X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Christian's Guide To Detecting Demonic Music

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.

I will when you answer me

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyedGirl View Post
      I have a better idea.

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
      13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
        Does it glorify God, or does it glorify sin? After you have done as Pastor Zeke instructed and posted your introduction, carefully read the lyrics you posted and tell me if you don't see Satan's influence in every line?

So Baby, Be Mine (Baby You Gotta Be Mine)
        And Girl I'll Give You All I Got To Give
        So Baby, Be My Girl (All The Time)
        You're Everything This World Could Be
        The Reason That I Live
        This one is a romantic song, exactly where is Satan?

I have a better idea.

Quote:
        Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
        13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
        Ok, show me the "higher powers", and I'll believe you, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyedGirl View Post
          Back again, Javiera?

Comment

"If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn"

[Intro:]
            Stay for tonight
            If you want to
            I can show you
            What my dreams are made of,
            as I'm dreaming of your face
            I've been away for a long time
            Such a long time
            And I miss you there
            I can't imagine being anywhere else
            I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

[Verse 1:]
            How the hell did you ever pick me?
            Honestly, I could sing you a song
            But I don't think words can express your beauty
            It's singing to me
            How the hell did we end up like this?
            You bring out the beast in me
            I fell in love from the moment we kissed
            Since then we've been history

[Chorus:]
            They say that love is forever
            Your forever is all that I need
            Please stay as long as you need
            Can't promise that things won't be broken
            But I swear that I will never leave
            Please stay forever with me

[Verse 2:]
            It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
            What my dreams are made of
            Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
            I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
            As I dream of you
            I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
            It could mean everything, everything to me
            I can't imagine being anywhere else

[Bridge (2x):]
            The way that we are
            Is the reason I stay
            As long as you're here with me
            I know we'll be OK

(I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one baby)
            (I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one girl)

(I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one baby)
            (I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one girl)

Could you please tell me how these lyrics are satanic?
            2 Chronicles 15:13
            Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

Originally posted by lydiaa View Post
              Could you please tell me how these lyrics are satanic?
              God instructs us regarding music:

Colossians 3:16 (1611 King James Bible)

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdome, teaching and admonishing one another in Psalmes, and Hymnes, and Spirituall songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
              That song does not speak of God's wondrous blessings.

That song speaks of bestiality:

You bring out the beast in me
              I fell in love from the moment we kissed
              sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Originally posted by lydiaa View Post
                I love Satan, I love Satan, I love Satan
                Talk about abuse of bandwidth!

Comment

Why, thank you Irene, for abusing my name and replacing my opinion with your own choice of quotation. I'm sure God will really appreciate you inserting the quote "I love satan I love satan I love satan" into your reply. He's probably rejoicing right now. We'll done in spreading Gods word
                  Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

That song speaks of bestiality

Of course not, when he says "You bring out the beast in me", he talks about the passion, the crazy desire, the love, all what he feels towards that girl. Dude, calm down, you don't have to take EVERYTHING so literal ¬¬

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyeKisser View Post
                      Of course not, when he says "You bring out the beast in me", he talks about the passion, the crazy desire, the love, all what he feels towards that girl. Dude, calm down, you don't have to take EVERYTHING so literal ¬¬
                      You equate bestiality with love towards a girl? You are one real sicko! What sort of animal are you? A snake? A pig? A sheep?

Comment

Originally posted by IreneS View Post
                        You equate bestiality with love towards a girl? You are one real sicko! What sort of animal are you? A snake? A pig? A sheep?

Seriously? My God, how stupid the people here can be?

THAT SONG DON'T TALK ABOUT BESTIALITY, YOUR DIRTY MIND UNDERSTAND THAT BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEE THE DEVIL EVEN IN A SONG!!!

Comment

Seriously? My God, how stupid the people here can be?

THAT SONG DON'T TALK ABOUT BESTIALITY, YOUR DIRTY MIND UNDERSTAND THAT BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEE THE DEVIL EVEN IN A SONG!!!
                          Exactly! They take absolutely EVERYTHING literally! I agree with you 100% Wanna make out?

Comment

You 2 lesbos should get together - you have so much in common. You could spend all your days exploring Satan within the female anatomy rather than wasting your time on here.

Comment

Obviously, he has a beast in his rectum and/or oral cavity which she removes.

Even if that were not the case, where is the praising of God in those Satanic verses? Music that does not praise God, praises Satan.

1 John 2:15 (1611 King James Bible)

Loue not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loue the world, the loue of the Father is not in him.
                              And I am not "dude." I am Dr. Snyde, thank you.
                              sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Obviously, he has a beast in his rectum and/or oral cavity which she removes.

Even if that were not the case, where is the praising of God in those Satanic verses? Music that does not praise God, praises Satan.

Not everyone's lives revolve around God or religion like yours, there are another things to talk about in songs, some are romantic, another ones are about politics, others about taking care of nature, try to calm down ok?

And I am not "dude." I am Dr. Snyde, thank you.
                                Yes sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X