X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?

Now that you have grasped the concept of demons, have you ever noticed how evolutionists keep going on about how we're 98% chimpanzee?
    Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    Demons in your eyeballs, must be.
    And yet in almost the same breath, depending on location and current obsession, claim that although they are apparently supposed to be human too, we are only between 1½ – 4% Neanderthal? See how it doesn't make sense?

EXAMPLE

Originally posted by kaos713 View Post
    humans share 98% of their DNA with bonobos and 55% with banana trees.

Comment

Originally posted by karosyrup713 View Post
      Atheists don't believe that everything came from monkeys.

There is nothing atheists have in common except for the lack in belief of a supernatural being.

If you are referring to the theory of evolution, the theory does not state that 'everything came from monkeys', or even that humans came from monkeys. Rather, it states that humans and monkeys have a common ancestor.

Indeed, it states that all life has a common ancestor. Data that supports this, for example, is the fact that humans share 98% of their DNA with bonobos and 55% with banana trees.
      Hold up there, pahtna.

I got all kinda genes and blue jeans, too. I'm about 30% Welsh or less maybe. Are you saying I'm more closely related to a banana tree than any other particular tribe that I'm related to?

It's hard to credit that kind of thinking. I think you'd have to be some kind of idiot to believe that.

Can't you see that you are being led down the road of gullibility by the cult of science? You know, if it sounds ridiculous, it probably is.
      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Typical pinko flip flopping. Now that you done seen all the scriptural evidences agin your evilutionist psychobabble, you're trying to walk it back. And tripping over your tail. "I never said we done come from monkeys!" Blah blah blah. Pathetic.

Too late boy, we all here done seen what you writ.

There is nothing atheists have in common except for the lack in belief of a supernatural being
        Bull bunions. Y'all are also all pinko fags. Moreover, your master Satan is a supernatural being; don't even try to tell me you don't believe on him.

If you are referring to the theory of evolution, the theory does not state that 'everything came from monkeys', or even that humans came from monkeys. Rather, it states that humans and monkeys have a common ancestor.
        Blah blah blah. What a pretentious pinko demon you are. OK smarty pants, if humans and monkeys had a common ancestor, what was his name?

Cricket chirp... Cricket chirp... Cricket chirp....

Indeed, it states that all life has a common ancestor. Data that supports this, for example, is the fact that humans share 98% of their DNA with bonobos and 55% with banana trees.
        Now I've heard it all. Humans is 55% banana? You are just the dumbest atheist I ever done come across. What's the matter son, you got monkey shit for brains? Even Darwin hisself would roll his accursed eyes at that gibberish. Banannerz? Damn son, Darwin sure done made a monkey out of you.

How the handkerchief can you share yer DNA anyway? Whatchya gonna do, cut a chunk of goo out of your leg and shove it up a bonobo's ass?

Don't come down to Blaine talking that crap son; some of us still believe in the right to bear arms.

Comment

There is nothing atheists have in common except for the lack in belief of a supernatural being.

Listen up and listen up good. boy. We are not interested in your pervervse sexual proclivities and whatever else you do with monkies.

It just goes to show what a government schooling does to kids these days. Bananas' and monkies indeed. Was your teacher a nigra or a joo or some such thing?
          Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
            Listen up and listen up good. boy. We are not interested in your pervervse sexual proclivities and whatever else you do with monkies.

It just goes to show what a government schooling does to kids these days. Bananas' and monkies indeed. Was your teacher a nigra or a joo or some such thing?
            If we're 55% banana tree and 50% tse tse fly, that's 105% unless I've gone senile or something.

Comment

Well, ok, NEARLY everything then. Quit stalling and face the music of your own hoky theory.

In the Bible, the animals were brought to Adam and he named them (Genesis 2:19), so they could not have "evolved" from each other. It's right there in the Bible in black and white. You can't change that. I trust Moses over the fossil record any day.

So you're saying I have parents and grandparents and great grandparents, and one of those great grandparents way, way back there is a banana tree???!!!

I've heard it all now!

Pastor Ed

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                If we're 55% banana tree and 50% tse tse fly, that's 105% unless I've gone senile or something.

If you look at his other comments according to Mr. Clever Chops atheist we are 98% bonobo and 55% banana. That's 153%! I always knew these atteists were numpties but that just prooves it.
                Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
                  If you look at his other comments according to Mr. Clever Chops atheist we are 98% bonobo and 55% banana. That's 153%! I always knew these atteists were numpties but that just prooves it.
                  And that's not even including the 50% tse tse fly bit!
                  2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

I'm pretty sure Jesus is dead too.

Atheists worship a dead guy...
                    Christians worship a dead guy...
                    I'm sorry, but as a Jew, I can see that your logic is just as bad as the monkey worshippers.
                    Miriam the hairdresser, mother of Jesus was a whore and the descendant of princes and governors who played the harlot with carpenters.€--The Babylonian Talmud, Judaism€s most holy book, Sanhedrin 106a

Comment

Originally posted by GodIsPrettyCool View Post

I'm sorry, but as a Jew, I can see that your logic is just as bad as the monkey worshippers.
                      Hi there! Welcome to our friendly forums. We’d like to get to know you and greet you properly. Tell us what church you go to, what your favorite Bible verse is, and how you came to find Jesus in this wicked, dark world. For your convenience, you can read this primer for noobs. Finally, Professor Enobarbus explains Landover Baptist's universal declaration of rights on our forum.
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew the Kike View Post

Well I know your tribe did their level best to kill Him, but the bad news for you is: HE LIVES!!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Just curious here, Andrew, I am a little puzzled: what source material are you using to establish that Jesus ever existed in the first place?

That would be of great interest to quite a few here, not just me. I'm certain of that.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
                          [in anticipation]

Comment

What source am I using to establish that Jesus ever existed in the first place?
                            None. I just thought that I might as well assume it's true (I'm not saying that it's not) for the sake of the argument. If he existed and his message is is wrong, it logically follows that it's wrong if he didn't exist.
                            Miriam the hairdresser, mother of Jesus was a whore and the descendant of princes and governors who played the harlot with carpenters.€--The Babylonian Talmud, Judaism€s most holy book, Sanhedrin 106a

Comment

What source am I using to establish that Jesus ever existed in the first place?
                              None. I just thought that I might as well assume it's true (I'm not saying that it's not) for the sake of the argument. If he existed and his message is is wrong, it logically follows that it's wrong if he didn't exist.
                              No such thing logically follows. IF He did not exist He would have no message. As we know He did exist and the Bible (KJV1611) tells us He is God His message is by definition True(r).

Do you see now?

YIC
                              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Are we entirely sure that black people didn't come from gorillas? They look just like each other, except for the hair. But gorillas don't look like white folks at all.
                                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                                X