X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for Less Stress Among the Super Rich

I've always noticed how Jesu's disciples were often employers.
    Luke 4:44 – 5:7a And [Jesus] preached in the synagogues of Galilee. And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, and saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship. Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them.

Only proprietors (in this case a partnership) have the authority do do that. And not running a pedalo operation. A commercial fishery. Employees would see what happened and be able to convert but His primary witness here is to employers.

Comment

Never forget.Incels are Christlike like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrre Eliasen View Post
        Never forget.Incels are Christlike like me.
        My dear, Christ was not an incel! Women were practically throwing themselves at His feet:

Luke 7:37-38
        37 And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment,
        38 And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.

John 12:3 Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.

Has any woman, ever, offer to annoint your feet? I don't think so - otherwise, you wouldn't be the laughing stock of the society known as incel!
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
          Has any woman, ever, offer to annoint your feet?
          It would depend what with of course.

Comment

Greetings!

The rich white people of Babylon became wealthy by enslaving African Black men to do all the work and never giving them pay. They are haunted by the crimes of their ancestors and they need to deal with the sins they have been bequeathed. If they could lead the way to reconciliation with the Black man by providing just reparations for the enslavement of our ancestors they would feel better about the terrible things they are responsible for. I myself would volunteer to accept and appropriately disburse what ever monies are required to expiate the sins of these rich white people and while I would be one of the recipients I would take no more than a small administrative fee for my services. Once the monies are paid everyone will be more content.

Jah Guide!
            Trevor
            Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
              Greetings!

The rich white people of Babylon became wealthy by enslaving African Black men to do all the work and never giving them pay. They are haunted by the crimes of their ancestors and they need to deal with the sins they have been bequeathed.
              Dear Mr. Rastafari: Kindly cease from making such outrageous statements of utter rubbish. I note that you have no empathy toward the plight of the rich people who employ the services of many people, and to provide for their sustenance. As for whatever you've said about payments and other nonsense, I think you shall see in the attached photo that most nigras are not complaining and that they appear to be very content. Not only that, they are being treated very kindly by a white woman with substantial wealth. If you pity anybody, then it should be for that woman for constantly opening her doors and for extending hospitable measures to strangers!

Sincerely, Isabella W.
              P.S. And why, pray tell, is that nigra in the colorful get-up wearing a tea cosy on his head??

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Greetings Sistren!

That woman is drunk on gin and she has put gloves on before shaking the hands of those Black people. That is hardly welcoming I think. Also the man in the picture is not wearing a tea cozy. That is a traditional hat of the type everyone wore when Black men ruled the world. The white woman looks like a rich English woman and she may be worried that the Black man in the hat is the true king of the English. King James who is responsible for the King James Bible was a Black man. The Black kings of England were eliminated by the white people like they drove down the Black man from leadership positions everywhere.

Jah Guide!
                Trevor
                Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Greetings Sistren! That woman is drunk on gin and she has put gloves on before shaking the hands of those Black people. That is hardly welcoming I think. Also the man in the picture is not wearing a tea cozy. That is a traditional hat of the type everyone wore when Black men ruled the world. The white woman looks like a rich English woman and she may be worried that the Black man in the hat is the true king of the English. King James who is responsible for the King James Bible was a Black man. The Black kings of England were eliminated by the white people like they drove down the Black man from leadership positions everywhere.
                  Jah Guide!
                  Trevor
                  Dear Mr. Rastafari: Can you kindly provide proof that the Queen is drunk? And, if so, how do you know that it's from imbibing gin? No proof; well, how surprising is that? I didn't think so! The truth is: you have no proof -- none at all! This is just another of your smear campaigns, due to your disgusting resentment toward upstanding, white persons.

As for your complaint that the wearing of gloves makes the occasion "hardly welcoming", does it look like the people in that photo are upset? No, they appear to be relaxed and comfortable. I shall refer you to the first of two attached photos. Study it carefully. You will see another woman wearing gloves, as this is considered to be fashionable in certain situations.

And, as for the dribbling drivel that you've provided about the nigra's hat, that is more nonsense. Anybody can see that it's a tea cosy, and it's no different from the type that I have knitted, from the second photo.

Sincerely, Isabella W.
                  P.S. I should also remind you of a serious warning which is contained within the blessed pages of the . You should consider this before your next attempt to spread falsehoods on --
                  Leviticus 19:16 "Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour; I am the Lord."

