X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Order of Melchizedek what does it mean?

Friend, I'm not sure what your issue is. You barge in here unsaved and uninvited, demanding the answer to an obscure and largely irrelevant question, having plagiarized it from another website. You claim to be Saved(c) and a True Christian(tm) when you clearly are not. And you don't even have the common courtesy to properly introduce yourself.

The answer to your question can be found HERE.

Now why not try and make a fresh start? Tell us about yourself in detail. How old are you? What church do you attend? Why are you obsessing about Melchizedek?

By the way, this is not a debate forum. You might want to take a look at THIS thread before making an even bigger fool out of yourself.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aguaws View Post
      Genesis 14:18 (King James Version)

18And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

So who was he? I do not think this is out of line nor does it make me a mormon as you say.
      Duh, he was the King of Salem. Like all Mormons, you quote the Bible, but you don't read it. You're less intelligent than most of your Gordon B. Hinkley-worshipping ilk, however, since you didn't bother reading the very verse you quoted. And this has nothing to do with Jesus, who was not a priest of the Order of Melchizedek.

I asked Jesus, and He told me that there are no currently living members of the priestly Order of Melchizedek. In fact, there are no priests of any order living in 2008 (excepting the dead ones, who are, as the Psalmist writes, priests for ever), since the only function of the priests was to supervise ritual sacrifices at the temple, and the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross obviated the need for further sacrifices to the Lord (which is why God permitted the destruction of the temple shortly thereafter).

I am not one of those either my friend. I am just a True Christian that is asking about a person in the King James Bible. Why all the Hostility?
      True Christian™ is a trademarked term. Use it again and you'll be hearing from our Jew lawyers. And for them, litigation isn't just a job, it's a blood sport.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

I am not a sinner that hits and runs. Nor am I bebating and yes I have read the Bible and understand it down the numbering system that is in it. As John 3:16 to even what the name John Stands For. Join Our Home Now. Its the Time to make that Choice its yours to make.

I am 45 years old and a communications expert retired from the US Submarine force. I was a master trainer in the repair business of broken communications. I have spent my life protecting you from the unsaved. I ran a communication shack onboard a nuclear missle boat. I am a Baptist and I carry my church with me. Yes I have cut and pasted from other sites to verify the information and knowledge of God is here for those that seek to have True Live without Dying.

And please read this and understand why I am talking about Melchizedek and his importance to you.

A quote "He told me that there are no currently living members of the priestly Order of Melchizedek" If you believe as written in the King James Bible you will know that Melchizedek himself lives Forever and has always. You had better ask if Melchizedek Lives your answer will be different. I promise you that.

King of righteousness, the king of Salem (q.v.). All we know of him is recorded in Gen. 14:18-20. He is subsequently mentioned only once in the Old Testament, in Ps. 110:4. The typical significance of his history is set forth in detail in the Epistle to the Hebrews, ch. 7. The apostle there points out the superiority of his priesthood to that of Aaron in these several respects, (1) Even Abraham paid him tithes; (2) he blessed Abraham; (3) he is the type of a Priest who lives for ever; (4) Levi, yet unborn, paid him tithes in the person of Abraham; (5) the permanence of his priesthood in Christ implied the abrogation of the Levitical system; (6) he was made priest not without an oath; and (7) his priesthood can neither be transmitted nor interrupted by death: "this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood." The question as to who this mysterious personage was has given rise to a great deal of modern speculation [Jooish rubbish deleted]

I agree with you. And I quote

That's it - that’s what it says in KJV and that's what I believe. There is no more and no less.

Who is Melchizedek by in what you and I believe in simple words in my own way. To the best I can.

King of righteousness, the king of Salem he is the type of a Priest who lives for ever; his priesthood can neither be transmitted nor interrupted by death: "this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood."

I believe and agree with you 100 percent about who Melchizedek is. And you were right when you threw the Jewish parts out. Before Jerusalem ever existed there was Salem. Melchizedek was not Jewish. Nor should have this world ever been named Jerusalem. It has always been in the order of Melchizedek the Jewish people renamed it not God. They replaced the order of Melchizedek with the Jewish Law. They have lied to make themselves the chosen ones. In the order of Melchizedek all are chosen to follow the Messianic Seed Jesus Christ and to live in Salem with the right to peace and happiness. With the messianic promise of Life without Dying. Just as Melchizedek does.

In giving the blessing and in receiving tithes, Melchizedek acted in both his kingly and priestly capacities. This happened when God was making the promises to Abraham --especially the seed promise, that exciting promise that one of Abraham's seed would bless all nations and be King of kings. We sometimes call this seed promise the Messianic promise". Melchizedek's meeting with Abraham was symbolic in regard to the Messianic promise.

Let's talk about Messianic First and the way I understand it but maybe I am wrong. That's why I seek. So please don't get mad and upset because I am asking you questions. If I am wrong I will except it and carry on in my search for True Life without Dying as the Messianic Promise of Jesus Christ.

