Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!
Reload this Page I say Cold Beans for the Rebelious little Hellcat!
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! Open for the CHRISTmas Season only.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default I say Cold Beans for the Rebelious little Hellcat! - 12-06-2006, 03:10 PM

Excerpt from a top Godly CNN story:

Kid arrested for playing with Christmas present

POSTED: 9:45 a.m. EST, December 6, 2006

COLUMBIA, South Carolina (AP) -- A fed-up mother had her 12-year-old son arrested for allegedly rummaging through his great-grandmother's things and playing with his Christmas present early.
The mother called police Sunday after learning her son had disobeyed orders and repeatedly taken a Game Boy from its hiding place at his great-grandmother's house next door and played it.
He was arrested on petty larceny charges, taken to the police station in handcuffs and held until his mother picked him up after church.
"My grandmother went out of her way to lay away a toy and paid on this thing for months," said the boy's mother, Brandi Ervin. "It was only to teach my son a lesson. He's been going through life doing things ... and getting away with it."
Police did not release the boy's name."

Just imagine it: Now GrandMom, probably a Good, Church-going Lady, has to drive all the way to several Malls in her SUV (to get just the Right Gift!) to pick out yet another Christmas Present for him!

Well! I'm at least happy that Mom didn't interrupt her time with JESUS to go get this little reprobate out of handcuffs. If he thinks handcuffs are bad now, just wait 'til he sees what Satan has in Store for him later!
(#2)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: I say Cold Beans for the Rebelious little Hellcat! - 12-06-2006, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sue Vera View Post
Excerpt from a top Godly CNN story:

Kid arrested for playing with Christmas present

POSTED: 9:45 a.m. EST, December 6, 2006

COLUMBIA, South Carolina the boy's mother, Brandi Ervin.

Police did not release the boy's name.
ROFLWJ!

Bet he'll get all the punishment he needs when he gets to school. Unless this heathen "Brandi" has multiple 12-year-old boys.

I say, no cold beans for him, and sell the Game Boy on eBay, then give the money to JESUS!
(#3)
Old
Liebral Girlie-Man
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Bleeding heart liebral Fluffy bunny Full of it Commmmmunnissss Democrat

Darren Ingram-Myers is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Darren Ingram-Myers is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Darren Ingram-Myers is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Darren Ingram-Myers is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Darren Ingram-Myers is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Darren Ingram-Myers is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Darren Ingram-Myers is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Darren Ingram-Myers is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Darren Ingram-Myers is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: I say Cold Beans for the Rebelious little Hellcat! - 12-08-2006, 11:47 PM

I'm glad the child was taught a lesson about exalting material things over interpersonal connections, but what kind of parenting did Brandi provide if he got into that state in the first place?
(#4)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Oh-my-God-oh-my-God-oh-my GOD! - 12-09-2006, 12:17 AM

(Jigglin' Jesus, there's that girlie-man Right here in my own thread! I simply don't know how much longer I can bear his ignoring me!)

Yoo-hoo! Hey "mister!" Let's see how loud and long you can say JEEEEESUS for before it's time to put another latte' down your throat!

(Jesus!)
(#5)
Old
Yes, THAT Brother Love!
True Christian™

Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I say Cold Beans for the Rebelious little Hellcat! - 12-09-2006, 02:07 AM

That little street urchin should be horse wiped out back in the woodshed. Let him feel the WRATH of GOD on his bare butt!!
(#6)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: I say Cold Beans for the Rebelious little Hellcat! - 12-09-2006, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Love View Post
That little street urchin should be horse wiped out back in the woodshed. Let him feel the WRATH of GOD on his bare butt!!
What kind of a "parent" foolishly spares her child the rod, then voluntarily calls the cops to cart him off so BIG BUBBA can give him "the rod" instead??

She might as well tie the lad up, naked and oiled and wearing an "Altar Boy" sign, outside a Cat-Licker "CHURCH"!!