X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quick question...

Originally posted by Shallow-izer View Post
    Oh, so he plays favorites.

Doesn't sound like someone who deserved to be worshiped.
    That's what the Muslim lepers thought, and look where that got them.
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
      That's what the Muslim lepers thought, and look where that got them.
      I'm a former Muslim, I know A LOT of Muslims. How come they aren't suffering? Many are infact, thriving, and making an honest life.

Comment

Originally posted by Shallow-izer View Post
        I'm a former Muslim, I know A LOT of Muslims. How come they aren't suffering? Many are infact, thriving, and making an honest life.
        Come on, stop spreading these politically correct lies on God's favorite forum. There is no such thing as an "honest mudslime". That's like claiming there are "sober Micks" or "hardworking nigras".

Do you take us for fools, boy?
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          Come on, stop spreading these politically correct lies on God's favorite forum. There is no such thing as an "honest mudslime". That's like claiming there are "sober Micks" or "hardworking nigras".

Do you take us for fools, boy?
          He might as well your ignorence has no limit
          Is adult entertainment killing our kids, Or are adults killing our kids for entertainment?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Shaw View Post
            He might as well your ignorence has no limit
            This coming from a boy who sports a satanic hairdo, hasn't read the Bible, and can't even spell the word IGNORANCE.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              This coming from a boy who sports a satanic hairdo, hasn't read the Bible, and can't even spell the word IGNORANCE.
              Ive read several bibles, the typeing error has nothing to do with me being ignorent, and my hairstyle isent satanic...its just HAIR!! i doent even have a brain i cant worship satan.
              Is adult entertainment killing our kids, Or are adults killing our kids for entertainment?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Shaw View Post
                Ive read several bibles, the typeing error has nothing to do with me being ignorent, and my hairstyle isent satanic...its just HAIR!! i doent even have a brain i cant worship satan.
                Aha. I've read bibles in languages you don't even know, Zeke.

Andrew is neither ignorant nor Satanic.

His hairstyle is actually a hairstyle of freedom. They call it Liberty Spikes. Because it looks like the crown of the Statue of Liberty.

WAIT! IS THE COUNTRY IDOL SATANIC!? The Statue has satan written all over it!! NOOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Karmic Retribution View Post
                  Aha. I've read bibles in languages you don't even know, Zeke.

Andrew is neither ignorant nor Satanic.
                  No, he is both.
                  His hairstyle is actually a hairstyle of freedom. They call it Liberty Spikes. Because it looks like the crown of the Statue of Liberty.

WAIT! IS THE COUNTRY IDOL SATANIC!? The Statue has satan written all over it!! NOOO!!!
                  The Statue of Liberty was made in France by Godless unpatriotic revolutionaries. Personally, I cannot wait until she is demolished like the false idol she is and replaced by a far more pleasing image of Our Glorious Leader kicking a naked Arab child to death.
                  O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Working...
                  X