Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Why God Hates Britain?
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#221)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-06-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie View Post
Nope I actually have been there done that, had the t-shirt and saw it for the lie it is at a very early age.

King James Bible IS its correct name.

Anyway what does this have to do with Britain? Are you trying to derail yet another thread Lisa?
You come from Britain. Since it is a thread about Why God Hates Britain, it seems apt. Pirates are not renowned for their lawful and Godly behavior.

Plus wasn't it in Britain where they had/have pirate radio & television stations, and other dubious things such as car boot sales full of stolen goodies

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#222)
Old
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-06-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
You come from Britain. Since it is a thread about Why God Hates Britain, it seems apt. Pirates are not renowned for their lawful and Godly behavior.
Quote:
What we’re told of Pirates in history books today is blatantly wrong, Thieves and outcasts they were not – these were His Chosen People, the ones who listened and followed His divine plan, whatever it was. The commonly propagated myth that Pirates were thieves can be traced, unsurprisingly to the Christian theologists of the Middle Ages. It’s just another example of the discrimination and misinformation that we’ve had to contend with over the years, and another reason Pastafarians have been so secretive about their beliefs.

Regardless of the lies told about them, the first Pastafarians were peace-loving explorers and spreaders of goodwill, not bloodthirsty criminal Pirates. In fact, they were well known to distribute candy to passing children, thus establishing what is now known as Halloween.
Quote:
Plus wasn't it in Britain where they had/have pirate radio & television stations, and other dubious things such as car boot sales full of stolen goodies
Without Pirate radio stations you would not have Triple J and would be stuck with just Triple M

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!

(#223)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-06-2010, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Without Pirate radio stations you would not have Triple J and would be stuck with just Triple M
Jo, I thought you would of have had a better reply than that.

Anyway my objective is now done on this thread.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#224)
Old
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-06-2010, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Jo, I thought you would of have had a better reply than that.

Anyway my objective is now done on this thread.
In other words you have no answer to the fact the the reputation of Pirates is down to christian propaganda and you actually like Triple M?

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Loose Canon Fan Page

(#225)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-06-2010, 12:07 PM

Quote:
In other words you have no answer to the fact the the reputation of Pirates is down to christian propaganda and you actually like Triple M?
It is not Christian propaganda it is a well know fact.

I never mentioned what radio station or stations I listen to. Just the same as you never denied you live in England. Besides talking about Aussie Radio stations is derailing the thread Jo.

(#226)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-06-2010, 12:27 PM

Quote:
It is not Christian propaganda it is a well know fact.
Its status as a "fact" is highly disputable, after all on what information are you basing this "fact" on, who wrote it, what was their motivation?
Quote:
I never mentioned what radio station or stations I listen to. Just the same as you never denied you live in England. Besides talking about Aussie Radio stations is derailing the thread Jo.
I was responding to your inference that British Pirate radio was a bad thing, and showing how it had resulted in a better listening experience for you in your country.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#227)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-06-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Its status as a "fact" is highly disputable, after all on what information are you basing this "fact" on, who wrote it, what was their motivation?

I was responding to your inference that British Pirate radio was a bad thing, and showing how it had resulted in a better listening experience for you in your country.
Back on topic. Why don't you put down what you hate about Britain.

(#228)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-06-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Topic:Why God Hates Britain?

Much as I am flattered by the complement and despite how great you might think that I am Lisa, I am not God. I do not touch others with my Noodly Appendage. I did not Create the Universe and all it contains. I did not place the Firmament in the Heavens nor did I place in it the Stripper Factory and The Beer Volcano.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#229)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-06-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Topic:Why God Hates Britain?

Much as I am flattered by the complement and despite how great you might think that I am Lisa, I am not God. I do not touch others with my Noodly Appendage. I did not Create the Universe and all it contains. I did not place the Firmament in the Heavens nor did I place in it the Stripper Factory and The Beer Volcano.
I never said or implied that I thought you were the True God or any other god. You just assumed that yourself.

Now just put down something God hates about Britain.

(#230)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-06-2010, 01:19 PM

Quote:
I never said or implied that I thought you were the True God or any other god.
Quote:
The topic is not what I hate about Britain it is what does God hates about Britain
Quote:
Now just put down something God hates about Britain.
The Lord Noodle does not hate any nation. Due to his prankish nature he may well play jokes on a nation but that is not done out of hate or malice.

Margaret Thatcher may well have been one of his pranks, admittedly not a very funny one, the same could be said of the current ConDem administration.

Your own country is full of examples of His prankish nature, but that is for another topic.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#231)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Lizzy b has had a couple of people click the rep button.Lizzy b has had a couple of people click the rep button.Lizzy b has had a couple of people click the rep button.Lizzy b has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-07-2010, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
I think you're exaggerating. I agree that sirens go off any minute but it's a big city and from my experiences I wouldn't say it's any worse than any other capital. Still, dad's going over to New York at some stage this year so I'm sure he'll give me a comparison!

No I am not exaggerating. Do you watch the news?. I see these things happening around me everyday. Yobs hurting animals, shouting abuse as people pass them in the street. People losing their jobs and homes, while scroungers get everything going. The Government are letting things get out of hand. Tory or Labour, they are both ignorant to the plight of the British people. Our Country is hated Worldwide. This place you and I call home is becoming more and more unstable. As for your dad visiting New York, hope he has a great trip Taylor. Just one thing, I grew up in a small village in the South of England and crime is high there too. So it really is everywhere.

The wicked flee when no man pursueth, but the righteous are bold as a lion.
(#232)
Old
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Righteousness Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 08-07-2010, 07:38 AM

Why God Hates Britain?

Tracey Emin

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
(#233)
Old
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 11-25-2010, 05:19 PM

I apologize for posting so late in this thread and near Thanksgiving when this refers to the other Great American Holiday. However, Nephew Zebulun sent me the link and I was so excited that I had to share the heart-warming, patriotic message so eloquently expressed:

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.
(#234)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Widows Son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Widows Son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Widows Son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Widows Son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs up Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 11-29-2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Pirates are not renowned for their lawful and Godly behavior.
You've had pirates in Australia. As you can see, there is something they did not quite understand.

(#235)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

bosch1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bosch1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 12-02-2010, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
I apologize for posting so late in this thread and near Thanksgiving when this refers to the other Great American Holiday. However, Nephew Zebulun sent me the link and I was so excited that I had to share the heart-warming, patriotic message so eloquently expressed:

erm, you do realise that video was a joke right? Its a comedy from panda smash, everything he said in the video was wrong, thats what makes it funny, heres some proof <<< Link to baby porn deleted - Admin >>>
(#236)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Widows Son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Widows Son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Widows Son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Widows Son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 12-03-2010, 12:09 PM

America, being the wonderful country she is, inflicted the homo Paul Gambaccini (nicknamed The Professor of Pop) on the British.

Gambaccini became a British citizen in 2005 while retaining his American citizenship.
(#237)
Old
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why God Hates Britain? - 12-03-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosch1 View Post
erm, you do realise that video was a joke right? Its a comedy from panda smash, everything he said in the video was wrong, thats what makes it funny, heres some proof <<< Link to baby porn deleted - Admin >>>
I've watched that video again and TBH, I cannot see anything at all with which to argue. And your attempt at Rick-Rolling us into watching baby porn is shameful!

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.