X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
    I for one feel that there is tremendous witnessing opportunity at the Special Olympics.

Where else can you find so many retardeds swarming together at one time? It's a wonderful chance to preach to the world with colorful signs and bullhorns that these tards are the way they are because they or their parents angered GOD before they were born!
    We tried that already Brother. Four years ago we sent Brother Wide-Open to hand out Chick Tracts and KJV Bibles at the retard Olympics. What a waste of church funds!! It turns out none of them can read. A gang of them stole Brother Wide's bullhorn and ran around shouting retard gibberish and slobbering all over it.

Some of the little cripples tried to eat Deuteronomy! Can you believe it?!
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I agree. These retards don't need any encouragement, as they've already been infected with the "You are a very special person!" nonsense that they get from their parents and social workers. Now they get medals for being outstanding mongoloids and retardeds?
      A baby is a human being, not a stem cell!

Psalm 139:19-20
      Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
      For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Comment

Add this to you gallery of RETARDS

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Sister View Post
          Add this to you gallery of RETARDS

Son, Is this a picture of yourself?? Because I don't know anyone else stupid enough to come to a Christian Forum, and choose the name of 'Satan's Favorite band' as their 'Profile Name'...

Just look at these cross-dressing freaks....

Comment

Aren't even the regular Olympics a bit "special"? There is a whole area of competition devoted to midgets - they call it "gymnastics".

Comment

...And this is why I hate religion...

Comment

Originally posted by sperare View Post
                ...And this is why I hate religion...
                I hear you, I hate religion too! Luckily Christianity is not a religion, but a relationship with God.
                Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

I expect we'll see a few of these at the "Special Olympics".

THE SPAZZ

Click image for larger version

Name:	spazz_pic_03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	1905138

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                  being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

And you call yourselves Christians?

Jesus looked with compassion on those with disease and healed them of their ailments-He cleansed the lepers, made the crippled walk, and made the blind see!

I think the World Church of the Creator is more suited for you bigots!
                    ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
                    There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
                      Jesus looked with compassion on those with disease and healed them of their ailments
                      Chapter and Verse, Heretic! Show me where it teaches that Jesus healed a fully-blown retard! Like a Down Syndrome spastic or one of those ugly deformed spina bifida monsters!!! There is a BIG difference between people who have unfortunate 'accidents' and end up disabled or crippled (The people who Jesus healed), and worthless drooling vegetables with stumps for arms and flippers for feet, that ARE hated by God! Show me in the Bible where it teaches that Jesus grew a thalidomides arm back, or grew back a mongoloids putrid deformed stump-legs??

I seem to remember your OWN book, the Apocrypha, goes into great depths and details in teaching that these spastics are really demons, which is heavily suggested in the Book of Genesis. That's why you Mary-worshippers hunted down and killed as many retards as possible during the Inquisition. What was it now... 9 million witches and retards your 'Church' wiped-out between 1487-1700?? You have a nerve to come on here babbling about 'compassion'!!

How many pedo skirt-wearing papist kiddy butt-rape cases has your 'Church' covered-up this week, Thomas??

Comment

Brother Sledge,

Stop teasing and just tell us she is our next Godly Presidentress

Originally posted by Sledge Riprock View Post

Ladies and Gentlemen, Vice President of the United States, Miss Tina Fey!

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                        28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                        29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

you are alll FUCKED in the head... alll of you.
                          Religion is the most vile, disgusting thing and they are all the same. This is a religion too, whether you'd like to admit it or not. Religion is the root of most wars but what i can't understand is why they even start. All of you, whether it's Christianity or Mormonism, believe in the exact same damn thing... God. All these different religions may have different names for Him but really its the exact same thing you believe in.. "the Creator."

And banning the special olympics because these individuals have disorders? Thats really fucked up since God created all of man kind and he made them to live on earth just like you and me. And don't you asshole's all preach that as long as you have faith in God he will give you his love in return? I am pretty sure that even if these kids in the special olympics have trisomy 21 or whatever it may be they still have faith in the Lord, so dont they deserve His love?

I'm not gonna say you all deserve to be shot cause that wouldn't be God's "way" but you are all a bunch of piffleed assholes who think you know the way of God. But for Christ sakes, have annnnyy of you spoke to God Himself and asked him what is "way" is? I don't think so, so you can all go fuck yourselves and when you have talked to Him personally and he has told you to kill all the handicaps and homosexuals of the world, let me know.

Until then, Shut the Fuck Up!!

Comment

Originally posted by ...? WTF is this? View Post
                            And banning the special olympics because these individuals have disorders? Thats really piffleed up since God created all of man kind and he made them to live on earth just like you and me. And don't you asshole's all preach that as long as you have faith in God he will give you his love in return? I am pretty sure that even if these kids in the special olympics have trisomy 21 or whatever it may be they still have faith in the Lord, so dont they deserve His love?

Why would we want to encourage the retarded lifestyle choice? These people are cursed by God for either their own or their parents' actions. Who are we to question it?

Clearly, God cursed them; I'd suggest that means He doesn't much love them!
                            I'm not gonna say you all deserve to be shot cause that wouldn't be God's "way" but you are all a bunch of piffleed assholes who think you know the way of God. But for Christ sakes, have annnnyy of you spoke to God Himself and asked him what is "way" is?

We've read the Bible. Have you? It tells us His Way.
                            I don't think so, so you can all go piffle yourselves and when you have talked to Him personally and he has told you to kill all the handicaps and homosexuals of the world, let me know.

Until then, Shut the piffle Up!!
                            How's this, Sparky?
                            Leviticus 20:13
                            If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Bible boring? Nonsense!
                            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

You obviously have issues with the reality of Jesus and the love of True Christians™. If you cannot handle the fact that we are concerned about your immortal soul and the fact that we do not wish you to end up in the Lake of Fire© that is unfortunate. If that is what you want then that is your choice.

We will however laugh at your ass from up in Heaven.

YIC

Originally posted by ...? WTF is this? View Post
                              you are alll piffleED in the head... alll of you.
                              Religion is the most vile, disgusting thing and they are all the same. This is a religion too, whether you'd like to admit it or not. Religion is the root of most wars but what i can't understand is why they even start. All of you, whether it's Christianity or Mormonism, believe in the exact same damn thing... God. All these different religions may have different names for Him but really its the exact same thing you believe in.. "the Creator."

And banning the special olympics because these individuals have disorders? Thats really piffleed up since God created all of man kind and he made them to live on earth just like you and me. And don't you asshole's all preach that as long as you have faith in God he will give you his love in return? I am pretty sure that even if these kids in the special olympics have trisomy 21 or whatever it may be they still have faith in the Lord, so dont they deserve His love?

I'm not gonna say you all deserve to be shot cause that wouldn't be God's "way" but you are all a bunch of piffleed assholes who think you know the way of God. But for Christ sakes, have annnnyy of you spoke to God Himself and asked him what is "way" is? I don't think so, so you can all go piffle yourselves and when you have talked to Him personally and he has told you to kill all the handicaps and homosexuals of the world, let me know.

Until then, Shut the piffle Up!!

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                              28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                              29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Pray for an end of the Special Olympics

Once again, the Special Olympics held their winter games, this time in Boise. http://www.specialolympics.org/wwg09_features.aspxhis This shameless display of drooling, spitting retards is a slap in the face of Jesus himself. And I always thought that Boise was a God-fearing city.

Comment

Working...
                                X