• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SAT

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    Responding to a six year old post?
    I a nice person, and why u suck a jerk
    This space is reserved for KJV only --- Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobsaget View Post
      I a nice person, and why u suck a jerk
      He's an atheist, dear. All atheists are jerks. They are incapable of knowing the difference between right and wrong, good and bad, compassion and conflict.

I hope that helps.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobsaget View Post
        Why are u arguing with these clowns, they are true Believers here Pauline, they mean all of this, of course they will say that they believe tho
        Why are you talking to dead people? Do you practice witchcraft? Are you a Sinner Son? Are you unclean .. Whats the spell for "Suck it up"?
        Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SATAN!

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
          For her 6th birthday I gave my daughter, Alice, a plush Unicorn. I did it to remind her of the many Biblical teachings related to this rare creature:

Recently I asked her how she liked her unicorn, and what she had learned from it. She said that she "rode" the unicorn often, and after a while she gets a "fuzzy feeling". Instantly I understood what was going on. My intended Biblical teaching aide had become an aide of an entirely different nature - a sex toy, teaching her all the techniques of whoredom!

After a very vigorous paddling session I burned the plush sex-toy in front of her, pausing only to brush the tears from her eyes so she could see the burning clearly.

I then sent her to bed without dinner and got to work researching the horrors of plush toys. It turns out there is even a form of plush "love doll" called "teddy babes"!

And then there are these:

Even when they are not inducing orgasms, some plush toys are terrible role models. Just look at these:

The Bible tells us that Satan will come to us in soft, cuddly ways. "Wolves in Sheeps clothing" is the exact quote. Indeed, many plush toys are made of actual wool!

PARENTS! BEWARE WOLVES IN (Soft, cuddly) SHEEPS CLOTHING!

Are you stupid? They are harmless they only have cotton in them, sure some are made from wool, but they don't kill the animal to do that, my God, does anyone here have a sense of intelligence.
          SCIENCE RUULLLLEEEESSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Iplaytf2 View Post

Are you stupid? They are harmless they only have cotton in them, sure some are made from wool, but they don't kill the animal to do that, my God, does anyone here have a sense of intelligence.
            I have recently learned that cotton is picked by nigras. So you must be a heartless racist! People like you disgust me. Where have you denied Christianty?
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              I have recently learned that cotton is picked by nigras. So you must be a heartless racist! People like you disgust me. Where have you denied Christianty?
              That happened in 1880, now black people have all the right they want, I want an equal world with equal rights, and you ain't helping.
              SCIENCE RUULLLLEEEESSSSSS

Comment

Oh, and I'm 15, uh, so you are doing this to a 15 year old
                Then you're a 15-year old liar.

There are reasons why 15 year olds should not be posting here.

Someday, when you're not 15 anymore, you may understand.

Take care.

Comment

That happened in 1880, now black people have all the right they want, I want an equal world with equal rights, and you ain't helping.
                  So they use old cotton?
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    So they use old cotton?
                    No, they use new cotton, old cotton is usually no good and stale after a few years.

Comment

• Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SATAN!

Originally posted by Bruhman73638 View Post
                      No, they use new cotton, old cotton is usually no good and stale after a few years.
                      So, You are advocating young children going to bed with animals, and you give no thought to the spiritual damage this might do to them:

A young and innocent child is being told that being in bed with an animal is fine, but in 10 or 20 years, is that child going to turn out as a "furry" or will he engage in bestiality?

Le:20:15: And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
                      Le:20:16: And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

De:27:21: Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Eph:5:11: And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
                      Eph:5:12: For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                        So, You are advocating young children going to bed with animals, and you give no thought to the spiritual damage this might do to them:

A young and innocent child is being told that being in bed with an animal is fine, but in 10 or 20 years, is that child going to turn out as a "furry" or will he engage in bestiality?

Le:20:15: And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
                        Le:20:16: And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

De:27:21: Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Eph:5:11: And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
                        Eph:5:12: For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
                        Furries and teddy bears have absolutely no correlation to each other, I have a teddy bear, and I'm not a furry, also, what "spiritual damage" can be done to them, they sometimes like sleeping with them, because the give them a sense of protection. I bet you also have a teddy bear laying around the house, try and find that "spiritual damage", try sleeping with it next to you tonight, and it will show that there is nothing wrong with teddy bears. Ok? Talk to me after you've done that.

Comment

Furries and teddy bears have absolutely no correlation to each other, I have a teddy bear, and I'm not a furry, also, what "spiritual damage" can be done to them, they sometimes like sleeping with them, because the give them a sense of protection. I bet you also have a teddy bear laying around the house, try and find that "spiritual damage", try sleeping with it next to you tonight, and it will show that there is nothing wrong with teddy bears. Ok? Talk to me after you've done that.
                          Children should not be deluded into thinking that bears are gentle, cuddly animals. When necessary, God can and will use bears to teach children a profound (and terrifying) moral lesson.

2 Kings 2:24
                          And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

These are the sorts of vibrant and edifying historical accounts that can be found in the Bible. You really need to start turning its pages for yourself. Talk to us after you've done that.
                          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                            Children should not be deluded into thinking that bears are gentle, cuddly animals. When necessary, God can and will use bears to teach children a profound (and terrifying) moral lesson.

And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

These are the sorts of vibrant and edifying historical accounts that can be found in the Bible. You really need to start turning its pages for yourself. Talk to us after you've done that.
                            Amen, dear Sister Handmaiden -- amen! I do thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for reminding the lost sinners of the world, about the wrath of the , and how He used ordinary, run-of-the-mill bears to deliver a rebuke to such rebellious sinners. Oh, we do serve a mighty and powerful ; and, for that, I give endless and worthy

(Mrs.) Isabella White
                            Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post

Oh boohoo, go and resort to the whole God thing, HE ISNT REAL, YOUR PLAYING GAMES WITH AN IMAGINARY BEING, and teddy bears are not harmful, sure bears are, but still, there is a way to fend off from them, I can't believe I'm explaining this to ADULTS, WHO KNOW MORE THEN KIDS

Comment

...HE ISNT REAL...
                                Prove it.

Comment

Working...
                                X