Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Seeking a man who can keep me in line.
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Grace K is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Grace K is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Smile Seeking a man who can keep me in line. - 02-16-2011, 09:31 PM

I am Grace K and I am seeking a good husband. I have just left my father's house because I have realized that I was living a lie. I was raised thinking I was a Baptist, but now I know that it was all a lie and I was being raised catlick by my father. I am staying with the Pastor of my local Baptist church now and have left that horrible place of sin.
I know who I wish to be, and I know my place. My main wish to have lots of soldiers for Christ and to raise them True in the Faith.
I can keep a house spotless and my favorite things to do are cooking and reading my new KJV1611.
But as a woman, I have my hardships and doubting, so I seek a good man who can keep me in line with a firm hand and to help make me the True Christian I know I can be!

Signed,
Grace.