X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about sex and virginity

Firstly if this is in the wrong thread/group I apologize and could someone please move it to the correct one.

OK, I know that all christian women should be virgins until their wedding night, but what about christian men? My question is because, I still being a virgin have recently had "offers" from some women who I know. They are not christian women so I have been thinking to myself, as these aren't christian women, and they're British also, am I not doing anything wrong?

To put it crudely, I would like to be able to perform well for my christian wife on our wedding night so by having relations with women before marriage would it be OK for a christian male?

I know it sounds incredibly lustful of myself to think of the women in this way, but that is why I came here to ask on my judgement.

God Bless
    James

Re: A question about sex and virginity

Originally posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    Firstly if this is in the wrong thread/group I apologize and could someone please move it to the correct one.

OK, I know that all christian women should be virgins until their wedding night, but what about christian men? My question is because, I still being a virgin have recently had "offers" from some women who I know. They are not christian women so I have been thinking to myself, as these aren't christian women, and they're British also, am I not doing anything wrong?

To put it crudely, I would like to be able to perform well for my christian wife on our wedding night so by having relations with women before marriage would it be OK for a christian male?

I know it sounds incredibly lustful of myself to think of the women in this way, but that is why I came here to ask on my judgement.

God Bless
    James
    Hypocrite!

Comment

Originally posted by Imzadi View Post
      Hypocrite!
      Thanks for the constructive reply.

Comment

No way. No, no, no, no.
        You can't just take advantage of the fact that you're a male Christian, that's just low. We're all waiting patiently for our night to come, and you're just basicly hitting on a whore just because you think that's okay for a male Christian + a non believing female. God damn you if you even think of executing this idea again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Botamus View Post
          No way. No, no, no, no.
          You can't just take advantage of the fact that you're a male Christian, that's just low. We're all waiting patiently for our night to come, and you're just basicly hitting on a whore just because you think that's okay for a male Christian + a non believing female. God damn you if you even think of executing this idea again.
          These aren't just random women I have met, these are girls that I have grown up with and known for most of my life.

Comment

These aren't just random women I have met, these are girls that I have grown up with and known for most of my life.
            Your sisters?
            Psalm 81:10:
            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

It's still not okay. Marry one of them and wait for "your night" to come to prove you're a patient, honest and strong Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                Your sisters?
                Yes my sisters . That would be quite incredible considering I'm an only child.

And to Jake, thank you for answering my question, it is better to wait then and I shall wait until my wedding night. I was just wanting to know so thanks.

God Bless
                James

Comment

Of course it is wrong. They might become True Christians ™ someday, and you would be responsible for destroying their innocence.

Besides, why would you want to pollute your body with an unwashed sinner anyway?
                  1 Corinthians 6:
                  15Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
                  _
                  _

Proverbs 27:17
                  Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
                  Romans 1:20
                  For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
                  2 Timothy 2:15
                  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Comment

There are several heathens handing out unsaved advice who are not Christians. Please be careful about who you listen to. Satan sends his minions in here all the time with express orders to plant seeds of doubt and confusion.

Look for the True Christian(tm) endorsement under the name, to be certain you're getting the quality advice you've come to know from God's favorite church (Landover Baptist). Accept no substitutes.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

From Bless the Fall:

"To put it crudely, I would like to be able to perform well for my christian wife on our wedding night so by having relations with women before marriage would it be OK for a christian male?"

I have a question:
                      How will your Christian wife know if you have performed poorly or not ??

You are making the error of over thinking this and Satan is pumping all kinds of whorish folderol in your head.
                      Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

I think as long as you are the "king" of your household, you have every right to "interview" as many women as necessary, just to make sure you are making the right choice. I am reminded of the story of Esther and King Ahasuerus in the book of Esther...

""All the fair young virgins" throughout the kingdom are brought before the king, and the one that "pleaseth" the king the most will replace Vashti."

I guess that means you can deflower a few runner-ups?
                        Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Women who enjoy sex are whores, pure and simple. If your imaginary future wife wants you to "perform" for her in a sexual way, then she is a whore. Just because you're married to someone, that does not change lust into Godliness!

I'm sick and tired of supposed Christians thinking that marriage before God is some sort of sexual E-ticket for a life of recreational sex!

God created men and women with different "parts" down there so they could produce little Soldiers for Christ, not as some sort of way to kill time or enjoy themselves. Sex is a shameful, embarrassing duty for a True Christian™. It should be done in the dark, as quickly as possible, and with both partners praying to Jesus for forgiveness during the duration of the act.

God is everywhere, including in your marriage bed. Don't make Him watch you debauch your wife anymore than is absolutely necessary!
                          sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

We know from Leviticus 15:

18The woman also with whom man shall lie with seed of copulation, they shall both bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the even. 19And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.
                            this says to me that you care not for the women you would bed. You will be ok, but they are fallen and cannot get back up. That's why I emphatically do not allow men into my nest, instead minister to them in other ways.

vw
                            Ezekiel 23:20: For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
                              Women who enjoy sex are whores, pure and simple. If your imaginary future wife wants you to "perform" for her in a sexual way, then she is a whore. Just because you're married to someone, that does not change lust into Godliness!

I'm sick and tired of supposed Christians thinking that marriage before God is some sort of sexual E-ticket for a life of recreational sex!

God created men and women with different "parts" down there so they could produce little Soldiers for Christ, not as some sort of way to kill time or enjoy themselves. Sex is a shameful, embarrassing duty for a True Christian™. It should be done in the dark, as quickly as possible, and with both partners praying to Jesus for forgiveness during the duration of the act.

God is everywhere, including in your marriage bed. Don't make Him watch you debauch your wife anymore than is absolutely necessary!
                              Oh dear Capt.
                              I kind of feel sad for you after reading that post...
                              Psalm 1:5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

Comment

Working...
                              X