This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians

Strong language is never welcome, young man.

Also, a quick reference to a map will let you know the relative position of Iowa vis a vie the rest of the country. Hint- it is not found in the Southern United States. It is sort of over to the right, just above the middle, if you are looking at a map of the US or of North America. Another hint- it is not found on any map of South America, Europe or Asia.

I can see you are a product of public school education. It is not too late. Simply starting to read will assist you in your structure, punctuation and general overall knowledge of the world you live in. I would start with the Holy Bible, which is the Word of God. Stick to the King James Bible, as it is the only true reckoning of God's Word.

As things stand, you are lost and if you were to pass away today, you would go to Hell. Odds are that you will not pass today, so there is still time, if you use it. You must seek Jesus or suffer the eternal punishment of Hell.

Don't go there; it's too hot.

God Bless!
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by georgethescreechingsodomite View Post
      It's all the same bullshit anyways. You all stem from a ancient egyptian astrology so get over yourselves, you are a cult and brainwash the retarded, which is in no short supply in the southern united states. Research something other than child molestation and that queer jesus.
      Dear Godmocking Maggot;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
      5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
      5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
      Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

If Jesus damns the unmerciful, as you yourself quote the Book of Romans to say and I certainly agree, then your unmerciful hatred of Catholics must logically damn you. To hate anyone is to desire to kill them and if you you desire to kill someone but lack the courage to risk it that makes you a coward which also logically damns you according to the Book of Revelations. I am a Catholic and a Christian who was drawn here by your argument with an atheist over Pascal's Wager. Pascal as you may not know was a devout Roman Catholic in addition to being gifted by God as a mathematician and philosopher without whose laws of probability modern science could not exist and we'd all still be living back in the Dark Ages. My mother was an Episcopal which I was first baptized as but I later converted to Catholicism which was my father's faith in the Army where I risked my life to save Baptists many times and trusted many good Baptists with my life as well for 20 years. My understanding of Scripture is we will each be judged as individuals by the same standards as we judge others, and that we are all fallible human beings capable of misunderstanding Scripture even if we were among the Twelve Apostles themselves in the very presence of Christ Almighty so rather than repeat the slanders of Marxists against Baptists as you seem to be repeating their slanders against Catholic Christians which merely serves to convert more people to atheism, I merely ask you to pray for greater wisdom for all of us in our study of Scripture and for the salvation of all mankind which is what our Lord and Savior died on the Cross for. The only certain sign of a false religion such as the Marxist People's Temple suicide cult is that it leads all those who follow it to their destruction which is Satan's desire for all mankind. Neither Baptists nor Catholics are suicide cults so the Almighty in His infinite wisdom and justice obviously has granted us both a degree of grace above that of Marxist suicide cults it would seem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim in Texas View Post
          If Jesus damns the unmerciful, as you yourself quote the Book of Romans to say and I certainly agree, then your unmerciful hatred of Catholics must logically damn you.
          Wow wow there Jim Bob. Calm down, and lets speak rationally.

Do you know know that The Saints (True Christians) shall judge with world?
          Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?

We don't hate anyone, we are trying to help beed-kissing papists to repent from their paedo-cult and learn about Jesus Christ, what is so bad about that?

Roman Catholicism is to True Christianity what lead is to Gold. Walking into an RC "church" is like walking into a garage sale of every pagan religion that existed before Christ walked the earth.

You guys worship bones, and idols and Mary, in a way you are worse than Jim Jones' People Temple.

Cathlicks do belong to a suicide cult and if you give your children over to the pedo-fag priests you sacrifice your children to Moloch, now don't you?

YiC,

Chester
          This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

My understanding of Scripture is we will each be judged as individuals by the same standards as we judge others, and that we are all fallible human beings capable of misunderstanding Scripture
            Jim in Texas, you are talking to True Christians™ on this site. We do not misunderstand Scripture. We are trained in reading the Scripture by a Biblical scholar known around the world, Pastor Zeke.

Nevertheless, because you a Catholic, we are praying for your soul.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

If Jesus damns the unmerciful, as you yourself quote the Book of Romans to say and I certainly agree, then your unmerciful hatred of Catholics must logically damn you...
              No one here has an "unmerciful hatred for Catholics", just Catholicism itself (as the Bible says anyone following that cult has no chance of entering Heaven).

Have you read the Bible yet? Why not make yourself a thread in the Introduction Forum (please follow the handy guidelines the admins have cleverly hidden at the top of every page there) so the True Christians(tm) have an idea who they're talking to?

