Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Easter is About Jesus - Period!
Reload this Page Pagan origins of 'easter'
Easter is About Jesus - Period! A seasonal forum where we celebrate the true meaning of Easter. No bunnies allowed!

(#21)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-14-2007, 07:14 PM

Notice how the witch attempts to change the subject just because she's losing the debate?
(#22)
Old
Former Demoncrat, moving towards the Light.
Forum Member

BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-14-2007, 08:06 PM

Most secular "history" is forged anyways by darwinistas who hate Christianity and freedom. This is why homeschooling is vital if you want your children to be Saved™.

Bush/Halliburton '08-Rapture!
(#23)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-14-2007, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother John View Post
Notice how the witch attempts to change the subject just because she's losing the debate?
Notice how the young Brother Temperance wannabe attempts to throw in the same red herring his idol did into the debate I've already won in an attempt to confuse me and/or all onlookers?

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-14-2007, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Notice how the young Brother Temperance wannabe attempts to throw in the same red herring his idol did into the debate I've already won in an attempt to confuse me and/or all onlookers?
Because the same argument applies twice doesn't mean it's invalid the second time 'round. Anyhow, you've won no debate, since Easter only traces its roots back etymologically to Oisterland, and all your pagan festivals were either coincidence or a concoction.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter#...nd_development

Last edited by Brother John; 03-14-2007 at 10:31 PM.
(#25)
Old
Forum Member

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-14-2007, 10:46 PM

Read the link that I posted. Wikipedia is notorious for not being correct, since anyone can add anything. Although much of what is in there is reliable, a lot of it is not. My original link which does cite ancient sources, which were the foundation of my argument, is a more reliable source than wikipedia.

Believe me, I've come across many a mistake in wikipedia. So read my original posts, and ALL of what is in ALL the links, before you go mouthing off.

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 03-14-2007 at 10:48 PM.
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-14-2007, 10:50 PM

Since it's near bed-time for me, I'll stick to your first post:
Quote:
The name "Easter" originated with the names of an ancient Goddess and God.
Furthermore, an equinox still isn't Jesus' resurrection. As I said, coincidence.
Wikipedia is also more neutral (even in its atheism) than a site named 'religioustolerance'. Your ancient sources are as old as mine, since they didn't exist before the invention of the internet (except for DIRECT quotes from the BIBLE).
(#27)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-14-2007, 10:53 PM

You are basing your arguments on the existence of a biblical Jesus. Read the link which talks about the embellishings added to the 'life of jesus', and that explains it thoroughly.

The fact is that the dates chosen for easter, and the name itself, do not originate with xtianity. No ifs or buts or maybes. Xtianity is a mixture of two older religions, Paganism and Judaism.
Any non-biased scholar truly versed in the bible could tell you as much.

Dear gods, are all teens so arrogant?

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 03-14-2007 at 10:54 PM.
(#28)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-14-2007, 11:00 PM

Quote:
You are basing your arguments on the existence of a biblical Jesus. Read the link which talks about the embellishings added to the 'life of jesus', and that explains it thoroughly.

The fact is that the dates chosen for easter, and the name itself, do not originate with xtianity. No ifs or buts or maybes. Xtianity is a mixture of two older religions, Paganism and Judaism.
Any non-biased scholar truly versed in the bible could tell you as much.

Dear gods, are all teens so arrogant?
Well, that's fairly much what Easter is about, isn't it? I'm sitting here trying to prove that Jesus died and was resurrected, or at least that the celebration thereof is not based upon some pagan festival. The difference between this Attis and Jesus is that we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus 2007 years ago, not that he's reborn annually.
About the dates, sheer coincidence. Jesus couldn't help but being reborn that day, or time of year for all that matter.
And as Shakespeare said, what's in a name...
Now, the Old Testament may be "lent" from Judaism, but bear in mind that a) there's 2000 years in between, b) they crucified Jesus, which obviously means they didn't like Christianity. If anything it's not a mixture, but an improvement.
Plus, how would you know my age?

Last edited by Brother John; 03-14-2007 at 11:04 PM.
(#29)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-14-2007, 11:12 PM

My dear, you might someday wish to explore the life and works of the (in)famous Emperor Constantine.
The dates closely coincide with Pagan festivals so that the conversion of Pagans would be made easier, and it wouldn't be too much of a jump from one to the other.
It's all recorded history.

There is no historical proof of the biblical Jesus whatsoever, although there may well have been a historical Jesus, that man would have been a far cry from the man portrayed in the bible, and most likely would have been terrified of a cigarette lighter.

As to your age....I believe it's been mentioned before by you, no?

P.S. Wikipedia isn't atheist. It can be added to by absolutely anyone of any belief. The content, therefore, can be highly biased depending on who is posting it.

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 03-14-2007 at 11:12 PM.
(#30)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-14-2007, 11:23 PM

Quote:
My dear, you might someday wish to explore the life and works of the (in)famous Emperor Constantine.
The dates closely coincide with Pagan festivals so that the conversion of Pagans would be made easier, and it wouldn't be too much of a jump from one to the other.

There is no historical proof of the biblical Jesus whatsoever, although there may well have been a historical Jesus, that man would have been a far cry from the man portrayed in the bible, and most likely would have been terrified of a cigarette lighter.

As to your age....I believe it's been mentioned before by you, no?

P.S. Wikipedia isn't atheist. It can be added to by absolutely anyone of any belief. The content, therefore, can be highly biased depending on who is posting it.
The date may have been tampered with, I'll leave that up to the Pastors to discuss about. What I mean is that Christians celebrate the rebirth of Christ on Easter, and not the equinox. And objectively speaking, the historical proof may well have been biased too. Opponents of Jesus may have represented him as historical (or just because they feared persecution by the Romans), while the true believers wrote down his gospels.

