Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us?
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Billy Lee is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 07:42 AM

Okay, so I watched Fred Phelps and Betty somebody talk crap like Sharon Stone did(and pretty much any other non-Asian regardless of religion or not) praising the earthquake on the Chinese victims like they were a bunch of ants(Just cause they have more people and haven't practiced infanticide, until recently, which is a European practice anyway) and wishing to have more to come. You're the freaking ants punks. I swear even Christianity is not a haven for non-Whites. The white Christians condemn anyone that isn't like them? F-word you!!! I've met intelligent non-white preachers spreading the word, and who is knowledgable and touched on subjects as the white pastors, cause one read an entire school library. Dudes are freaking scholars. As if the hollywood negative depictions on Asians aren't enough, especially against the males, who have been too friendly to non-Asians all their life. There are rotten apples in every group, but white people harp on negatively about Asians, making fun of them in public like it's okay. The ratio of racism is unequal. Asians never invaded your God forsaken country. You did it, then you spin it, and say that Asian women are whores, yet your armies were the ones that set up brothels. And you equipped the Japanese and made them do unspeakable horrors in Asia, and it's not even in the history books, cause the European militaries struck a deal with the Japanese to trade their war crimes pardoned for biological weapon secrets. Yet the Europeans are regarded more as heroes than the victims of the unknown holocaust. Female dogs, you have no right to call us names and condemn us, when we hardly talk any crap, and we agree about seperatism, and we only react to your racism. You're mad about black people reacting against your racism, but you are racist to Asians, and we have been kissing your asses for a long time female dogs.

Female dogs, I bet you have it good, not having to go through torture through the Asian governments, enjoying your freedom of physical persecution. Seriously, you guys should be dead, spiritually dead for spewing such hate, and justifying it just cause you think the Bible approves of looking down on colored people.

You really think Jesus just died for more white people than any other people. Really this is the basis of your racist mentality. I'm sure Jesus would've wanted death to colored people who sinned more than white people. I'm sure your sins are pardoned.
(#2)
Old
compassion personified
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Silver Tither Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 5 Years True Christian Homemaker Mission to Australia Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Protected by JESUS TC Bravery The Lord’s Witness Wound Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot True Heterosexual™ One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Pro-Life True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Lee View Post
I bet you have it good, not having to go through torture through the Asian governments, enjoying your freedom of physical persecution.
Indeed we do. Those Asian governments are terrible, what with compulsory Tai-Chi for all. No wonder you are so angry, dear.

True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 08:40 AM

I wish you would say that to the Asian Christians in their faces. Of course you wouldn't get out without a beating. Did your parents not beat you at all when you were a kid? What a failed mistake you people were. Don't come thinking your saved and spewing your unnecessary trash talk when the time comes. Freaking wuss, learn to take a beating or two at least.
(#4)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 08:54 AM

Quote:
I wish you would say that to the Asian Christians in their faces. Of course you wouldn't get out without a beating. Did your parents not beat you at all when you were a kid? What a failed mistake you people were. Don't come thinking your saved and spewing your unnecessary trash talk when the time comes. Freaking wuss, learn to take a beating or two at least.
Billy, we have nothing against honest Chinese...all two or three of them.

Oh, yes, I know all about it. I paid a thousand US dollars for my chink housekeeper, Ching Lee, and I was ripped off by her parents who sold me bad goods. SHE WON'T WORK. All she does is yap on a cellphone all day in that heathen language and sass me when I tell her to do something! Last week I caught her watching some disgusting HELLYwood TV show full of homers instead of the Christian Broadcasting network!

"Don't watch that trash, you yellow heathen!", I yelled. "It's full of homers".

"Aaya Pasture Puddle (the dumb chinee cannot prounounce my name ) prancing boy cute, like sister-o."

"Homers are not like your SISTEERO, you yellow monkey!" Would YOU like Michael Jackson in YOUR bathroom?"

"Mikuru Jackson haba plenty makeup! Not riku me, Pastur Oldu Cheap-a-skate, you!"

"Why you sassy chink, I'll horsewhip you in a minute for your impertinence!"

"Hoosuwhip THIS (makes disgusting Italian hand gesture) old numbah ten coot, I say so!"

By the time I got back with my whip she had disappeared in the Mercedes. Damn all chinks!

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 08:59 AM

I will pray for you tiger.
(#6)
Old
compassion personified
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Silver Tither Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 5 Years True Christian Homemaker Mission to Australia Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Protected by JESUS TC Bravery The Lord’s Witness Wound Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot True Heterosexual™ One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Pro-Life True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 09:00 AM

Quote:
I wish you would say that to the Asian Christians in their faces.
My dear, we have an Asian Christian in our own congregation: a little China doll born of white parents. He will celebrate his 10th birthday in August; I would say something to him, but he's not really much of a conversationalist. However, he is always smiling. So happy!

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 09:08 AM

Haha, there's so many contradictions in you people. You takes things to the extremes that you're off the "pure" scale. You're like another Godless neo-nazi disguised in Christianity when it's really just another Satanic cult driving people away from the message of John 3:16. There is no difference between the drunk racist skinhead and you.

Calling me a monkey huh? At least I got a manly jaw and high cheekbones, and a small forehead, and don't have any feminine qualities like the many of you guys do, you weak emasculate fool. I'm proud of my mongolian blood, and there's no sense that God created different races to just make a living hell to all races forever. I still don't know how Chinese are included into your racist campaigns. They're not intentionally responsible for any atrocities against you. You're just picking on people like a mentally disabled bully. Bullies need to be handled and controlled like animals.
(#8)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Asians never invaded your God forsaken country. You did it
So, you're suggesting that Americans bombed Pearl Harbor themselves?