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Greetings Sistren!

That woman is drunk on gin and she has put gloves on before shaking the hands of those Black people. That is hardly welcoming I think.

Jah Guide!
                    Trevor
                    It is really a low blow, Mr. I Man, to say the Queen is wearing gloves to protect herself from the germs of black people. She is not afforded an aid with anti bacterial wipes that President Trump has with him in all public events.

Wearing gloves is a poor country's way of dealing with germs. She may be saving her life by wearing them.
                    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                      It is really a low blow, Mr. I Man, to say the Queen is wearing gloves to protect herself from the germs of black people. She is not afforded an aid with anti bacterial wipes that President Trump has with him in all public events.

Wearing gloves is a poor country's way of dealing with germs. She may be saving her life by wearing them.
                      Oh, this is so very true, dear Brother Mayor Hold, and I thank you so much for mentioning this to that Mr. Riff-Raff Rastafari. Why, not only must the Queen protect herself from common germs by wearing gloves, she's even given a pair to our Godly First Lady, Mrs. Trump. And since Mrs. Trump is not used to needing such protection, why, I think it's very nice of the Queen to have given her a pair with extra length for maximum protection.

A blessed evening to you, Dear,
                      Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                        Absolutely true, Brother Mr Mayor, Sir. I always wear gloves when meeting foreigners. You just don't know where their hands have been. Plus, there is the question of sweaty palms. Gloves impregnated with foul-smelling foreign sweat can quite easily be changed and the soiled ones incinerated, whereas it is unladylike and unhygienic to be forever wiping your hands on your evening dress.

You will notice that Prince Charles's wife does not even care! This is why the British are keen to keep the Queen alive - at least for the time being.
                        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Greetings!

Now I see that the old white woman in the picture who would not take off her gloves to shake the hands of Black people from the motherland is the Queen of England. But why is she in a picture with President Donald Trump who is a racist and leader of the white nationalists? Have the English now made him their king? I try to have overstanding of white people and the things they do but sometimes it is a great mystery to I.

Jah Guide!
                          Trevor

Comment

I really like the tea cosy! The vertical stripes are really nice. Teapots tend to be tubby by nature; a slimming garment is always welcome.
                            His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

it is a great mystery
                              Fortunately one that's easy to clear up!
                              Babylon became wealthy by enslaving African Black men..by providing just reparations..everyone will be more content.

Although I'm not Babylonian (and note from the following chart that Iraq is not a major contributor) nevertheless the benefit of "reparations" seems difficult to discern.

Click image for larger version

Name:	receipts by donor.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	1923124 + Click image for larger version

Name:	receipts by recipient.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	1923123
                              http://www.oecd.org/dac/stats/documentupload/2%20Africa%20-%20Development%20Aid%20at%20a%20Glance%202016.pdf

"Reparations" paid in 2014. . .$54,193,000,000

. . .Assuming purchasing power parity the following figures would apply:

. . . . . . . .1901 - 2000..$5,419,300,000,000

. . . . . . . .2001 - 2013. . .704,509,000,000

. . . . . .. . . . . .2014. .. .54,193,000,000

. . . . . .. . . . . .2015. .. .55,276,860,000

. . . . . .. . . . . .2016. .. .56,382,397,200

. . . . . .. . . . . .2017. .. .57,510,045,144

. . . . . .. . . . . .2018. .. .58,660,246,046

. . . . . .. . . . . .2019. .. .59,833,450,967

. . . . . . . . . . .TOTAL..$6,465,664,999,357

That's about $6½ trillion excluding infrastructure spending during the 19th century and allowing for recent inflation averaging 2%pa as shown. When do the reparations stop and when do the benefits start accruing?

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                                That's about $6½ trillion excluding infrastructure spending during the 19th century and allowing for recent inflation averaging 2%pa as shown. When do the reparations stop and when do the benefits start accruing?
                                I don't understand why they pay these countries in Real American Dollars, which can't even be spent in their quaint local markets. Take, for instance, the laughably mis-named Democratic Republic of the Congo. They use Congo dollars, which for some reason are called francs and are currently worth US$0.00006 (give or take a zero) each. Now if their "reparations" of $2.398 billion were paid in the local currency, that would have the double benefit of (a) being spendable locally, hiring Congoloid tradesmen to work on whatever repairs are needed and (b) costing the rest of the world only about $1.4 million.
                                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X