The word messianic for me means relating to the Messiah as belonging to his fellowship of peace, truth, and happiness as the True Liberator he his. A messianic promise is the promise and blessing of God for Everlasting Life without Dying.

Melchizedek as being the most high priest of the most holy is the only one other than Jesus Christ that can bless anyone in God’s name. Only Melchizedek and Jesus Christ as high priests have that authority from God. The messianic or seed promise is the return of Jesus Christ. He is the Seed of God.

I have been called a few different names here and of different denominations of Faith. I am Baptist to set the point straight. I am not looking for the End of Days that’s for the non believers and their punishment will be just. That’s the job of Melchizedek to judge the Holy. From first to last all will be judged the ones that Judge others have already Judged themselves. The pope will be the last to be Judged. To give him time to understand that he can be Judged by a Man on Earth. The man Melchizedek has and always will be the Most High Priest of God until he passes that right over to Jesus Christ. The Two Witnesses of God the only Two in the Holy Bible that Live forever.

I hope I have explained this to your satisfaction if not please ask me to expel on it more. The Father is God, The Son is Jesus Christ, The Holy Ghost is Melchizedek. The Father the Son and Their Priest the prince of Salem.

All this is in the Holy Bible. The Words of God. (To His Eternal Have Life Loving Yahweh’s Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. It’s his Glory its his Book.
        Revelation 20:10
        And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Comment

Pastor Ezekiel you are right Jesus is not a Jew. He was in the Order of Melchizedek. He gave the Jews a way out. If they accepted him and his Blood.
          And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Comment

Pastor Ezekiel you are right Jesus is not a Jew. He was in the Order of Melchizedek. He gave the Jews a way out. If they accepted him and his Blood.
            Pal, you need to read the thread I made on the subject HERE. I don't recall anything about mentioning Mel.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Being Boring and Witless
              No Paster they are the ones that claim to to teach the word of God. The ones that have made themselves holy and self righteous. You should know that.

They are the ones that will be Judged First.

Everyone looks for Judgment Day but all are afraid. Why?

Why do you judge me? You can ban me if you like. I have given my boring and witles testimony in your eye. You saw it and read it.

IF you are a man of cloth as you say you would understand that the Day of Judgment has started. Actually it started Four Years ago. And the Final Day is just around the corner. Are you truly ready for it? Have you taught your sheep as you should have?

Have you taught to Love One Another?

Have you taught to Love God above all things?

Have you taught the difference between Heaven, Hell and Paradise?

They are Three very different places.

A man of cloth should know the three differences.

Jesus said we are going to Paradise. Thats far beyond Heaven and Hell.

Comment

Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews.

That's why I chose this site.

To testify to what you have said.

I am not against you.

Why haven't you talked about Melchizedek?

Comment

Melchizedek is the heavenly End Time redeemer.

We are in the End Times.

Wouldn't you agree?

Comment

The major stream of rabbinic tradition views Melchizedek negatively, a fact that indicates some Jewish sensitivity to the use of Melchizedek traditions by Christians.

They do not want you to understand Mel.

I liked it when you said Mel. I wrote Mel Gibson after the release of his movie. Later he got drunk and called the Jews a bunch of Liars.

Comment

One last thing before I get banned or accepted.

What does the Name Matthew mean to you?

Its meaning to me is Make All Truly Together Everones Welcome. Thats in the order of Mel.

Comment

IF you are a man of cloth as you say you would understand that the Day of Judgment has started. Actually it started Four Years ago. And the Final Day is just around the corner.
                        How do you know the end is near weirdo? Christ Himself said...

Mark 13:32

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

Perhaps you are one of the false prophets Christ spoke of in that chapter.

Comment

The minute I stepped out from the light of my second baptism I knew. The baptism that gives you the truth.

You can call me what you like. You can believe what you want to. I am here to share with you what I was given to give you. Some comfort if you accept it. Thats your free will.

I have not been called a false prophet by no one but you. You are here to seek knowledge. Your soul is seeking spirit. The spirit of truth and life. I have my soul mate. My Spirit and Soul are one with the one that you seek.

That's where my knowledge comes from. The one that you seek. The Holy Ghost. You can believe it or not again thats your free will.

And no I do not believe in tongues. God does not give anything that can not be understood by all.

Comment

I have not been called a false prophet by no one but you.
                            Allow me to join the group.
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

That is why only a few make it my friend. Where is your faith? What are you waiting for? Who spoke of Jesus before he returned? Was it John the Baptist?

Everyone thought he was out of his mind. But what did Jesus say about John. Who Baptized Jesus? Why did John have to Baptize Jesus was it just for show?

It is your will to believe as you wish. But nothning is new under the sun. As it was as it will be.

Someone is going to announce the return of Jesus. He will be walking on this earth before he arrives. The bible shows you this very clearly. When you can see.

Comment

is this yours?
                                Attached Files
                                The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
                                Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

Working...
                                X