What are you, some sort of a humorist? Is that supposed to be a joke?

My grandfather was killed at Pearl Harbor, when the Japs invaded with their kamikaze planes. So kindly bugger off, you lying, God-hating troll!

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
My dear, we have an Asian Christian in our own congregation: a little China doll born of white parents. He will celebrate his 10th birthday in August; I would say something to him, but he's not really much of a conversationalist. However, he is always smiling. So happy!
Thank God for little miracles.I remember the good old days when the slants were'nt so fiesty.You know just a friendly smile at the corner store.
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
So, you're suggesting that Americans bombed Pearl Harbor themselves?

What are you, some sort of a humorist? Is that supposed to be a joke?

My grandfather was killed at Pearl Harbor, when the Japs invaded with their kamikaze planes. So kindly bugger off, you lying, God-hating troll!
Idiot, that was a war with the military. But your dumb asses equipped the Japanese, that's your own fault. And you had the Japanese invade China and caused the massacre in Nanjing. Learn other people's history, we've learn enough of yours idiot.
(#11)
Old
compassion personified
True Christian™

Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 09:23 AM

Quote:
just another Satanic cult driving people away from the message of John 3:16.
Oh nonsense! We love John 3:16 -- especially when read in context with John 3:17-18:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

(#12)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Idiot, that was a war with the military. But your dumb asses equipped the Japanese, that's your own fault. And you had the Japanese invade China and caused the massacre in Nanjing. Learn other people's history, we've learn enough of yours idiot.
Yes, invasions usually DO require the military.

And you're now saying that the United States made Japan, one of the Axis Powers aligned with Germany during WWII, invade China? How exactly did the United States force Japanese soldiers to gang-rape Chinese girls?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 09:33 AM

^Lol, and how do you account for all those that didn't hear the gospel yet in Jesus' time and after he died. Some Christians say that space-time is not the problem, but according to you it is. What about those native Americans whose population was nearly driven out? What is the purpose of creating different races if only white people are accounted for? And what about one claim I hear that Jesus died for the PAST, present, and future?

And as for that girl about Pearl Harbor, don't even use that argument, you've used the atomic bomb on Japanese civilians. You're spreading too much hate, you're not any different from the Catholic hierarchy.
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Ram View Post
Thank God for little miracles.I remember the good old days when the slants were'nt so fiesty.You know just a friendly smile at the corner store.

Lol, I remember when the effeminate beady bug eyed dogs weren't so dellusional. I mean cmon only girls have big ass eyes.
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 10:03 AM

Here's the problem. There is inequality, there's no doubt about it. But your verbal insults is not acceptable, because I cannot imagine an all loving God to say that to other people. Call people by their respectful names. You're not going to get away with the unjust and uncalled for verbal abuse. It is akin to cussing. Whatever racist experiences you had, you have to let it go, cause colored people had it bad too. It's not just you.

Now just because there's different races, doesn't mean the colored races are pushed with homosexuals. Being born of a different race and being homosexual are as different as night and day. We can't control what race we can be. Now it's funny, are you guys against the creationist's claim that we only have .002% difference in genetics, and our differences are only phenotype? If you do, then you have some serious logical issues to sort out. So stop replying and recalling every racist experience you guys had, and stop being overly sentimental in every post you guys have. Remember, Paul said debate was bad when he was in Rome, because debate is for the lustful man. And some of the fellow posters you exalt as debate masters isn't making Jesus too happy about their pride.
(#16)
Old
compassion personified
True Christian™

Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 10:04 AM

Quote:
^Lol, and how do you account for all those that didn't hear the gospel yet in Jesus' time and after he died. Some Christians say that space-time is not the problem, but according to you it is. What about those native Americans whose population was nearly driven out? What is the purpose of creating different races if only white people are accounted for? And what about one claim I hear that Jesus died for the PAST, present, and future?
The LORD gave Moses the Ten Commandments. Those who obeyed them were saved; those who rebelled were turned black, brown, yellow or red, and had to speak in tongues so eventually Christians would know not to deal with them. These non-white races were also eligible to be captured and killed, or used as slaves.

Hope that helps, dear.

(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 10:06 AM

Too bad you didn't account for the Inquisitions and the harlot Beast of Rome who were massacred by various other groups.
(#18)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Too bad you didn't account for the Inquisitions and the harlot Beast of Rome who were massacred by various other groups.
As I recall from Homeschooling, the Inquisitions were carried out by a Cult calling themselves the Roman Catholic Church. I also hear a rumor that they still exist in small numbers today.
As for a "Beast of Rome" who knows what the Pope gets up to in his spare time?

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#19)
Old
Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Anti-sodomy Saved 10 Years

SayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
I think all this rage you've exhibited here is due to the fact that you people cannot safely operate a motor vehicle.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
(#20)
Old
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am Chinese, did the creator condemn us? - 01-15-2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Ram View Post
You got it just right there! Y’ see, the US has been telling people how they can get on in life by working hard and voting Republican but the trouble with this is that every nigra, beaner, gook and slant took this to mean them too, when we all know it didn’t.

Those people think that there is no honor in being a servant but consider this: is not a man described as “a servant of The Lord” someone, no matter how poor and oppressed, a Godly man? It’s a lesson that He created us high and lowly and ordered our estate and we should be content with it.

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.