X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

Originally posted by swatchpt View Post
    Portuguese are lazy, rude, swarthy creatures, bastards, etc..
    I wish good luck and lots of love
    I'm glad we're beginning to see eye to eye, Manuel, but we have no need of your homosexualist "love". Make sure to keep your distance, please.

And we don't need luck: we have Jesus Christ our Savior to look after us.

"But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge." Psalm 94:22

YBIC

Comment

Now it is too much!
      So, you say Portuguese are lazy, rude, swarthy creatures, bastards, etc..
      You put me an avatar of an armed Mexican.
      Someone is accusing me of offering anal sex when I offered him a single hug, one of the most kind gestures in all world.
      And finally you accuse me of racism and I get a warning stating that I accused you of being racist?
      Does this makes any sense to you?
      If it makes, then I wish good luck and lots of love, but please do not come to Portugal because you might start using your brain and get sick.

P.S. - Certified Ex-Gay Program Graduate is one of the most stupidest things I have read in my whole life. It made me remember the documentary Religulous, which I may imagine is the worst documentary you have ever seen. But guess what, it was made by an American. Guess again, it was really highly ranked by Americans too. But I also guess a lot of Americans need to be saved by you folks, hope not too much, though.
      Nice.

It saddens me that you hate queers so much that you want to deny them the chance of being normal, to have a Christian, decent family.

Tell me friend, why do you hate everyone so much? What is about you hispanzos that fill you with such detest?

May God have mercy on your worthless soul.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Hopkins View Post
        I'm glad we're beginning to see eye to eye, Manuel, but we have no need of your homosexualist "love". Make sure to keep your distance, please.
        So now I offered homosexualist "love"?
        Be careful what might someone accuse you of when you hug your grandchildren.
        Give me a break!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          It saddens me that you hate queers so much that you want to deny them the chance of being normal, to have a Christian, decent family.

Tell me friend, why do you hate everyone so much? What is about you hispanzos that fill you with such detest?

May God have mercy on your worthless soul.
          I do not hate queers.
          I do not hate you.

You are trying desperately to see me as a hatred person, but you are looking in a mirror. That's who you are. You even defend your children to carry a gun. Portugal is one of the most peaceful countries in the world. We should teach you to be better persons, not the opposite.

Comment

I do not "hug" my grandchildren. The boys I shake hands with, but I generally don't greet my granddaughters until they get married and can be properly introduced to me by their husbands.

We don't believe in spoiling children by giving them hugs and suchlike.

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." Proverbs 13:24.

YBIC

Comment

I do not hate queers.
              I do not hate you.
              Of course you do. All you have done since you arrived (univited, I might add) is be rude to us and out love for Jesus.

You are trying desperately to see me as a hatred person, but you are looking in a mirror. That's who you are. You even defend your children to carry a gun. Portugal is one of the most peaceful countries in the world. We should teach you to be better persons, not the opposite.
              You are darn tooting I'll defend my children, every 35 odd one of them.
              You see friend, in the US of A, people are civilized. We do not toss our children to kiddie rapists like you people do with the catlicks. We do not put our children in sweat shops, working on the nine months of misery they caused thier mothers.
              If you people are so peaceful, then why aren't you Christian?
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

I do not "hug" my grandchildren. The boys I shake hands with, but I generally don't greet my granddaughters until they get married and can be properly introduced to me by their husbands.

We don't believe in spoiling children by giving them hugs and suchlike.

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." Proverbs 13:24.

YBIC
                Then you know little about freedom and love and therefore you know little about Christ. This discussion is endless and that is why I didn't want to even start it. Portuguese are within the nicest people in the world and that's all I've come here to talk about. If you disagree with 99% of the foreigners that visit this wonderful and cozy country, I have nothing more to say.

Comment

...you know little about Christ.
                  Well, after all the kindness and consideration I have shown you, you choose to insult me thusly. Me, who treated you like a prodigal nephew.

I knew the porkycheese were cruel, but I never expected it to hurt so much.

I am grieving right now. I feel that my heart is broken.

YBIC

Comment

Then you know little about freedom and love and therefore you know little about Christ. This discussion is endless and that is why I didn't want to even start it. Portuguese are within the nicest people in the world and that's all I've come here to talk about. If you disagree with 99% of the foreigners that visit this wonderful and cozy country, I have nothing more to say.
                    Friend, we are True Christians(tm). You can only be closer to God if you were dead in Heaven.
                    You have not spent time with a nice person until you have spent time with a Christian. You might think your inbred people are a nice bunch but wait untill you get a green card and come to the US of A.

