Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page Did Jews sink the Titanic?
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

(#61)
Old
Unsaved trash

Glorious Whole is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Did Jews sink the Titanic? - 06-21-2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLovesYourFace View Post
Going on your logic, you could argue that Jews are behind every bad thing.....ever. Its not logical.
it may not be logical, but it's a fact.
(#62)
Old
Forum Member, lost in space
Forum Member

angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Did Jews sink the Titanic? - 06-23-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C Lombardo View Post
I wanted to watch this awesome video of one of my favourite Chick tracts. It cleverly mixes faith with history to teach our children both. Sometimes I think schools should just mix the two subjects together. history and Jesus go hand-in-hand.

Sadly I cant no more. Some secular suits have gone an ruined a good timeless classic by censoring the volume. Typical move of them to silence the Truth.

Puttin the hand over the mouth of God? I think I smell jewery afoot! Did yall know the guy who owned the ship was named ISMAY!? He was a penny pinching hook nose who challenged GOD to sink his ship so that he could collect insurance claim. Then like the yellow weasel joo he was, he became a transvestite and saved his ass at first chance he got. Its true! I saw it on TV! All the while innocent Christian women and children were sent to an early trip homeward to Pappa God . Its no secret that ismay was a leechy pervert too. TITanic? Yall think the Jews wouldnt be so obvious.

Cathylick Irish built the ship for the Jews who owned it so my Lord-tuned nose smells a Jew-Cathyolick conspiracy!

Is it possible to reopen a 100 ye old murder case?

ICEBURG........
(#63)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Langobard

Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Did Jews sink the Titanic? - 12-19-2010, 08:14 AM

This just in. Latest research has uncovered nibble marks in the ship's hull. Later, they discovered this horrific photograph. taken shortly after Titanic sank.

The Jew community later sued the photographer so that no one would ever see the photo. The name Squeaky Silvermann had vanished from history...until now.

NICE TRY JEWS!

(#64)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Heterosexual™ Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Real American™ One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Tell her once

Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Did Jews sink the Titanic? - 12-19-2010, 04:54 PM

I find it difficult to even imagine a Jew dying in ice cold water. Now burning up in a box, on the other hand, does have an air of plausibility.

Also, splitting open down the front and having all the entrails pour out too . . .

Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.
(#65)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Langobard

Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Did Jews sink the Titanic? - 12-19-2010, 05:39 PM

The only way to destroy a Jew is to catch it by the horns and snatch its gold. This will weaken it. Then you must destroy the brain, but be careful. Fellow Jews will be alerted by their comrade's screams and will immediately call Cousin Arnold the lawyer. Lawsuit is their most sneaky defense.

(#66)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Did Jews sink the Titanic? - 12-19-2010, 05:57 PM

Oh my God. A most Certain sign that RA10 ("Rat Attack 2010") is imminent - and they have called in rats from the jooish Navy!

JESUS, I Pray, please let me Live until I complete my Christmas Shopping. That is all I ask of You