X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warning to Freehold Parents, Your Daughter May Get a SHAME SUIT!

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    Sister Naomi Ruth brings up a great point.

Yes, there are some parents who homeschool in Freehold. But, I like to know what is going on in that home. What is the dress code for girls there? Do children learn about death, sin, Satan and the wrath of God?

There are a few parents who are up to teaching the Bible and the wages of sin. Many, however, need to turn their children over to the stern taskmasters in the Freehold Public Schools for proper a Christian education.
    Indeed she does, Brother Mayor. For an unwed lady, she does have uncanny insight into the needs of children. While the public schools of Freehold are indeed protected from Satanic influences, many of us do choose to home educate. Running a large and busy family doesn't happen by magic, after all, many hands are necessary for a smooth operation. Anyway, perhaps we should go ahead and put before the city council an ordinance to give license for homeschooling only to families of good standing in the church, who have a history of being prompt with their tithing schedules, and who are personally approved by the elders of the church. I know the Etheldreda family would pass any inspection and registration process without issue. I don't mean to brag, but if others followed our system, you wouldn't have to worry about what some people do in the privacy of their homes.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Re: Warning to Freehold Parents, Your Daughter May Get a SHAME SUIT!

Thank you so much for clearing up the question of your public schools. The problem here is that all the schools are called things like St George's CofE or St Bonyface of Palermo RC school. In other words, they are dedicated to false gods. We do not have any "faith schools" locally. Besides, in England this is just masonic code for mooslimb or judaist.

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      Yes, there are some parents who homeschool in Freehold. But, I like to know what is going on in that home. What is the dress code for girls there? Do children learn about death, sin, Satan and the wrath of God?
      The children of Freehold are fortunate to have a Mayor who cares. Our mayor "cares" for children in quite a different way.

I do the best I can, under the close supervision of my husband and Pastor Steve. But I'm sure I will find many useful resources on these forums.

Yours in Faith
      Joanna
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
      X