X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Explains a lot...

Why are you here embarrassing your father/husband? He's going to be hopping mad when he sees what your silly emotions have made you do this time.
    Well, my emotions are a-frigging-mazing, thank you. And my father's proud of me. Now, my husband? Why should I have one?
    A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by Israfel'sTrueFaith View Post
      Well, my emotions are a-frigging-mazing, thank you. And my father's proud of me. Now, my husband? Why should I have one?
      Don't tell me you're another whiny underage teenager. You should have a husband for procreation and to keep you in line once your father has arranged your marriage.
      1 Timothy 2:11-15
      11Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 13For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

It's all spelled out in the good book.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Don't tell me you're another whiny underage teenager. You should have a husband for procreation and to keep you in line once your father has arranged your marriage.
        1 Timothy 2:11-15
        11Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 13For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

It's all spelled out in the good book.
        Nah, I'm just more into women dearie!
        A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Nah, I'm just more into women dearie!
          Well there's a surprise. It's always the perverts who hate God the most.
          Romans 1:24,26,32
          24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them

It's not too late to stop rugmunching and get with Jesus.
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Well there's a surprise. It's always the perverts who hate God the most.
            Romans 1:24,26,32
            24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them

It's not too late to stop rugmunching and get with Jesus.

I do not waste my emotions hating someone who is an impossibility.

Well, dearie, let's see. On the one hand... Misogynistic drivel. Check. Homophobic drivel. Check. Implausible claims. Check.

On the other hand... Feminine empowerment. Check. Freedom. Check. Justice. Check. Equality. Check.

Guess my answer.

Comment

Well, dearie, let's see. On the one hand... Misogynistic drivel. Check. Homophobic drivel. Check. Implausible claims. Check.

On the other hand... Feminine empowerment. Check. Freedom. Check. Justice. Check. Equality. Check.

Guess my answer.
              Then why are you here? You're obviously not interested in being saved despite Christ temporarily dying so you get the message that God loves you and just wants you to live in a way that pleases Him.

In return for this small concession you get to spend eternity in paradise rather than in a lake of fire.

But hey! You just continue to rummage in other women's cooters and go round pretending to be a man if it pleases you. God hates you for it.
              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Then why are you here? You're obviously not interested in being saved despite Christ temporarily dying so you get the message that God loves you and just wants you to live in a way that pleases Him.

In return for this small concession you get to spend eternity in paradise rather than in a lake of fire.

But hey! You just continue to rummage in other women's cooters and go round pretending to be a man if it pleases you. God hates you for it.
                Hun, I'm just an easily amused, hard-to-sway atheist. Talking to you is so much FUN! Be my spiritual guide? And I'm here to see if I can believe in Him.

Comment

I'm here to see if I can believe in Him.
                  All you have to do is drop to your knees and beg Jesus to wash your sins away with His blood. Jesus can get the disgusting lezbean off you in no time! Glory!

Otherwise, piss off.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    All you have to do is drop to your knees and beg Jesus to wash your sins away with His blood. Jesus can get the disgusting lezbean off you in no time! Glory!

Otherwise, piss off.
                    Been there, done that. Still a lesbian. Any advice?

Comment

Been there, done that. Still a lesbian. Any advice?
                      Clearly your confession and repentance was not sincere. Try again. Search deep into your heart as to why you hate Jesus so. Stay on your knees until He shows you your many horrifying sins so you can be free.
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Guess my answer.
                        You go girl!

When the designer designed humanity it did it perfectly so man and woman have an equal but different role to play in life.

Like the different races were designed to fit their ecological niche (Nordic people being big to survive the cold and move rocks, black people being better at running from predators but not being very good at swimming and oriental people being cunning because they are small).

Men and women compliment each other according to the Universal Design that we infer from the Design Inference.

God and science in perfect harmony.

ThinksDesign
                        I whore for Satan

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                          Clearly your confession and repentance was not sincere. Try again. Search deep into your heart as to why you hate Jesus so. Stay on your knees until He shows you your many horrifying sins so you can be free.
                          Did I not mention I do not waste emotion hating impossibilities? And how would showing me my rather amazing partner doing really amazing things to me make me anything but a lesbian?

Comment

Originally posted by ThinksDesign View Post
                            You go girl!

When the designer designed humanity it did it perfectly so man and woman have an equal but different role to play in life.

Like the different races were designed to fit their ecological niche (Nordic people being big to survive the cold and move rocks, black people being better at running from predators but not being very good at swimming and oriental people being cunning because they are small).

Men and women compliment each other according to the Universal Design that we infer from the Design Inference.

God and science in perfect harmony.

ThinksDesign
                            Yes, we're perfectly designed to fit our niche in life. Men are stronger than women so we are able to put women in their place if they stray.

On, the topic of this thread, I prefer my hands. I find a quick smack in the face to be the most efficient and timely method to discipline my wife. There's always make-up to hide bruises. That's why God provided them for women.

My difficult and liberal ex-wife got all uppity when I told her to bend over for the belt. Ungrateful harlot. But we're divorced now... thank God.
                            Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604

Comment

You DO realise I'm female, right?
                              Excuse me, but who allowed you to use the internet? The man of your house is probably very angry with you, and if your husband dislikes what you do, the Lord gives him the authority to discipline you, and I hope he does. If my wife ever touched my computer...

Comment

Did I not mention I do not waste emotion hating impossibilities? And how would showing me my rather amazing partner doing really amazing things to me make me anything but a lesbian?
                                Well there's your problem. She's not "amazing" if she's encouraging you to spend an eternity in Hell. Friends don't let friends go to Hell.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X