Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 11-04-2015, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1liesalot View Post
I deleted some stuff here fasting trumps prayer I deleted some stuff here
Hello 1liesalot.

They are supposed to be used together that is what Jesus told His disciples look at Mark 9:29 it says:

And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

This was after Jesus made a bad spirit leave the body of a boy because the boy was gnashing his teeth and foaming at the mouth and tearing at himself I am glad Jesus helped him.

This chapter is also the one where it says if you have an eye that offends you pluck it out but I like the gnashing foaming boy part better.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.