Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Get to know me first!
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved Trash and Plagiarist. Never had an original thought in her life.

Born-Again Atheist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Get to know me first! - 04-04-2007, 11:44 PM

I'll take this time to introduce myself. My name shall remain to be "Born-Again Atheist", but behind that username, is a 15 year old girl from Northern Ireland- the most pious region in the UK! How ironic!

I live my life to create music, I love it. I play the piano, viola, violin, double bass, acoustic, electric and bass guitars and am currently saving up to buy myself a flute! However, if required, i can also help out on trumpet, sax and trombone. Oh, singing also, of course!

Besides music, I love history, the sciences, maths, art, literature... pretty much everything, apart from any god.
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-04-2007, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born-Again Atheist View Post
I'll take this time to introduce myself. My name shall remain to be "Born-Again Atheist", but behind that username, is a 15 year old girl from Northern Ireland- the most pious region in the UK! How ironic!

I live my life to create music, I love it. I play the piano, viola, violin, double bass, acoustic, electric and bass guitars and am currently saving up to buy myself a flute! However, if required, i can also help out on trumpet, sax and trombone. Oh, singing also, of course!

Besides music, I love history, the sciences, maths, art, literature... pretty much everything, apart from any god.
The most riotous region, yes.

Your interests clearly depict your hatred for God, in the sense that you worship them but not their creator. Why do you hate He who created you?

Last edited by Brother John; 04-04-2007 at 11:51 PM.
(#3)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-04-2007, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Have you gotten your dad's (or husband's) permission to be here, seeing as you're a woman.. And under 18 too.
Were you a cathylick before you became something equally vile, an atheist?

And why are you afraid to tell your name? The DOF already knows your name.
You are never anyonymous in this forum, girl.

Quote:
You live because God created you. Praise Jesus!

Quote:
God created everything, including those, thus you love God's work. You are just to ungrateful to love God!
If it weren't for God, not one of those would exist.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 04-04-2007 at 11:50 PM.
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Neinke is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-04-2007, 11:51 PM

I don't understand why non-christians are coming to this forum.
They are mocking our religion literally spiting in our eye.
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash

Draven is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-04-2007, 11:54 PM

Heylo =]

Enjoy your stay.

You're bound to have a laugh.
(#6)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-04-2007, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Get to know me first!
I bet you would like that, wouldn't you?

But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. - Genesis 19:4-5 (KJV1611)

Go advertise yo harlotry somewhere else, heathen.
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash

Draven is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-04-2007, 11:57 PM

Oh, Dont be so mean =]
(#8)
Old

Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 12:00 AM

Actually, NI is very peaceful nowadays. It's beautiful here. I've never witnessed a riot in my life. Ever considered that it was all down to religion that the Troubles began? Because it was.

Really wanna know my name? If you must, it's Shannon... meaning "wise one". How apparent!

I don't hate god, I believe there is no god for me to hate

I wasn't a catholic, I was a christian (a hardcore christian apologetic BTW), I was baptized... the whole shibang.

The thing is, I now believe that there is no god.
(#9)
Old
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Actually, NI is very peaceful nowadays. It's beautiful here. I've never witnessed a riot in my life. Ever considered that it was all down to religion that the Troubles began? Because it was.
Yes.. FALSE religion.
We True Christians don't need to riot and throw stones.
We have the U.S Army on our side, and our very own militia.

Quote:
Really wanna know my name? If you must, it's Shannon... meaning "wise one". How apparent!
How ironic, is more like it.
My name is Titus, not pleased to meet you.

Quote:
Then why did you say that you wanted to worship the jews for killing Jesus?

Quote:
I wasn't a catholic, I was a christian (a hardcore christian apologetic BTW), I was baptized... the whole shibang.
Were you baptized at birth..?

