X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help Me Understand This Scripture About Liberals

We get that man on the radio sometimes (about 10 o'clock in the morning I think, before the 7th Day Adventists come on & start talking about bowels). I didn't know who ACORN was Mr Worthington, so I wasted 0·06seconds on a Google search and read:

Welcome to ACORN . . [SOURCE]
    The end of an era: ACORN files Chapter 7 bankruptcy
    2 November 2010
    Bertha Lewis, CEO
    For over 40 years ACORN has fought the good fight.
    From a few initial neighborhoods in Little Rock, Arkansas, we grew to become a large, active, national organization of low- and moderate-income families, mostly people of color I STOPPED READING IMMEDIATELY
    Who thought up such a ridiculous expression? It sounds like some bizarre deconstructivist gobbldégouque Français where words mean just what one wants them to mean, not more, not less. How could anything they say make sense? The words they spoke would signify nothing at all..

I spend a certain amount of time in lecture theatres; Apple computers are increasingly provided.

I noticed that Dr(?) John Benefiel did not look at that macbook pro once. Have I got the right Dr John?

There are what appear to be female Pastors at the Church on the Rock link I put.

Apparently I invited someone around for lunch, who's now turned up (rather early: it's only 10 o'clock). Fortunately there is some delicate Coteaux du Languedoc ready now and a good big Australian Shiraz available too so we'll have something to do while the meat's in the oven. Leg of lamb roasted blitzed with sweet potato/3mustard/4peppercorn sauce (more a sort of sludge really) - you don't think that's too many vegetables?

must dash

Comment

Working...
    X