X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Civilization collapses as makers Go Galt! Yacht Parade cancelled!

Among all the forms of persecution that billionaires must suffer, like Christ on the Cross, one of the most cruel is having to listen to the constant sobbing and bellyaching of the 47 percent of Americans who are parasites.

Bud Konheim, CEO of a luxury company that sells $800 sequined dresses and $250 clutches, tells the 47 percenters to quit whining:

"We've got a country that the poverty level is wealth in 99 percent of the rest of the world," he said. "So we're talking about woe is me, woe is us, woe is this." He added that "the guy that's making, oh my God, he's making $35,000 a year, why don't we try that out in India or some countries we can't even name. China, anyplace, the guy is wealthy."

That's right: there are 739,200,000 people in Europe whose eyes bulge out at the sight of a cellphone. They don't even care if it works, they've just never seen something so shiny.

All this "we are the 99%" is nothing but updated negrofascism, in which blacks envy whites who, for example, get to sit at the front of the bus. Yet in 99 percent of the world, they don't even HAVE buses! If you hate America so much, why don't you go back to Africa, Rosa Parks?
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

This is an OUTRAGE! Obama's goonsquad of 47 percenters have been PROFITING off of Obama's Wall-Street bailouts. The mooching classes are EXPLOITING the hard-working bankers!

CNN Money:

U.S. taxpayers have recouped all of the $187 billion they gave mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in one of the most expensive bailouts of the financial crisis.

The milestone was reached after Fannie Mae reported Friday it will pay Treasury an additional $7 billion in profit from the end of last year.

[...]
      Through 2012, they were each paying the U.S. Treasury a dividend. Starting in 2013, the government started essentially collecting all of each firm's profits.

The payments to taxpayers are treated as dividends and will continue for now.

[...]
      Taxpayers also made a $22.7 billion profit on the bailout of insurer AIG. The TARP bailout fund also received about $22 billion more than it gave to the nation's banks...

GO GALT, NOBLE JOB CREATORS! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR CHAINS!
      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Typical of the drive-by MSM lackeys for Obama, CNN only tells part of the story.

The Bailout Scorecard

Last update: Feb. 24, 2014

Altogether, accounting for both the TARP and the Fannie and Freddie bailout, $609B has gone out the door—invested, loaned, or paid out—while $384B has been returned.

The Treasury has been earning a return on most of the money invested or loaned. So far, it has earned $237B. When those revenues are taken into account, $12.5B is the net still outstanding as of Feb. 24, 2014.

The TARP
        $475B
        Total Allocation

While the Treasury has paid out money to 935 recipients, only 780 of those received funds via investments meant to return money to taxpayers. The rest received subsidies through TARP’s housing programs – that money (so far totaling $9.59 billion) isn’t coming back.

Of the 780 investments made by the Treasury, 528 have resulted in a profit. 106 of the investments resulted in a loss. So far, the profits amount to $44.6 billion, while the losses amount to $17.3 billion. 146 of the investments are still outstanding.

ProPublica is still tracking where every dollar of taxpayer money from the 2008 bailout of the financial system has gone. See for yourself.
        So how did Fanny and Freddie pay back all that money, where did the banks get that money to pay back TARP, and where did those toxic mortgage securities go (hint: check the balance sheet at the Federal Reserve)?

Jesus chased the money changers from the temple because the joos were converting Greek and Roman currency into Hebrew currency.

The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
        - Proverbs 22:7
        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
        ...and get off my lawn
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
          bad lawn maintenance is a serious crime where everyone is the victim.
          It's even worse when it's forced by government, in the form of water rationing, on the pretext of some so-called "drought":
          People “should not be forced to live on property with brown lawns, golf on brown courses or apologize for wanting their gardens to be beautiful,” Yuhas fumed recently on social media. “We pay significant property taxes based on where we live,” he added in an interview. “And, no, we’re not all equal when it comes to water.”

Yuhas lives in the ultra-wealthy enclave of Rancho Santa Fe, a bucolic Southern California hamlet of ranches, gated communities and country clubs that guzzles five times more water per capita than the statewide average. In April, after Gov. Jerry Brown (D) called for a 25 percent reduction in water use, consumption in Rancho Santa Fe went up by 9 percent...
          “[Water rationing] angers me because people aren’t looking at the overall picture...What are we supposed to do, just have dirt around our house on four acres?
          Just look at this poor, down-trodden soul:

It reminds me of this pic of the soul survivor of the British campaign in Afghanistan, though it looks like even the Victorian-era afghans were free to water their lawns, judging by the relatively lush curbside in the background:

I call it the war on suburbia,” said Brett Barbre, who lives in the Orange County community of Yorba City, another exceptionally wealthy Zip code.

Barbre sits on the 37-member board of directors of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, a huge water wholesaler serving 17 million customers. He is fond of referring to his watering hose with Charlton Heston’s famous quote about guns: “They’ll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.”

California used to be the land of opportunity and freedom,” Barbre said...

When we bought, we didn’t plan on getting a place that looks like we’re living in an African savanna.”

Comment

Disgusting.

The MAKERS in society should have the benefit of unlimited and subsidized resources based on consumption and cost models established in the 1950s-- WHICH, by the way, was a time when America was at its Greatest.

We can only hope that candidates with positive pro-growth messages-- like Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again By Banning Hispanic Rapists and Dirty, Dangerous Muslims from Our Great Country-- and While You're at It, Get Those Black Lives Matter Activists OUT of My Damn Rally" theme-- can win the day and beat Ugly Hillary.

Comment

Update for 2020: civilization really collapsing after rich white right-wing dude beats rich white right-wing dude to win the Presidency. Alarm bells are going off in the yacht club - rough waters ahead - please have your staff secure the moorings.
              If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
              X