I have been to your country several times (stopping there to refuel my plane to take advantage of your inaccurate fuel pumps) and each time, I have not left the airport due to the stench that has wafted to me from Lisbonia. Women, covered in hair, head to toe, living on the side of runways, airing thier private areas out after a night of whoring, squatting out babies. No friend, I have seen enough of your God forsaken country.

Comment

Of course you do. All you have done since you arrived (univited, I might add) is be rude to us and out love for Jesus.

You are darn tooting I'll defend my children, every 35 odd one of them.
                      You see friend, in the US of A, people are civilized. We do not toss our children to kiddie rapists like you people do with the catlicks. We do not put our children in sweat shops, working on the nine months of misery they caused thier mothers.
                      If you people are so peaceful, then why aren't you Christian?
                      No, I didn't.
                      I was the only person talking about love and sharing a friendly hug here.
                      You confuse hugs with homosexuality, that is not my problem.
                      On the opposite, you continue to hate, talking about rapists and offending the Portuguese when you know nothing about Portugal, you even thought it was a island.

And you know nothing about me.
                      Do you even know if I am a Christian?
                      Do you even know if I am a Baptist?

But you summed it up, I was not invited.
                      I guess your rudeness is the way you like to see Portugal, but we are not anything you ever said today.
                      We are pretty more civilized than you, maybe you want to read some institutional studies and get smarter.

Comment

Well, after all the kindness and consideration I have shown you, you choose to insult me thusly. Me, who treated you like a prodigal nephew.

I knew the porkycheese were cruel, but I never expected it to hurt so much.

I am grieving right now. I feel that my heart is broken.

YBIC
                        Insult is calling us porkycheese!
                        Saying you know little about Christ is an opinion, might you believe or not.
                        And please, do not see me as an offender or a hatred person. I truly understand you and hope one day you can respect others, even if they choose different paths. So, I wish all the best.

Comment

No, I didn't.
                          I was the only person talking about love and sharing a friendly hug here.
                          You confuse hugs with homosexuality, that is not my problem.
                          On the opposite, you continue to hate, talking about rapists and offending the Portuguese when you know nothing about Portugal, you even thought it was a island.
                          Friend, you had better re-read your posts. Homosexualizers start with a hug, then an 'accidental' rectal tickle next thing your know, it is full on sweaty man sex. I have read Time magazine, I know all about how you people work.
                          Not one True Christian(tm) said anything about the portugeese that was not either biblically correct, confirm by FOX news or personally verified.

Are you a portugeese?
                          Game
                          Set
                          Match!
                          But you summed it up, I was not invited.
                          I guess your rudeness is the way you like to see Portugal, but we are not anything you ever said today.
                          We are pretty more civilized than you, maybe you want to read some institutional studies and get smarter.
                          Here you go, falsely attempting at belittling our love for Jesus. When will the persecution stop? God tells us about this:
                          Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                          Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Romans 12:14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

1 Corinthians 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:

Luke 6:22
                          Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Keep in mind frind, your lack of scripture to back up your wild accusations has not gone unnoticed by us or by God. Think about it.

Comment

Friend, the answer to that is clear.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
                            Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
                            A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
                            Matthew 7:16-18

We're trying to help you, dear, because we know how this story ends:

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
                            Matthew 7:19

It matters not to us if you are from Portugal or Pennsylvania. If you die and are not covered by the Blood of Christ, you will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. Can't you see how we want to spare you from this path? We are motivated by naught but the very Love of Christ that beats in our own breasts. It is not "an American" who is talking to you, but the very Spirit of Christ that is knocking on the door of your own heart, asking you, begging, nay pleading:

"Won't you let me come in?" (Revelation 3:20)

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Friend, we are True Christians™. You can only be closer to God if you were dead in Heaven.
                              You have not spent time with a nice person until you have spent time with a Christian. You might think your inbred people are a nice bunch but wait untill you get a green card and come to the US of A.

I have been to your country several times (stopping there to refuel my plane to take advantage of your inaccurate fuel pumps) and each time, I have not left the airport due to the stench that has wafted to me from Lisbonia. Women, covered in hair, head to toe, living on the side of runways, airing thier private areas out after a night of whoring, squatting out babies. No friend, I have seen enough of your God forsaken country.
                              In the US of A are all the people Christians?
                              I have never seen any woman here covered in hair, head to toe.
                              Are you sure you have seen human beings?
                              And the rest of your description, give me a break, will you?
                              The majority of people in the US of A hugs children and don't treat women as you do.

Comment

Insult is calling us porkycheese!
                                Well, you all get offended if we call you Spaniards, so I thought I was being considerate.

It's a good thing I follow the word of the Lord in these circumstances:

"But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil." Luke 6:35

YBIC

Comment

Working...
                                X