Clear All

• Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Ball So Hard
    Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!
    . . probably dark skinned like those living in the Middle East today

Comment

Originally posted by Ball So Hard View Post
      I think that ship has sailed mate. It doesn't matter how much evidence you have, if it's contradictory to their claims and it's not from the Bible then this lot immediately dismiss it - I'd have thought you'd know that by now....
      I do. Why don't you?

...And, in terms of the Arab thing, you provided the proof there: 'The ethnicity we refer to as "Arab" arose in what is now Saudi Arabia and the surrounding areas, and has spread, mostly since (and due to) the rise of Islam.'
      And when was that, vis-a-vis the (supposed) life of Jesus?

Comment

Bear in mind the effects of black and white photos, being a Turk and expulsion from one's homeland to mostly cooler and more overcast conditions for almost 2,000 years. Also consider that the lighter-skinned Middle Easterns you present are still far darker than the typical Northern European depiction of Jesus
        "This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN" - Nah, you're alright

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
          I do. Why don't you?

And when was that, vis-a-vis the (supposed) life of Jesus?
          We're making the same point here
          "This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN" - Nah, you're alright

Comment

We're making the same point here
            No, we're not. Islam started about 650 years after the (supposed) death of Jesus, so doubt is cast on the possibility of there being ANY appreciable number of so-called "Arabs" (or even dark skinned people) in the Holy Land during Biblical times.

Anyways, the major point I'm trying to get through to you is: if you want to make a claim (like: "...he most likely wasn't white either. He was probably dark skinned like those living in the Middle East today...") back it up with SOMETHING, otherwise it's just an opinion (and should be identified as such), and you've done nothing to recommend yours so far.

Comment

Bear in mind the effects of black and white photos, being a Turk and expulsion from one's homeland to mostly cooler and more overcast conditions for almost 2,000 years. Also consider that the lighter-skinned Middle Easterns you present are still far darker than the typical Northern European depiction of Jesus
              If you are suggesting that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (the only B&W photo in my collection) is a Turk who moved from his homeland to mostly cooler and more overcast conditions you are mistaken. I am familiar with hot climates, in Australia's asbestos mines for example where I visit periodically the temperature rarely drops below 50°C during the summer 6 months even at night. Indeed the coolest I've ever seen it is 52°C and I know that in Ahmadinejadland (Persia) conditions are rather similar, except on mountains I suppose. I know how people survive in those conditions. I have not visited Africa for some years, but recall quite high temperatures in Kruger Park and across the Transvaal more generally where I particularly enjoyed the rhinoceroses. And was surprised how large a wild lion is. They are BIG. But not particularly interesting. For interest, especially photographic interest, go hyæna every time. I understand your point about black and white photography however and have selected 2 each of B.F.Skinner and Robert Mugabe.. (coming right up)
              MUGABE 1 RGB (actual value) 8 bit range = 77·77·77 » 57·57·57
              MUGABE 2 RGB (actual value) 8 bit range = 22·22·22 » 71·71·71
              SKINNER 1 RGB (actual value) 8 bit range = 172·172·172 » 179·179·179
              SKINNER 2 RGB (actual value) 8 bit average = 175·175·175

RGB (actual value) 8 bit is the voltage applied to Red, Green and Blue elements of an LCD screen, adjusted for "true colour" i.e. what appears on the screen is the same as what would be measured if the actual photograph were scanned using the RGB values which are straightforward.
              White is 255·255·255 = all pixels on maximum voltage; Black is 0·0·0 = all pixels off.
              The "darker" and "lighter" skin tones of Mugabe and Skinner can be averaged over both photographs as follows:
              MUGABE .overall average of both photographs =56¾·56¾·56¾
              SKINNER overall average of both photographs = 175¼·175¼·175¼

In fact digital systems tend not to use values such as ¼ so they'd be rounded to 57 and 175 and the overall "lightness" (in this case of skin tone) is determined by adding all the values.