Quote:
I don't believe in paying taxes, but that doesn't stop the IRS.
Neither would your disbelief in God stop Him from condemning you to hell.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 04-05-2007 at 12:06 AM.
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 12:06 AM

Quote:

There are no quarrels between catholics and protestants throughout the entirety of Ireland, except in Northern Ireland. Oddly, the protestants there are largely British. Coincidence?
(#11)
Old

Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 12:24 AM

Ahem, and just when have any of you visited Northern Ireland? How many riots did you see? Please tell me- I'm intrigued! Right at the very core of what violence there was in what once was Ireland, is religion (hence- "sectarian violence"). More over, disagreements were for ECONOMIC reasons. Do a little bit of research first.

Lol, Titus, that was Bill Hicks who said that! Tut tut

I was christened at birth, but then as an adult, I made the personal decision to be fully immersed/believers' baptism, however you name it. How I regret it now. i'm so embarrassed.
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Ahem, and just when have any of you visited Northern Ireland? How many riots did you see?
I visit Ireland yearly, and the only problems I hear originate from the North.
Quote:
Right at the very core of what violence there was in what once was Ireland, is religion (hence- "sectarian violence"). More over, disagreements were for ECONOMIC reasons. Do a little bit of research first.
That kind of contradicts each other. The core of the violence there was the annexation by England.

Quote:
I was christened at birth, but then as an adult, I made the personal decision to be fully immersed/believers' baptism, however you name it. How I regret it now. i'm so embarrassed.
You're not an adult, you're 15.

Last edited by Brother John; 04-05-2007 at 12:31 AM.
(#13)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Lol, Titus, that was Bill Hicks who said that! Tut tut
Said what?
And who's Bill hicks?

(#14)
Old

Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 12:41 AM

"If I thought the jews killed god, I'd worship the jews." ~ Bill Hicks

Anyways, maybe we're in need of some Goethe?
"Age does not make us childish, as they say.
It only finds us true children still." ~ Goethe

Age doesn't repreasent matturity. IMO, you yourself are turning out to be very immature.
(#15)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 12:42 AM

No, but adulthood is fairly well-defined as being 18 or over. For someone who so-calledly posesses so much common sense, it's an enigma why you don't accept God anymore.

Your quotes prove nothing by the way.

Last edited by Brother John; 04-05-2007 at 12:45 AM.
(#16)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 12:53 AM

I am of the belief that this ignant chile have no personality of her own. Otherwise, why she be quotin' all these unsaved folk and tryin' to present they words as her own ideas? Chile, if yo ignant behind need someone personality to copy, you should try copyin' the personality of JESUS and should accept Him as yo personal LORD and SAVIOR! Praise!! The path you is currently on lead to nothing but Satan's fiery tallywhacka!
(#17)
Old

Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother John View Post
No, but adulthood is fairly well-defined as being 18 or over. For someone who so-calledly posesses so much common sense, it's an enigma why you don't accept God anymore.

Your quotes prove nothing by the way.
MY quotes prove nothing? You REALLY don't want to know my views on YOUR QUOTES from the bible!!

I have no idea what faith Goethe followed. But I DO know that you're in no position to judge. Only your god, right?

As for my own thoughts, they're among a thought that says to me, "I really don't think they're at place in a forum." Keeping it clean!
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 01:11 AM

Quote:
MY quotes prove nothing? You REALLY don't want to know my views on YOUR QUOTES from the bible!!

I have no idea what faith Goethe followed. But I DO know that you're in no position to judge. Only your god, right?

As for my own thoughts, they're among a thought that says to me, "I really don't think they're at place in a forum." Keeping it clean!
Your views don't prove anything either, only the word of God does.

Leviticus 19:15: Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

So we do get to judge.
(#19)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinke View Post
I don't understand why non-christians are coming to this forum.
They are mocking our religion literally spiting in our eye.
Hiya Neinke!
In response to what you just said, bite me!

To BAA.....welcome to the forum.
Lol....Baa....

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#20)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Get to know me first! - 04-05-2007, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Shows what you know..
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
1 Corinthians 2:15