Don't know if I mentioned my age before, but yes, technically I am in my teens. Mentally however old :cool:

The content may well be untrue, but an important topic like that is bound to be watched by some truthful people, and upon checking the history... Wikipedia claims to be neutral though, and these days that is inevitably linked to anything non-religious, for some reason.

Last edited by Brother John; 03-14-2007 at 11:24 PM.
(#31)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-14-2007, 11:42 PM

Well, yes, xtians do celebrate the rebirth of their savior. But, it's no coincidence that the date which it is celebrated, as well as other xtian holidays, are close to Pagan ones.

Yes, Wikipedia claims to be neutral, but there will be bias on certain topics, mainly due to whoever is writing them. That's hard to avoid. Even Thucydides, the great historian, was slightly biased in ways.
For instance, he could find pretty much no fault with his hero Pericles. But that's off topic.
Point being, yeah, I've found mistakes in Wikipedia. Treat with an element of caution, though it is in many cases reliable.

(#32)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Saved©
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-15-2007, 08:39 PM

And here I was thinking that everyone knew that Christian holidays are stolen from Pagans. Now, now, don't go getting your feathers all ruffling, there's no need to get uppity. It's the truth. Christianity is a relatively young religion, and when it was just starting it needed to grab peoples' attention.

Now think: How do you sell a product when there are already many popular products in your line of merchandise? You make it as much like the other well-selling products as you can (without copyright infringement), while still being unique. You attempt to sell your product as being the same as the others (so your consumers can feel comforted by familiarity and so you can leech off the already established reliablity of the other products on the market), but with something extra so that your potential consumers have incentive to buy your product over the others. And that's what Christianity did. It made itself like other religions by stealing their holidays, and changing them slightly to fit in with Christian ideas and beliefs, and then claimed to be the best. And Easter is no exception. I thought you crazy Landovaries knew that.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
(#33)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-16-2007, 12:01 AM

According to your train of thought, nothing new would ever be invented.
(#34)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-16-2007, 12:18 AM

Most inventions aren't original ideas, they are embellishments or additions or variants of an existing product.
Football-Rugby
Sugar-Equal
PC-Macintosh
You get the idea.

(#35)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-16-2007, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undecided View Post
[color=purple]And here I was thinking that everyone knew that Christian holidays are stolen from Pagans. Now, now, don't go getting your feathers all ruffling, there's no need to get uppity. It's the truth. Christianity is a relatively young religion, and when it was just starting it needed to grab peoples' attention.
Wrong bunny worshiper. Satan pre-stole those holidays from Christ and gave them to the pagans to mock God. We Christians mearly stole them back.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
(#36)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-16-2007, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Wrong bunny worshiper. Satan pre-stole those holidays from Christ and gave them to the pagans to mock God. We Christians mearly stole them back.
Yes, and the sky is green, and the grass is purple, and we all wear a squid on our head every day.

(#37)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-16-2007, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Yes, and the sky is green, and the grass is purple, and we all wear a squid on our head every day.
Mrs. VanTouchmybutt, LSD is quite dangerous. You really should stop doing it, among other things not limited to eating babies, and accept Jesus.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)
(#38)
Old
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-16-2007, 05:08 PM

Quote:
So if it's so easy to convert from paganism to Christianity, why haven't you got around to it yet? Are you lazy, or just mulish and awkward?
Quote:
Sugar-Equal
What on earth are you taking about? Equal is an adjective referring to being the same in all respects, or unvarying and fair. Sugar, on the other hand, is a tasty powder that can be used to great effect in cakes and pies (and let's be honest here, wouldn't that be a far better use of your time than sitting on the internet arguing like a man?) Have you been eating the green sugarcubes again?
Quote:
Read the link that I posted. Wikipedia is notorious for not being correct, since anyone can add anything. Although much of what is in there is reliable, a lot of it is not. My original link which does cite ancient sources, which were the foundation of my argument, is a more reliable source than wikipedia.
Have you actually read these so-called ancient sources? Not copies or reproductions or translations, but the actual original sources themselves? Or are you just going by what someone else told you the original sources said? See the double standards of liberals: They're willing to the point of credulousness to believe anything that supports their absurd claims, and automatically assume there's no way their sources could possibly have been tampered with at any point, but show them any evidence for Christianity and they'll dismiss it out of hand.

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
(#39)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Evil bunny is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Exclamation Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-10-2008, 04:57 PM

Quote:
I see you've been to the other side of the looking glass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson View Post
Mrs. VanTouchmybutt, LSD is quite dangerous. You really should stop doing it, among other things not limited to eating babies and sacrificing rabbits, and accept Jesus.
LSD IS NOT DANGEROUS!@# It is used to enhance and expand conciousness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
No one worships the Easter bunny. He's a mascot. He's not some holiday that Satan had to pre steal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Equal is an adjective referring to being the same in all respects, or unvarying and fair. Sugar, on the other hand, is a tasty powder that can be used to great effect in cakes and pies (and let's be honest here, wouldn't that be a far better use of your time than sitting on the internet arguing like a man?) Have you been eating the green sugarcubes again?
You're really one to go on about equality. Maybe YOU should try the green sugarcubes!
(#40)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Pagan origins of 'easter' - 03-10-2008, 08:04 PM

Whatever happened to the OP, Raunchy Vanpool Driver (or whatever it was)? Did she spontaneously combust?

Or has she returned as Evil Bunny, our latest Furry Prevert?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!