Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover Baptist Lounge
Reload this Page Imagine slavery would be still legal...
Landover Baptist Lounge Relax, Kick your shoes off. Praise Jesus!!! (Blacks and Homosexuals strictly prohibited!)

(#41)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Imagine slavery would be still legal... - 12-29-2016, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
Trevor, dear, I don't know where you have gotten hold of the idea that we want you to leave. And even if we did, we certainly wouldn't pay you to go! No, what is being proposed here is a Job Creation Program for your people.

All the best, dear,
In Him,
Joanna

Sistren I do not need a job creation program because I have too much on my plate (this is a new phrase of English that I have learned in America which means no I will not do it but it is very polite and fashionable). I am very busy because I will be a full time student at Georgetown University and I am working as a community organizer in the oppressed communities of Washington DC.

My education will be free of cost to me because my ancestors paid for me with the sweat of their brows while they labored as slaves. There is no way to know with certainty but it is very possible that one of my ancestors was enslaved by Georgetown University and that is why I have been accepted on scholarship.

These are very advanced white people but they are as niggardly as the white people at the University of Wisconsin when it comes to establishing a stipend. I am to receive only tuition, fees, textbooks, new laptop, room and board and a paltry $400USD per week for expenses. That is what I got at the University of Wisconsin before I became an important dignitary in the Democratic Party of Babylon. That is hardly worth leaving Jamaica for. Lucky for me that Mr. Soros is far more generous for my community organizing job.

As for the reparations that are justly owed me I will not give up my demands for just repayment and the other Black men in Babylon will also not surrender to the tyranny of the white man.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4