Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow.
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Langobard

Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 02-27-2007, 01:17 AM

Dear Fellow Christians,

I come with a message to you Landover Ladies expecially.

13 years ago, my loving wife, Heather had died from a rare colonary inflamination. Here's a pic of here in her younger youthful days reclining in the backyard. Such Christian beauty.

I now have come to terms to seek a new Landover Baptist Christian Lady who must be so clean of sin as to be JESUS-WORTHY!

If anybody lovely lady wishes to step forward, please do so.

Don't hesitate to ask questions as well. I do have list of requirements that should be no surprise if you read the Bible.

In Loving Praise,

Reverend C.T. Green
(#2)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 02-27-2007, 02:25 AM

GLORY Brother!

You are such a handsome,fine, GODLY man. I am already bethrothed to Pastor Zeke, but would be thrilled to help you with your search for a new True Christain™ wife.

Why don't you stop by my place this Wednedsay (you know the large yellow and white mansion on the corner of Rapture Cir. and Morning Wood Lane in the Apostle's Grove Subdivision http://www.landoverbaptist.org/REALESTATE/index2.html) on Wednesday after the LOL (Ladies of Landover)) Bible study. Sister Sue, Sister Tali AND Sister M&M will be sure to attend. We just LOVE our Wednesday night LOL Bible study as the pastors usually stop by afterwards and bring us a nice big helping of Dicken's Cider. Sometimes we get seconds! GLORY!

Anyway.... as everyone knows, I am Freeholds most successful match maker and would be delighted to help you in the GODLY endevour. Let me know how I can help you.

Tell me Brother. Are you looking to make more soldiders for CHRIST, or do you mostly just want a GODLY companion?

I will also invite Mildred McGillicudy. She has been looking for a True Christian™ husband for many years. I'm not sure why marriage always eludes her. She makes a find dung bread (but no where near as good as Sister Sue's) and knows her place.

Helpful, Sister Thumper
Attached Images

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here

Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 02-27-2007 at 02:36 AM.
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Langobard

Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 02-27-2007, 03:23 AM

That sounds splendid. It means of course that I would have to cut my missionary trip in Mexico short, but those greasy wetbacks tried to eat the HOLY BIBLE, so I'm sure there's no point in me trying to stop a certainty of brimstone doom for them.

I will catch the next flight to the Godly U. S. of A. so that I will attend the Wednesday get-together and join up for some good ol' Bible study.

Mexico smells like upchucked tacos that are infected with gonorrhea, in which I'm more than glad that God has shown a sign for a reason to leave.

PRAISE!
See you then!

-Rev. Green
(#4)
Old
Unsaved Trash

shert is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 02-27-2007, 08:27 AM

From my little understanding about your Religion, I thought True Christians are only allowed to marry once in their life, is that true or there are some exceptions??
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 02-27-2007, 09:00 AM

As far as I know I thought there was to be no divorcing, but that might well be Catholicism.
Didn't Abraham marry more than once too?
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 02-27-2007, 09:03 AM

If only I could edit my own posts, what a capital mistake! Abraham was only married to Sara, not to Hagar. Shame on me.
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 02-27-2007, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shert View Post
From my little understanding about your Religion, I thought True Christians are only allowed to marry once in their life, is that true or there are some exceptions??
If your wife dies, you can take another, but only after a few requirements are met.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
If only I could edit my own posts, what a capital mistake! Abraham was only married to Sara, not to Hagar. Shame on me.
You can edit your posts, but only for up to 10 minutes.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)
(#8)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 02-27-2007, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shert View Post
True Christian men may marry as many women as local laws permit. However, they may not divorce their wives, except in cases of adultery.

True Christian women may marry one man. If he dies, then they may remarry. However, there is no reason a woman may divorce her husband and remarry.
(#9)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 02-27-2007, 08:22 PM

Brother Green, as you may know, I've had my eye on you for quite some time now - Just Like HE Has His Eye on the Sparrow!!!

Now, you wouldn't mind a gal that likes to clown around once in a while, would you?

(And friends tell me that I sing just like Lurleen Lumpkin!)

