
      Times have changed
      Don't you say
      But I keep holding on to you
      It's hard to keep the faith alive day to day
      Leaning on the strength I've found in you
      You're the hope of all the Earth

You are my hope
      You are my strength
      You're everything
      Everything I need
      You are my hope
      You are my life
      You are my hope
      You are my hope

Far beyond what I can see or comprehend
      Etching your eternity in me
      Nations stream and angels sing, "Jesus reigns"
      And every knee bows down
      You're the hope of all the Earth

You are my hope
      You are my strength
      You're everything
      Everything I need
      You are my hope
      You are my life
      You are my hope
      You are my hope

Carry on and I sing of how
      You love and I love you now
      All the times that I start to sink
      You come and you rescue me
      You are my hope
      You are my hope

Comment

Being on another thread earlier, made me think to rifle through my album collection and just sit and listen and Praise Jesus.

There are certainly a few good ones; some toe tappers and others, just beautiful songs written for Our Lord and Savior and others sermons to help us in our daily walk with The Lord.

Anyway Brothers and Sisters, I thoought I would share them with you.

^--- This one is a great tool to use when raising youngens, or so I have been told. It also points out what happens when children even get in the vicinity of atheists. Rebellion? NO MORE!!

^...Gosh, how many verses would have I have to put to to support THAT one! AMEN!!

Don't worry Pastor Ezekiel, I will respect God's Bandwidth! Be sure to have your KJV1611 open to read along though!

^..This one I am particularly fond of, as it has certainly helped me with my work for the Lord. I guarantee it is a MUST for Rev Jim, Pastor Ezekiel, Brother Levi and of courses, Deaconess Talitha.

^... When I saw this one, Professor Bessemer sprang to mind immediately. All the work he does to de-homertize is astounding!

^-- Just a toe-tappin' good time. Toot Toot!!

Gosh Good times indeed!

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

There's Jesus here,
        Just see what He offers me....
        Down here my sins forgiven,
        Up there a home in heaven
        Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvXOChyqdA[/B]]Katy Hudson Now known as "Katy Perry".

Her original songs are inspiring, her newest ones disgraceful homo trash.
          Reverend of St. Thaddeus's Church

Comment

Ne1 LiSten 2 ParAMore?

Comment

Originally posted by hollapatrol View Post
              Ne1 LiSten 2 ParAMore?

There's Jesus here,

Comment

Brothers and Sisters,

This is one I KNEW I had in my collection, but was only able to find it last night.

If this doesn't show what Jesus wants of, in and from a gal, I don't know what does.

Frankly though, I think even Jesus may have to wait in line as no doubt, these gals have many an (earthly) suitor clamoring to keep their company.

YIC,

Sister Phebe.

There's Jesus here,

Comment

RAmen
                  Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                  Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                  Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                  The Loose Canon - HTML version
                  Loose Canon Fan Page
                  North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                  I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post

RAmen
                    This is an example of UNChristian music.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      This is an example of UNChristian music.
                      It is an example of Music dedicated to The One True God
                      As is this.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                      Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                      Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                      The Loose Canon - HTML version
                      Loose Canon Fan Page
                      North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                      I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

I'm a little partial to Jennifer Knapp http://www.ilike.com/artist/Jennifer+Knapp?src=onebox
                        Fat people please stop eating so much. I'm getting tired of looking at you.

Comment

Originally posted by waywardJim View Post
                          I'm a little partial to Jennifer Knapp http://www.ilike.com/artist/Jennifer+Knapp?src=onebox
                          HER BRA-STRAP IS SHOWING! I am so offended by her whoredoms! And is that a tattoo?

Leviticus 19:28
                          Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Son, I grow increasingly concerned with you. I shall continue to pray that you earnestly seek Salvation(r). It is a good thing that you have found us!
                          II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                          And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                          In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                          Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
                            HER BRA-STRAP IS SHOWING! I am so offended by her whoredoms! And is that a tattoo?

Leviticus 19:28
                            Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Son, I grow increasingly concerned with you. I shall continue to pray that you earnestly seek Salvation®. It is a good thing that you have found us!
                            Indeed, Brother! This is a Christian forum not some meat market for that harlot to display her wares.
                            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

She is a wonderful Christian singer
                              Fat people please stop eating so much. I'm getting tired of looking at you.

Comment

Originally posted by waywardJim View Post
                                She is a wonderful Christian singer
                                I suppose you think that divorcee fornicating trollop Amy Grant is a good Christian too.

This Knapp harlot even looks like a goth!
                                Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X