X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by Kasperdotant View Post
    God gave us the Danish flag:

Many hundred years before you people's grandparents came to USA.

YOU GUYS ORIGINALLY come from England and lands in the rest of Europe INCLUDING Denmark.

GOOD JOB MASSACRING FILTHY INDIANS YOU PEOPLE.

How does it feel having no god now? Jesus has no powers here, come to Denmark and realise that might aswell be the land with the most friendly sinned people.

HAVE FUN *weird danmarkian gay fantasies removed*. GO READ SOME MORE BIBLES DUMN piffleS
    Finally someone who gets it

Comment

Visit Denmark and you will become a whole new human,

Blind Amurricans, god hates you for spreading lies all over the pffling internet.

Comment

Visit Denmark and you will become a whole new human,

Blind Amurricans, god hates you for spreading lies all over the pffling internet.
        Amuricanons always think they're right, when in reality their beliefs and their chirstianity is flawed, and the bible is filled with nonsense. We Muslims shit on the bible on daily basis.

Allah Hates America, Death to America.

Allahu Akbar

Comment

GOOD JOB MASSACRING FILTHY INDIANS YOU PEOPLE.
          Thanks.

I know how hateful you people from Denmarkistan are, but I see no reason why you spend so much energy on hatred and anger.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
            Thanks.

I know how hateful you people from Denmarkistan are, but I see no reason why you spend so much energy on hatred and anger.
            I don't know why I spend so much energy on being a fag...

Comment

Originally posted by Dreasha View Post
              I don't know why I spend so much energy on being a fag...
              See, this is the reason why Jesus made you come to this forum. You are tired of being a gaysexual and you are starting to ask why you made the choice of becoming one. We can help you to leave your gaysexual deathstyle behind

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                See, this is the reason why Jesus made you come to this forum. You are tired of being a gaysexual and you are starting to ask why you made the choice of becoming one. We can help you to leave your gaysexual deathstyle behind
                I'm just kidding, I'm gay. I had sex with your mom last night

Comment

I'm just kidding, I'm gay. I had sex with your mom last night
                  That's quite interesting since she has been dead for nearly 10 years. So you are a sodomite who is into necrophilia as well. You really need some help, friend.

Let Jesus help you.

Comment

Allahu Akbar
                    If allahu is akbar, how do you explain the sub-3rd world status of the islamo-crescent? I don't mean to single out any false religion for special attention. The cannibal belt isn't much better. Asia is blasted with obsessional idolatry. Scandinavia is headed full pelt down the atheistic cul-de-sac. South America combines cannibalism with junta-worship, quite an achievement! How are we doing so far? I noticed this

The horses co-opted by North American savages were introduced by the Spanish. Previously for transport they had 3 choices. Wriggle along on their bellies, ride one another, float in something. Much as was the case in Australia (except for the floating option). Later it would also be possible to steal horses from the French but in Australia any French persons turning up would be shot on sight.

Notice a pattern? The best you may expect following any of these false religions is ruin and despair (with occasional oases of opulence for the very few at the direct expense of everyone else).

If someone could explain this state of affairs for me, that would be appreciated.

Comment

I had an epiphany to check the name of our new howling Dane "Kasperdotant".

It is well known that anagrams are from Satan. (I think Hosea 3:3 warns us against word plays, etc.).

When we examine KASPERDOTANT and re-arrange it, we get DON'T RAPE KATS. If not "cats" (I suppose you do not know how to spell American words), then are you supposed to rape married pious Christian women? Why do you want to do that? Why do you suggest violence against True Christian ladies with your chosen name?

All this means something (Proverbs 6:26). I think Denmarkists are a threat to world peace and God's plan.

Yours in Christ but deeply worried and in prayer,

Elmer
                      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                        If allahu is akbar, how do you explain the sub-3rd world status of the islamo-crescent? I don't mean to single out any false religion for special attention. The cannibal belt isn't much better. Asia is blasted with obsessional idolatry. Scandinavia is headed full pelt down the atheistic cul-de-sac. South America combines cannibalism with junta-worship, quite an achievement! How are we doing so far? I noticed this

The horses co-opted by North American savages were introduced by the Spanish. Previously for transport they had 3 choices. Wriggle along on their bellies, ride one another, float in something. Much as was the case in Australia (except for the floating option). Later it would also be possible to steal horses from the French but in Australia any French persons turning up would be shot on sight.

Notice a pattern? The best you may expect following any of these false religions is ruin and despair (with occasional oases of opulence for the very few at the direct expense of everyone else).

If someone could explain this state of affairs for me, that would be appreciated.
                        You are ignorant. And everything you just stated is false. You too should seek help in your nearest Mosque, it is the only way you can be reach salvation.

Comment

You are ignorant. And everything you just stated is false.
                          Are you really that stupid that you think injuns had horses before Spanish brought horses to America?

Comment

You ignorant blind stupids... God hates people who make up shit and insult others. You are going to hell a long with your shitty unholy USA.

Comment

God hates people who make up shit and insult others.
                              That is why you should stop insulting people and making things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                                I had an epiphany to check the name of our new howling Dane "Kasperdotant".

It is well known that anagrams are from Satan. (I think Hosea 3:3 warns us against word plays, etc.).

When we examine KASPERDOTANT and re-arrange it, we get DON'T RAPE KATS. If not "cats" (I suppose you do not know how to spell American words), then are you supposed to rape married pious Christian women? Why do you want to do that? Why do you suggest violence against True Christian ladies with your chosen name?

All this means something (Proverbs 6:26). I think Denmarkists are a threat to world peace and God's plan.

Yours in Christ but deeply worried and in prayer,

Elmer
                                You better *another gaysexual fantasy removed* . With holy words I prove you wrong:
                                My name is from my real name Kasper + dot.net remade to dot.anti = kasperdotant. Have fun praying, it won't change the fact that you are going directly to hell. Burn you sick rat.
                                Last edited by Alphonse Alban; 04-29-2014, 09:47 AM. Reason: Keeping it clean for Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                                X