MUGABE ,overall lightness = 56¾+56¾+56¾ = 170
              SKINNER overall lightness = 175¼+175¼+175¼ = 526
              AHMADINEJAD (slight sepia tint) RGB = 177·175·159 overall lightness = 511

..but as I mentioned, I accept the vagaries of black and white photography and although I was aiming for a simple visual comparison providing extra detail is no problem. Here are the results for the colour images:

ASSAD RGB = 237·179·161
              GIRL by tree RGB = 203·160·150
              IDIOT RGB = 230·185·171
              BOMB GIRL RGB = 211·170·151
              OGLING JEWS RGB = 189·136·133 [1st Jew] 174·115·114 [2nd Jew]
              man in FEZ RGB = 233·173·162
              mental WOMAN RGB = 218·175·171
              your JESUS picture RGB = 229·168·140

If all pixels are off (0) that's black. If all pixels cop max. voltage (765 total) that's white. In order of skin tone then:

170 MUGABE [black & white]
              403 2nd OGLING JEW
              458 1st .OGLING JEW
              511 AHMADINEJAD [black & white] (slight sepia tint)
              516 GIRL by tree
              526 SKINNER [black & white]
              532 BOMB GIRL
              537 your JESUS picture
              568 man in FEZ
              577 ASSAD
              584 mental WOMAN

According to the material you've presented, Jesus is in the mid-range of the lighter skin tones fron the Middle East with the black & white objection accommodated and a darker skin tone (Mugabe)(black & white) supplied, lighter skin tone (Skinner)(black & white) supplied can you see where this is leading.

Comment

There were no photos in the days of our Lord.

Don't you even know that yet

YIC
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                  Don't you even know............
                  Not.

Knows nothing.

Having addressed the B&W phot + divers claptrap = no response maybe if I spell it "knoes nothing" I'd get some beef but
                  who cares?
                  thank you for your instruction.

Jesus made us as we are.

Comment

jeez!
                    when i saw this page (and the whole forum) i HAD to register to say HOW FUCKING STUPID IT IS!
                    I mean cmon, how would you call those ramblings a proof? It's just speculation by a mindless christian who can't even look at REAL facts and tries REALLY hard to prove something stating facts that are only in his mind and that doesn't make ANY FUCKING SENSE.
                    I mean, you must be under the influence or REALLY HARD DRUGS to even BELIEVE on what you wrote.
                    you fucking assholes.
                    cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kdsfkdfsk View Post
                      jeez!
                      when i saw this page (and the whole forum) i HAD to register to say HOW piffleING STUPID IT IS!
                      I mean cmon, how would you call those ramblings a proof? It's just speculation by a mindless christian who can't even look at REAL facts and tries REALLY hard to prove something stating facts that are only in his mind and that doesn't make ANY piffleING SENSE.
                      I mean, you must be under the influence or REALLY HARD DRUGS to even BELIEVE on what you wrote.
                      you piffleing assholes.
                      cheers
                      Bravo! Such a brilliant refutation! Is this what the sickular school system is churning out these days? It is hardly any wonder that you buy into the lieberal media. Your critical thinking skills seem to extend no further than ad hominem attacks on that which you cannot refute logically.
                      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Light white skin is the beauty ideal across the globe, and that is because people love Jesus™ and want to look like Him.

Is Jesus had been dark of face, then that would have become the beauty ideal.

But look at this picture, showing the three existing haircolors in the world. Yet what do they all have in common here? That is right: LIGHT skin.

What this means is that even among the three global HAIR colors of the World, it is the pale SKIN color they all share as an ideal.

Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
                          BLONDE >>>>>>>>>>> RED >>>>>>>>>> BROWN

you missed out BLACK
                          Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Fag View Post

you missed out BLACK
                            Pay attention. She was discussing Normal people. Not coons.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Now I know Mr Freddie thinks Jesus was a green pterodactyl but where in Scripture do we see pterodactyls? There are so many references to Jesus' colouring from the earliest prophecies (all of which were fulfilled) to the future history in Revelation which is being fulfilled around us every day. Why, on this single matter, should we consider God to have erred?
                              DEUTERONOMY 32
                              3b ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
                              4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
                              KJV

Comment

Jesus (Lord of Hosts/Lamb) and His Father (The Lord God Almighty) are both Caucasian, and together, they are THE GODHEAD (Isaiah 44:6). In 2003, I was in the presence of The Trinity & The Godhead, in my second vision, which was soon followed by a dream, 'in riddles'. (read Numbers 12:6)

Adam & Eve, were both Caucasian. The Negroid and Mongoloid races were introduced through Genesis 6:2. All three races were carried on, after the flood. Noah, his wife, and their three sons, were Caucasian. The Sons' wives, were one each of Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid. All people today, have some Caucasian in them.

Comment

Working...
                                X