X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Manly Jokes

What does a True Christian wife get from her husband on Valentines Day?

Beaten
    The Lord is my shepherd.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Zuse View Post
      Thanks for the correction, though my spelling should probably be the least of your concerns... Also the word "Zuse" comes from the name Azhalerazuse, so this spelling will work for me...
      DID DYOU KNOW Young Zuse is ananagram fro Zone Guy Us? AND Azhalerazuse is ananagarm for Ales Are Huzza
      For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. (1 Corinthians 11:6)

Comment

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking in his pants.

Bartender says: "Hey, buddy, do you know you have a steering wheel in your pants?"

Pirate: "Yarrr, and its drivin me nuts!"

Comment

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger. Second, I'd advise you to relax. Let's have a cup of coffee, then ...........

"Let's put all these Frosted flakes back in the box."
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

A man suffering through the advanced stages of leprosy decides to treat himself to supper at an elegant restaurant...halfway through his meal he notices that people around him are vomiting and passing out. The leper calls to the waiter and says, "l can see that my condition is upsetting the other patrons...if you will bring me my check please, I'll gladly leave."

"No, not at all sir," smiles the waiter, "the culprit has already been ejected...he was sitting behind you, dipping his bread in the back of your neck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Betty Sue View Post
              DID DYOU KNOW Young Zuse is ananagram fro Zone Guy Us? AND Azhalerazuse is ananagarm for Ales Are Huzza
              AHEM!

MEN ONLY! Go play with the other kids.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

What do you call two queers named Bob?

Oral Roberts.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

A nigra walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. "Hey, thats a fine animal you have there, where'd you get it?", asks the barkeeper. "Africa", says the parrot.

Comment

Three blondes died and found themselves standing before Saint Peter at the gate to heaven. Peter said to them, "Before you may enter the gates of Heaven you have to tell me what Easter is."

The first blonde said, "Easter is a holiday where we all have a big feast and we're thankful." St. Peter said, "NO!" and banished her to Hell.

The second blonde said, "Easter is a holiday where we celebrate Jesus' birth and give each other presents." St. Peter said, "NO!" and banished her to Hell.

The third blonde said, "I know what Easter is." Peter said, "Okay then, tell me."

She starts, "Easter is Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with his disciples when he was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested him. The Romans hung him on the cross where he died. Then they buried him in a tomb behind a large boulder."

St. Peter said, "Very good!" The blonde interrupted and added, "Every year the Jews role away the boulder and Jesus comes out. If he sees his shadow we have six more weeks of winter."
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Lol. This is the 21st century. Men and women are equal, homosexuality is fine and people are people no matter what their skin color is. Suck my *offensive vitriol deleted*. Everybody hates you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MsEffy View Post
                        Lol. This is the 21st century. Men and women are equal, homosexuality is fine and people are people no matter what their skin color is. Suck my *offensive vitriol deleted*. Everybody hates you guys.
                        Please stay on topic.

YIC
                        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by MsEffy View Post
                          Can we please move past the hatred, the majoritarianism, the profanity, and the political agendas, and move on to something more wholesome and family friendly, like Jesus?
                          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

A professor told dirty jokes in class and the women wanted to protest it. So they decided that in the next time that the professor will start with these kind of jokes they all will leave the class as a protest.

Somehow the professor heard about the plan.

In the next lecture, in the beginning of the lecture he said: "In Sweden a prostitute makes $2000 per night."

All the women stood up and started to leave the class. So he shouted after them: "Where are you going? The plane to Sweden doesn't take off until the day after tomorrow."

Comment

A man met a beautiful lady and he decided that he wanted to marry her right away. She said, "But we don't know anything about each other." He said, "That's alright. We'll learn about each other as we go along."

She consented, and they were married, and went on a honeymoon to a very nice resort. One morning they were lying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the ten-meter board and did a two and a half tuck gainer. This was followed by three rotations in jackknife position, where he straightened out and cut the water like a knife.

After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel. She said, "That was incredible!" He said, "I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about ourselves as we went along."

She got up, jumped in the pool, and started doing laps. After about thirty laps, she climbed back out and lay down on her towel hardly out of breath.

He said, "That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?" No," she said. "I was a hooker in Venice and I worked both sides of the canal."
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Teacher : If you have 10 cup cakes and someone asks for 2, how many do you have left?

Little Rastus: 10

Teacher: OK. Well what if somebody forcibly takes 2 of the cakes, what would you have then?

Little Rastus: 10 and a dead body.
                                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X