X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My intro

Hello friends!

I am an Atheist who wants to seek salvation from our Lord Jesus Christ, and I want you all to help me

I am sick of my Atheistism, please I am in need of help!

I have had sex with a minor before in my life, and I want to know if Jesus Christ will ever forgive me for this

Re: My intro

Easy. Start believing in God. Remove all cowardly French influences from your username. Be baptized, accept Jesus as your saviour.
    Also, this might be a good way to get you to want to go to Heaven. If you believe in Jesus and accept that He died for your sins, then he will forget about whatever sin you have committed (as long as you didn't EVER say His name in vain, then you're good)
    Thinking of Abortion?
    That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
    Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

I might once have stuck a crucifix up my behind, but it was an accident. Will Jesus still forgive for what I have done?

Comment

If you seriously repent and accept the Lord into your life, you will be forgiven of those sins, provided it really was an accident with the crucifix. But I seriously doubt it was an accident. In which case you are doomed to spending eternity with Satan sodomising you with his barbed wire tallywacker, and alternatively burning in hellfire and brimstone.

Comment

Originally posted by LeAtheist View Post
          Hello friends!

I am an Atheist who wants to seek salvation from our Lord Jesus Christ, and I want you all to help me

I am sick of my Atheistism, please I am in need of help!

I have had sex with a minor before in my life, and I want to know if Jesus Christ will ever forgive me for this
          Hello there. I have good news and bad news for you. Good news is that forgives almost all sins. Even if you blasphemed against Himself, you can still be forgiven. The bad news is, that if you ever blasphemed against the Holy Ghost, there is no redemption for you.

Matthew 12:31
          31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy [against] the [Holy] Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
          32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the [world] to come.

So, be sincere now: have you ever blasphemed against the Holy Ghost? If you did, then just give up. Go into the world, fornicate, enjoy this life, as there is nothing that can save you now.
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
            alternatively burning in hellfire and brimstone.
            But isn't brimstone worth a lot of money?

Comment

No. 75 million tons of it are produced annually.

Comment

Yes, Jesus forgives sex with minors to those who believe and ask forgiveness.

I might once have stuck a crucifix up my behind, but it was an accident. Will Jesus still forgive for what I have done?
                Yes, Jesus forgives gays who stop being gay and ask forgiveness.

Your name sounds French though, so you might be doomed anyway.
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                X