X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

Originally posted by BaptistsAreTrash View Post
    Alas, the treaty of Tordesillas has nothing to do with the De Jure status of any of the countries involved. It doesn't take more than 2m to figure that out.

Do you even know the difference between De Jure and De Facto? E.g.: USA didn't even exist at the time, and that land was wrongfully taken De Facto, with no De Jure claim.

So this means, that if you're over 30, you have had 10,950 days at least to figure that one out.

You people seriously need to educate yourselves.
    Hi, Mr Thrash. The fact that Tordesillas didn't recognize Portugal as a province of Spain is why we don't recognize Tordesillas. As I said before, we have our motives.

And you haven't understood De Facto and De Jure. For example, you are and idiot, de Facto, even if a doctor has not de Jure declared you.

Please keep coming, we have all day. Thanks for entertaining us.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
      Please keep coming, we have all day.
      He's not very good at answering questions, is he?

Comment

My wife Doris made some tordesillas once. She got the recipe from one of the maids, one we really liked called Consuela. See, Consuela was a fat old beaner and a godless Catholic, but she had good manners and knew her place. She certainly never once went around advocating mass murder.

You know what son? By telling me I'm a retard and that I should kill myself, you've persuaded me to convert to Atheism!
        I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
        Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
        But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
        From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Mexicans are vile, disgusting, and hell bound but they sure know how to cook some good food.
          Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
          in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
            Mexicans are vile, disgusting, and hell bound but they sure know how to cook some good food.
            Proper Mexican food, made in Texas (Texican food?) is terrific! The stuff from south of the border is pure poison, though.
            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
            X