X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray For Jessica Dutro, Who Did Her Christian Duty

Originally posted by Makwois View Post
    Im not supporting it with scripture, because im not an extremist like yourself who lives in an illusional dreamworld. Wake up, this is 2014.

Doesnt mean I dont follow the ways of Christ.

Also its everyone vs me here, which is alright.
    You can delete my account here also, im not in the mood to argue any further.

I stand for my faith, but you people are so extreme you take it to a whole new level.

Have a good day, dont forget your lotion also, its going to be hot.
    So, you admit you are a liar? That you are pushing some "god" that lives in your head as opposed to the REAL God as beautifully captured in the inerrant KJV Bible?

JESUS WINS AGAIN!!!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for pointing out stuff im fully aware and know of.

Murder is murder and nothing will change that, a mother is not capable of judging a 4 year old to be gay or not, experts do such things.

I have nothing to make right, I live my life the way God wants me to and respect all living beings around me.
      Hi, sweetie! What makes you so special, that God talks to you? Because you now, for us simple mortals, the Holy Bible is the only source of information of God's will.

This is what God said in the Bible:

Numbers 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Psalm 137:8-9
      8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
      9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Isaiah 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Jeremiah 11:22 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine:

Lamentations 2:20-21
      20 Behold, O Lord, and consider to whom thou hast done this. Shall the women eat their fruit, and children of a span long? shall the priest and the prophet be slain in the sanctuary of the Lord?
      21 The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied.

Ezekiel 9:6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

I don't see anything about respect in there!

Cant say the same for you.
      We simply do what Jesus wants us to do.

We are all gods children.
      Except that He wants some people (like you) to go to Hell:

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
      11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
      12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You will burn for your words, you will see in the end.
      That would be odd. Why would God punish those following His words?

Extremists arent true christians. Same as Taliban arent true followers of the Koran.
      So, reading a holy text as is is wrong, but inventing a some kind of non-Biblical interpretation is OK, right?

Done posting here, expressed my feelings, showed my respects to this young boy who died
      OK. Bye! Have a nice life, enjoy it while you have it, because later you'll be burning in Hell!
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

yes you will burn for it.
        Friend, I truly thank you for persecuting my Christian faith, your hatred against me is a blessing for me. Jesus said that heathens like you would hate me because I follow Him.
        Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

So nice of you to highlight the point that I am truly saved.

Comment

I dont hate anybody, in just believe in justice.

It will come for Jessica Dutro when she rots in prison for the rest of her miserable life.

You people are really good at twisting words around to your own favor, its one of the reasons why the christian religion has taken such a beating over the years.

Im not here trying to defend myself, im here to grief about the MURDER of a 4 year old boy. You are howerver jumping a sheep like a pack of wolves.

Comment

You people are really good at twisting words around
            What I posted are words of our LORD Jesus Christ. I'm sad to hear that you think that He is twisted.
            False-Christians are so strange. So full of hatred and condemning people to hell from left and right, yet they have not even read the Gospel of our LORD

We truly must pray for these misguided people.

Comment

It will come for Jessica Dutro when she rots in prison for the rest of her miserable life.

You people are really good at twisting words around to your own favor, its one of the reasons why the christian religion has taken such a beating over the years.

Im not here trying to defend myself, im here to grief about the MURDER of a 4 year old boy. You are howerver jumping a sheep like a pack of wolves.
              Dear Drunk Injun;

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I have nothing to make right, I live my life the way God wants me to and respect all living beings around me.
                Respecting all living beings around you is a description of a Buddhist. You are not a True Christian, you are a Buddhist.
                Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
                Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
                ***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***

Comment

I am so sad that the stupid, liberal government is saying she is illegal, and angry that you think this is cold-blooded murder. This is the story of a woman following the Bible to the letter, no matter the costs. She is a woman to be praised!!!
                  "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Working...
                  X