Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page Poor Gentleman Disciplines Wife, Faces Charges
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Poor Gentleman Disciplines Wife, Faces Charges - 03-21-2014, 11:19 PM

This story makes my blood boil:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/20/husban...-died-4668364/

Why would this man be persecuted for properly disciplining a hag like this? How do you men put up with us?

I promise I would never sing this song if your relative died, gentlemen.

Lovingly,
Naomi Ruth Lamb

PS: Test me out - I will follow through on my promise.

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Divorcee Nuts for JESUS! Tell her once Jailed for JESUS Pro-Life

Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Poor Gentleman Disciplines Wife, Faces Charges - 03-22-2014, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
Why would this man be persecuted for properly disciplining a hag like this? How do you men put up with us?
Women have developed CERTAIN expectations since the rise of Fem-Naziism in the 1920s. They forget their place in the Christian Home, stridently running their mouths and talking in a boorish and undignified manner, lacking humility and shamefacedness, adorning themselves in costly apparel, and otherwise failing to meet their obligations to their Godly Husbands and to society at large. And in an effort to pander to the women vote, elected officials do NOTHING to put a stop to this. It's as if they don't understand a man's GODLY PREROGATIVE to rule over his wife (Genesis 3:16)!

It used to be enough to simply not leave any bruises in an obvious place. Confinement is one such option, as we have seen in this article. But now you can't even so much as twist an arm behind her back without a liberal judge accepting her word as sufficient grounds for granting a bill of divorcement. WERE YOU AWARE OF THIS?!

And once your whore of an ex-wife gets her divorce and spreads VICIOUS LIES about you all over town? OH-HO-HO! Good luck finding a decent Christian women to be receptive to even your most HEARTFELT and ROMANTIC of gestures! Beautiful sonnets left under her windshield wiper at home and at work on a regular basis? Patiently waiting outside after church services with BEAUTIFUL FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS? Do these women have any idea how much those cost? THE HEAD OF THE WOMAN IS THE MAN, AS THE HEAD OF THE MAN IS CHRIST!

The decay of society has spread to such a sad state that the only thing that is going to make it right is for Jesus to come from the clouds with GREAT POWER AND GLORY (Mark 13:24-27). The knowledge that the End Times are upon us is the only thing that makes the CRIPPLING LONELINESS bearable. If no woman will have me, then I must simply make myself SPIRITUALLY PRESENTABLE in anticipation of becoming a Bride of Christ, arraying myself in the FINE LINEN of RIGHTEOUSNESS (Revelation 19:7-8).

LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION (Psalm 139:13-16, Jeremiah 1:5, Job 31:15, Isaiah 49:5)
MARRIAGE = 1 MAN + 1 WOMAN (Ephesians 5:22-33)
NO FOOD FOR THOSE WHO DON"T WORK (2 Thessalonians 3:10-12)
PRACTICING HOMOS AND HOMO-ENABLERS ARE LIVING IN SIN (Romans 1:26-28, 32)
BUT JESUS WILL TAKE YOU BACK AND COVER YOU IN HIS BLOOD(1 Corinthians 6:9-11)
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Love With Zeke

KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Poor Gentleman Disciplines Wife, Faces Charges - 03-22-2014, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
This story makes my blood boil:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/20/husban...-died-4668364/

I promise I would never sing this song if your relative died, gentlemen.

Lovingly,
Naomi Ruth Lamb

PS: Test me out - I will follow through on my promise.
Wow... She gets off so easily, with a simple breast twist and slight choke, and she goes to the police. Doesn't this woman have any backbone? I know whenever I act up my husband takes out his steel tipped cane and smacks me repeatedly, and when I complain it gets harder! AND STILL I have never and will never go to the police, not like that something to be proud of... He is just disciplining me for acting up. Doesn't she realize that it is a woman's duty to be subordinate, and submissive to their husband?

I also don't understand why the man was even charged? What can they charge him with, disciplining his wife? Stories like this are so frustrating to read.