X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you have blond hair and big boob?

Originally posted by Hitoshi View Post
    no those pictures are have your mother in them.
    Ohh, I get it... You rape people, then get your sicko brother to snap a few pics before he joins in?

You'll have to get up earlier than that to beat me with words... Especially with grammar as bad as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by ISuckTheWiiUp View Post
      You'll have to get up earlier than that to beat me with words... Especially with grammar as bad as yours.
      do not talk about my grammar. she is beautiful lady and is deserve respect okay.

Comment

Hahahaha. Your GRAMMAR, not your GRANDMA.

Do not talk about my Grandma. She is a beautiful lady and she deserves respect, okay?

You speak like a badly educated chink. Oh, wait...

Comment

Hahahaha. Your GRAMMAR, not your GRANDMA.

Do not talk about my Grandma. She is a beautiful lady and she deserves respect, okay?

You speak like a badly educated chink. Oh, wait...
          please solve this simple calculus

if r(t) = e^2t + e^-tj is position vector of particle moving in coordinate plane what is velocity and acceleration of particle at time t = 0?

also I am bang your grammar last night okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitoshi View Post
            please solve this simple calculus

if r(t) = e^2t + e^-tj is position vector of particle moving in coordinate plane what is velocity and acceleration of particle at time t = 0?

also I am bang your grammar last night okay.
            I understood up until you stopped speaking maths and started speaking bad English
            I think you should know... Grammar is different to Grandma.
            You are pathetic with grammar. However, you seem to be quite good with Grandma's. Perhaps they are all you can get?

Comment

You are pathetic with grammar. However, you seem to be quite good with Grandma's.
              You are not need use apostrophe okay. is plural not possession so should write grandmas not grandma's. also you are not need for capitalize because is not specific name but general speaking. maybe you are need for me tutor you English? you are much pathetic with grammar.

Comment

I understood up until you stopped speaking maths and started speaking bad English
                I think you should know... Grammar is different to Grandma.
                You are pathetic with grammar. However, you seem to be quite good with Grandma's. Perhaps they are all you can get?
                Excuse me, there is nothing at all wrong with a True Christian™ woman, who has a significant amount of life experience. I'm sure there would be many things she could teach you about our Lord, which you would not be able to grasp otherwise. Have some respect for your elders, child.
                "She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity; And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day" - Luke 2:36-37

Comment

Ok, so you know a bit at least. I always make those mistakes. I don't need for you tutor me English. Suck does you.

Now, let's pick your sentences apart

"You are not need use apostrophe okay. is plural not possession so should write grandmas not grandma's. also you are not need for capitalize because is not specific name but general speaking. maybe you are need for me tutor you English? you are much pathetic with grammar."

You do not need to use an apostrophe, okay? It is a plural, not possession, so you should write grandmas not grandma's. Also, you didn't need to capitalize because it is not a spcific name, but general speaking. Maybe you need me to tutor you in English? You are much more pathetic with grammar.

Sam Tucker 1, Dirty Chink 0.

Comment

ISuckTheWii, while Hitoshi is currently a heathen Nipponese devil we have hopes that he can be turned to the One True Faith. Imagine it: a math-literate ninja-shogun for Christ!

It would be almost as good for the faith as Bishop Eddie Long pumped up on anabolic steroids.

~~ OEJ

Comment

Originally posted by The Widow Anna View Post
                      Excuse me, there is nothing at all wrong with a True Christian™ woman, who has a significant amount of life experience. I'm sure there would be many things she could teach you about our Lord, which you would not be able to grasp otherwise. Have some respect for your elders, child.
                      But would a True Christian woman sleep with a pervert like Hitoshi here?

Comment

But would a True Christian woman sleep with a pervert like Hitoshi here?
                        A True Christian woman™ would never consider it, unless they were married. Once married, we live only to serve the two men in our lives; Our Lord God and our holy husband. We have high hopes for Hitoshi here to find a proper wife once he has fully accepted the Christian faith, who will serve him well, regardless of her age.
                        "She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity; And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day" - Luke 2:36-37

Comment

Ok, so you know a bit at least. I always make those mistakes. I don't need for you tutor me English. Suck does you.

Now, let's pick your sentences apart

"You are not need use apostrophe okay. is plural not possession so should write grandmas not grandma's. also you are not need for capitalize because is not specific name but general speaking. maybe you are need for me tutor you English? you are much pathetic with grammar."

You do not need to use an apostrophe, okay? It is a plural, not possession, so you should write grandmas not grandma's. Also, you didn't need to capitalize because it is not a spcific name, but general speaking. Maybe you need me to tutor you in English? You are much more pathetic with grammar.

Sam Tucker 1, Dirty Chink 0.
                          English is for me second language. is it make you feel like big man for harrass my grammar? if you are learn Japanese I would be much help and patient with mistake. is VERY RUDE your behavior. suck my wii okay.

Comment

Well, Hiroshi, I can give you one compliment, your punctuation is very good. You are on your way to becoming a true American. Next some syntax lessons will help you express your ideas more clearly in English. That'll help not scaring away the American girls.
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Excuse me? Does the little chink seriously believe he can get an American girl? I seriously think not. I'm a no-nonsense kind of a man. I teach English as headmaster of my grammar school. The slanteye hasn't got a snowball's chance in Hell. End of story. Excuse me.

Mr Godwin
                              Read your Bible, boys and girls. Jesus likes educated people. That's my take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                                Well, Hiroshi, I can give you one compliment, your punctuation is very good. You are on your way to becoming a true American. Next some syntax lessons will help you express your ideas more clearly in English. That'll help not scaring away the American girls.
                                thank you for compliment. is make me feel warm and gooey inside. you are my new b.f.f.

Comment

Working...
                                X