X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fox news: Don't marry "other species/ethnics"

Originally posted by WriterGirl View Post
    My husband is Caucasion/White and I'm Asian/Japanese in heretage. I live in America so it seemed enevetable that I would most likely find a man that was of a different culture.

We love one another with all our hearts and we never have any problems whatsoever. He's a good smart man with a great sense of humor. He makes me laugh and he's very kind hearted.

I wouldn't change this relationship for anything. As time goes by, the races will mix but we are all not different species. We are all human beings. Aren't you worried that you might offend someone? These are very strict opinions.
    No, we are not afraid of offending anyone. If we do, it's just God's way of telling us that we are living right.

Are you a Christian? Is your husband?
    Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
      No, we are not afraid of offending anyone. If we do, it's just God's way of telling us that we are living right.

Are you a Christian? Is your husband?
      No, we aren't Christians. I came here to get to learn more about Christianity as I do with other religions as well. I like to educate myself in things that I don't necessarily learn in college; religion, beliefs, etc.,
      I consider it showing respect to my Christian friends to – dive into their world for a little bit in order to get to know them better, and of course you, as well. I do have to admit that there are forum threads in here that disturb me greatly but I can reserve most of my opinions because that is part of respect.
      When I saw this thread, I know that it may have something to do with the way that my Christian friends see me, so naturally it peaked my curiosity because it does indeed deal with my life, and my wonderful husband.
      If it makes you smile, or feel easier, my Husbands mother is Christian; so, there is some Christianity in the family.

Comment

No, we aren't Christians. I came here to get to learn more about Christianity as I do with other religions as well. I like to educate myself in things that I don't necessarily learn in college; religion, beliefs, etc.,
        I consider it showing respect to my Christian friends to – dive into their world for a little bit in order to get to know them better, and of course you, as well. I do have to admit that there are forum threads in here that disturb me greatly but I can reserve most of my opinions because that is part of respect.
        When I saw this thread, I know that it may have something to do with the way that my Christian friends see me, so naturally it peaked my curiosity because it does indeed deal with my life, and my wonderful husband.
        If it makes you smile, or feel easier, my Husbands mother is Christian; so, there is some Christianity in the family.
        Sister that is a good start I would also suggest learning to speak American as a next step. Your Husband's Mother is going to need to be able to communicate with you and you can't expect her to learn a bunch of gook words now, can you? So take lessons from your Husband and read the Bible a few times with a dictionary to hand. You can do it, friend - keep us updated!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Donkey View Post
          Sister that is a good start I would also suggest learning to speak American as a next step. Your Husband's Mother is going to need to be able to communicate with you and you can't expect her to learn a bunch of gook words now, can you? So take lessons from your Husband and read the Bible a few times with a dictionary to hand. You can do it, friend - keep us updated!

My heritage is Japanese but I was born here in America. One of my minor studies in college is English/Literature. I speak very fluent in English because it is my first language. Haha, I figured you would have noticed by my grammar. It’s okay though; I got a good smile out of your reply, thank you.

Comment

My heritage is Japanese but I was born here in America. One of my minor studies in college is English/Literature. I speak very fluent in English because it is my first language. Haha, I figured you would have noticed by my grammar. It’s okay though; I got a good smile out of your reply, thank you.
            Gooks always smile, even as they're stabbing you.
            The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
              Gooks always smile, even as they're stabbing you.
              Wow that's exactly what my father told me when I was a little girl about the little Vietnamese people who used to mutilated our boys over there, until we nuked them. Do you have a little girl you could tell that to, Mr. Cursed?

Comment

Originally posted by Teabagging Mom View Post
                Wow that's exactly what my father told me when I was a little girl about the little Vietnamese people who used to mutilated our boys over there, until we nuked them. Do you have a little girl you could tell that to, Mr. Cursed?
                Alas, no. I am the lowest of the True Christians, and no proper True Christian woman would wed a creature such as I.

I understand. I wouldn't have children with me either.

My reward will be in Heaven. I hope I die soon, so I can be happy and pretty, Praise God! And all of those mean girls who laughed when I asked them out will be burning in Hell, who's laughing now, whores? Me, that's who!
                The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by Teabagging Mom View Post
                  As he has some understanding of history I doubt that he would want to tell that story to anybody.

YiC

Jack
                  Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
                    Alas, no. I am the lowest of the True Christians, and no proper True Christian woman would wed a creature such as I.

I understand. I wouldn't have children with me either.

My reward will be in Heaven. I hope I die soon, so I can be happy and pretty, Praise God! And all of those mean girls who laughed when I asked them out will be burning in Hell, who's laughing now, whores? Me, that's who!
                    You don't sound so bad to me. Do you like going to mid week service? I do. I like cuddling on the couch, too, but I won't jump in the sack with you until we get married. I'm just saying.

Comment

I know I would never marry another race, especially not with the intent of producing children. IMO we should marry and mate within our race, and doing otherwise creates polluted and disgusting genetic combinations. I would not curse my potential children with such a life.

Not to mention it promotes the spread of undesirable traits. If we marry blacks then our children are more likely to have oily skin and big lips. If we marry Indians then our children will be super hairy and smell like curry and shit. If we marry Asians our children will have small dicks and slanted eyes.

Before you marry another race, ask yourself if you really want to curse your children with those traits, and if you really want to be a part of the spread of evil.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-gayGlen View Post
                        I know I would never marry another race
                        Why!? Are you a racist?
                        The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
                        • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
                        • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
                        • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
                        NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
                          Why!? Are you a racist?
                          Absolutely not. I would not have any problems being romantically involved with a woman of another race, but in order to be sexual with her I would have to marry and produce children, and I just wouldn't do that to my children.

Comment

I just wouldn't do that to my children
                            So you are a racist who denies being a racist.
                            The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
                            • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
                            • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
                            • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
                            NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
                              So you are a racist who denies being a racist.
                              You are misunderstanding. I have no problem with any other race, I just don't want mixed children, and I don't want to curse my children with another races undesirable traits. Blacks should breed with blacks. Whites should breed with whites. Indians should breed with Indians. And so on. I'm not saying any race should be discriminated against or have any privileges above another, just that each race should only breed with its own people.

Comment

I just don't want mixed children
                                Sounds pretty racist to me...

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7

Comment

Working...
                                X