Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Please Pray for my drummer
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rock4MyLord is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Rock4MyLord is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Please Pray for my drummer - 08-29-2009, 06:23 AM

My drummer is converting to Christianity! Praise Jesus! He will need all the help he can get as he changes virtually everything about himself to please the Lord. Please pray for him as he goes through this.

(John 8:36 KJV)
(36) If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Brothers and sisters, True Christians! Please stop by my page and listen to my band's first song!

http://www.purevolume.com/godslovenj Click and enjoy the new tune!
(#2)
Old
Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? A for Effort One Year/1000 posts

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Please Pray for my drummer - 08-29-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock4MyLord View Post
My drummer is converting to Christianity! Praise Jesus! He will need all the help he can get as he changes virtually everything about himself to please the Lord. Please pray for him as he goes through this.

(John 8:36 KJV)
(36) If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Shout Glory!! that's Wonderful news I will be praying for him
(#3)
Old
Mammy
Forum Member

True Christian™ True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth One Year/1000 posts Ex-negro Real American™ Best stoning bucket Eats the Most Pork

Vavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Please Pray for my drummer - 08-29-2009, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss April View Post
Shout Glory!! that's Wonderful news I will be praying for him
Yes, yes, dat wunnerful!
Now Miz April, what you do to yo-self? You be turning into a Negro!

Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy
(#4)
Old
(not a Jew)
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Christ-Killer Silver Tither

David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please Pray for my drummer - 08-29-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vavoline Johnson View Post
Yes, yes, dat wunnerful!
No ma'am -- what you see is just a healthy and beautiful tan. It happens to folks like us when we stay out in the sun

_
_

Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

(#5)
Old
Mammy
Forum Member

True Christian™ True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth One Year/1000 posts Ex-negro Real American™ Best stoning bucket Eats the Most Pork

Vavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Please Pray for my drummer - 08-30-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Goldman View Post
No ma'am -- what you see is just a healthy and beautiful tan. It happens to folks like us when we stay out in the sun
I dunno, she lookin like she be turnin colored to me, Rabbis. Unless o course she be mockin us Negros here fo reasons only she be knowin about.

(#6)
Old
Forum Member

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Please Pray for my drummer - 08-30-2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Yes, yes, dat wunnerful!
Yes it is Such Wonderful news I'm just so glad Our Great Lord Jesus has saved another lost soul well miss Sister Vavoline Johnson no i have not turn into a Negro i just got a little bit of a Tan because i have been laying out in the sun for the past two weeks i have always wanted to get a good tan but i don't look that Bad do i? i sure hope not
(#7)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Please Pray for my drummer - 08-30-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
I dunno, she lookin like she be turnin colored to me, Rabbis. Unless o course she be mockin us Negros here fo reasons only she be knowin about.
Oh no Miss Sister Vavoline i an't trying to mock you good Negro Falks I just got a tan from laying out in the good old Sun but you are right as Always I do look like i am turning black i will not lay out anymore thanks for telling me How i look
(#8)
Old
Mammy
Forum Member

Default Re: Please Pray for my drummer - 08-30-2009, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss April View Post
Yes it is Such Wonderful news I'm just so glad Our Great Lord Jesus has saved another lost soul well miss Sister Vavoline Johnson no i have not turn into a Negro i just got a little bit of a Tan because i have been laying out in the sun for the past two weeks i have always wanted to get a good tan but i don't look that Bad do i? i sure hope not
Is you sure you ain't hangin wif da colored peoples an turnin into a Zelig?

(#9)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Please Pray for my drummer - 08-30-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Is you sure you ain't hangin wif da colored peoples an turnin into a Zelig?
No Miss Sister Vavoline i don't hang out with no colored people all my Friends are white But i an't turning into no Zelig I'm sure