Comment

I learned more of Christianity and the will of God while reading this discussion forum than all those precious years wasted in false doctrine, parental misguidance, cult-like religious leaders and an erroneous Bible!

I am converted now, Baptist Church at Landover is the way to go and KJV Bible is the inerrant, authorized proof that God loves me.

Thank you Pastor Ezekiel, Pastor Billy-Reuben, Pastor Issac Peters, Pastor Ezekiel Bathfire, and so many others for sharing the unfiltered Truth of Jesus in a truly democratic way giving equal access to people across all corners of the Earth who now have an opportunity to be saved from eternal damnation. Anyone with half an ounce of faith should pay visit to these Godly threads and grow it stronger, heathen-resistant and absolutely unshakable.

Shout Glory!

Comment

Originally posted by Christian_soldier View Post
                  I learned more of Christianity and the will of God while reading this discussion forum than all those precious years wasted in false doctrine, parental misguidance, cult-like religious leaders and an erroneous Bible!

I am converted now, Baptist Church at Landover is the way to go and KJV Bible is the inerrant, authorized proof that God loves me.

Thank you Pastor Ezekiel, Pastor Billy-Reuben, Pastor Issac Peters, Pastor Ezekiel Bathfire, and so many others for sharing the unfiltered Truth of Jesus in a truly democratic way giving equal access to people across all corners of the Earth who now have an opportunity to be saved from eternal damnation. Anyone with half an ounce of faith should pay visit to these Godly threads and grow it stronger, heathen-resistant and absolutely unshakable.

Shout Glory!
                  GLORY!!!!!!!
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

What a heartwarming post, Christian_soldier.

GLORY!
                    2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Shout Glory!
                      Why not like us on the Facebooks?

That way you know that Jesus knows that you know He knows you love Him.

Glory!
                      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Shout Glory!
                        GLORY !!! !!!! !!!!!

You are fortunate too to have access to 1.3 billion souls
                        to win for Christ.
                        sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
                          GLORY !!! !!!! !!!!!

You are fortunate too to have access to 1.3 billion souls
                          to win for Christ.
                          Mission started! I've been rebuking Indian heathens all day on Facebook for their shallow faith, blasphemies against the one True God and stupid cow worship. Even the Christian lot in this country are overwhelmingly Roman Catholics, Anglican (CNI/CSI), Syrian Orthodox fools or other non-Baptist denominations such as Lutherans or Jehovah's witnesses.

Bringing these lost souls to Christ will be a long, arduous and difficult task not to mention life-threatening for Satan has a firm grip over this benighted nation. But, God did promise me strength in my hour of need.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Isaiah 40:29 - He giveth power to the faint; And to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Ephesians 6:10 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

If all it boils down to is a test of faith then so be it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                            Why not like us on the Facebooks?

That way you know that Jesus knows that you know He knows you love Him.

Glory!
                            Indeed, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                              The so called Catlick church, The Mother of Whoredoms, lead by the Anti-Christ, the vicar of Rome has never been Christian - it is its own religion, quite separated from Christianity. It discards the Holy Bible and writes its own rubbish as a mockery of God.

Archbishop Ussher 1664:"The religion of the papists is superstitious and idolatrous; their faith and doctrine erroneous and heretical; their church in respect of both, apostatical; to give them therefore a toleration, or to consent that they may freely exercise their religion, and profess their faith and doctrine, is a grievous sin."

All papists, men, women, children, the sick, stupid, lame and lazy, will burn in Hell-Fire.
                              That's hilarious. The Catholic Church ASSEMBLED the Bible and STANDARDIZED Christianity. And Bishop Ussher was the dummy who couldn't count past 6000 when there are BILLIONS of years between Gen 1:1 and 1:2. The only people who will burn in Hellfire are those like you who CHOOSE to twist God's Word and ignore huge swaths of it because it says to love, not judge, your neighbor. God doesn't hate ANYONE. He only hates SIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Suspenders View Post
                                That's hilarious. The Catholic Church ASSEMBLED the Bible and STANDARDIZED Christianity. And Bishop Ussher was the dummy who couldn't count past 6000 when there are BILLIONS of years between Gen 1:1 and 1:2. The only people who will burn in Hellfire are those like you who CHOOSE to twist God's Word and ignore huge swaths of it because it says to love, not judge, your neighbor. God doesn't hate ANYONE. He only hates SIN.
                                Oh how fascinating it must be to have the Only Holy Bible In History with a Genesis 1:1.5 that talks about a billion years!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X