(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Langobard

Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 02-27-2007, 10:11 PM

Sister Sue Vera,

I am pleased you are interested, and I have noted your little "notes" around here too me. Such loyalty!

Do show up Wedneday at Sister Thumper's Godly American Mansion so that I will see that you are the true Christian woman for me, and that you will honor and serve like all good little Christian gals should.

-The ever so Godly, Rev. Green
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Langobard

Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 03-03-2007, 04:53 AM

Well I have to say, my Wednesday two days ago at Sister Thumper's home was quite extrodinary. Pastor Ezekiel is very lucky to have a woman who can whip up a lean MEAN Tuna and Cheese Casserole like that. I was pleased to say many Ladies of Landover attended.

Last edited by Rev. Carlton Green; 03-03-2007 at 04:55 AM. Reason: The casserole was better than I mentioned earlier. Ahhhhh...the joy of descriptive words.
(#12)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 03-03-2007, 02:31 PM

Brother Green, I'd thought someone would have answered the door chimes immediately upon smelling the aroma from steaming loaf of dungbread that I'd baked to show off my Christian Baking skills! (Yes; it's been known to strew it's scent even past the closed shutter.)

But boo-hoo-hoo, I just stood there and stood there, Beeseeching, until the Hounds raced at me from around the corner. And though they began whining and shrieking, then retreating, I decided to go Home anyway - I was fixin' like to get me a frostbite in my tootsies.

Brother tell me: Are you still Available?
(#13)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Langobard

Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 03-03-2007, 04:13 PM

Well yes I am Sister Sue Vera. Would you care for a little "Bible Study" together? Say how about Saturday? Then we go to Church the next day.

Last edited by Rev. Carlton Green; 03-03-2007 at 04:15 PM. Reason: God has put me in a happy mood today.
(#14)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
Have at it, anytime!

Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 03-03-2007, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlton Green View Post
Well yes I am Sister Sue Vera. Would you care for a little "Bible Study" together? Say how about Saturday? Then we go to Church the next day.
Why, YES, Brother! Especially if we can 'do' Deuteronomy. It's my "Number 1 Fave, Bible Rave!"
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Langobard

Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 03-03-2007, 10:43 PM

I have to thank Sister Thumper, for she has recommended something excellent for.

It seems there is nothing better for a get-together with your best gal than with a large amount of thick Dicken's Cider!

http://www.catsprn.com/sounds/wav/dickens.wav

I think Sister SUV will love it!

-Rev. C. T. Green
(#16)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
Have at it, anytime!

Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 03-04-2007, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlton Green View Post
I think Sister SUV will love it!

-Rev. C. T. Green
Oh my, Reverend, yes! And to find out that it's GODLY, too! I never would have guessed by the can:

(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Langobard

Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 03-05-2007, 01:00 AM

Well after such a lovely study last night, It seems that Sister Sue V. And I have been connected in such a way with the glory of JESUS!

I hope we are on the same feeling here. People like her are rare in a whore infested world. I'm glad to see more Christian ladies like our dear SUV.

-Rev. C. T. Green.
(#18)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Langobard

Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 03-24-2007, 04:51 AM

Well when Jesus says it's time, IT'S TIME!

After a couple of weeks of courtship, Sister Sue Vera and I have decided to join together using the holy bonds of our Lord and get MarriedTM!!!!

Why I can pratically hear the horn of Gabriel annoncing our partnership of True Christian love! And now we shall both live happily together in my Deluxe Greenbrick Mansion with a endangered species hunting range and a emerald decorated Rolls Royce in my Gold-plated driveway!

It comes to the fact that Christian ladies can simply not resist the bulk and beef of Good True ChristianTM men!!!!

Like me:

Who couldn't fall in love with this well-positioned photo of me sitting in my super-duper GODLY BIBLE Study? Faggoty Homer not included.

Last edited by Rev. Carlton Green; 03-24-2007 at 04:53 AM. Reason: word ommition.
(#19)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Handsome and Eligible Christian Male Widow. - 03-24-2007, 05:41 AM

Praise Jesus and congratulations! May the Lord smile upon you two and your many, many offspring.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!