X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES!

Originally posted by bchas77 View Post
    I personally do not believe in or accept the death penalty, but I do believe in hell. Perhaps there is something to this.

St. Maria Faustyna Kowalska, most commonly known as St. Faustina, was a polish nun who experienced a series of visions which included Jesus, the Eucharist, angels, and various saints. It is from her visions that the Church received the now-popular devotion the Divine Mercy Chaplet. In one entry from late October of 1936, she tells of a vision she saw of hell:

(delusions of a hysterical woman deleted)
    So, let me understand this: you are more convinced by ramblings of a hysterical schizophrenic woman over what the Holy Bible says?!

And you dare to call yourself a "Christian"????

I will laugh at you when you burn in Hell forever, sinner:

Matthew 5:22 - But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
    Matthew 25:46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
    Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

So that's it?

Your status will allow you pleasure while I suffer? You will have the privilege of "laughing at me when I burn in Hell forever?

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post

I will laugh at you when you burn in Hell forever, sinner:

Matthew 5:22 - But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
      Matthew 25:46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
      Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
      Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Comment

So that's it?

Your status will allow you pleasure while I suffer? You will have the privilege of "laughing at me when I burn in Hell forever?
        It is not pleasure friend, we do not get any sort of release watching a person be raped by the Devil Himself
        We are merely observant and use the sad, worthless souls such as you as teaching moments for our children. You care about the children, don't you? Or are they another sort of plaything you lure into your windowless van?
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Basilissa said:

"I will laugh at you when you burn in Hell forever, sinner"

So that seems pretty plain to me. She will enjoy my never ending torture as I am punished ceaselessly forever and ever. Not sure any further explanation is needed.

I would never harm a child, never!!!

I drive a pickup truck and have never owned a van. A van is useless out on the farm.

If the mistakes I have made can serve your purposes in helping others, so be it!!!!! How can I possibly oppose you using me as an example of what not to do?

Comment

So that's it?

Basilissa said:

So that seems pretty plain to me. She will enjoy my never ending torture as I am punished ceaselessly forever and ever. Not sure any further explanation is needed.
            You'd understand if you only used your hands to open the Holy Bible instead of raping yourself mercilessly.

You see, Jesus told us, that in Heaven we will not feel any pain nor sorrow:

Revelation 21:4 - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Hence, I will not be able to empathize with your pain. I won't cry because Jesus Himself will wipe my tears (and I hope He'll wipe my nose, too, it always runs when I'm crying).

So, since Jesus will turn me into a psychopath unable to empathize with your pain, I suppose I will be laughing at you.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Basilissa said:

I would never harm a child, never!!!

I drive a pickup truck and have never owned a van. A van is useless out on the farm.

If the mistakes I have made can serve your purposes in helping others, so be it!!!!! How can I possibly oppose you using me as an example of what not to do?

I guess seeing you tortured will not be the first thing she will do in Heaven. She will be delighted by the many Heavenly pleasures.

But eternity is a lot of time and she will get some time to watch you suffer. And yes, it is like watching fail compilations on Youtube. You laugh while others suffer. And it is a good laugh.
              1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Hold on a minute. Does this person really have 330 infraction points, all for masturbating?

That is quite disturbing.
                WARNING:
                In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Someone changed my username essentially knocking me out of the forum until I finally figured it out!

Comment

Originally posted by biatch77 View Post
                    Someone changed my username essentially knocking me out of the forum until I finally figured it out!
                    It must have been Jesus Himself, as a punishment for what you have been doing when you were offline. Aren't you ASHAMED to make Him see what you do with your hands?!?

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

How does a person get 330 infraction points for masturbating? Are you just doing it non-stop, from the moment you awake, 'til well into the night?

I gather you're not employed, but even jobless people have to drink water and eat food for a few minutes each day.
                      WARNING:
                      In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                      REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                        How does a person get 330 infraction points for masturbating? Are you just doing it non-stop, from the moment you awake, 'til well into the night?

I gather you're not employed, but even jobless people have to drink water and eat food for a few minutes each day.
                        He says he's self employed and works pretty much 24/7, which means he does this on company time. Which is kinda gross. I wonder if that's why he changed his name?
                        Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                        1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

It is hard to believe how far a site can go under the borderline:

Gay Lesbian Bisexual Christian 101 - Accurate biblical and historical info defending LGB Christians from the anti-gay crowd.

The man who runs that site must be completely nuts
                          Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
                            He says he's self employed and works pretty much 24/7, which means he does this on company time. Which is kinda gross. I wonder if that's why he changed his name?

Alright already, so if the death penalty is the proper punishment may I ask the method of execution?

Comment

Originally posted by dallas1981texans View Post
                              Alright already, so if the death penalty is the proper punishment may I ask the method of execution?
                              It depends on what is legally allowed in your jurisdiction, dear (1 Peter 2:13).

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Things look pretty dark right now for those who love God and hate master-you-know-what.

But God's Grace will shine upon our nation again as soon as we pass all the new voting restriction bills being introduced by the remaining righteous Republicans out there.

When that new day dawns bright, the deeds of evil doers in the dark will come to light. Laws will be set forth allowing police and social workers to be on the lookout for this particular sin. Those people will be dealt with and properly executed by the means that God indicates in His Holy Word.

Enjoy your disgusting self-pleasures now, sinners! March fourth will be here before you know it and there will be a new sheriff in town who will restore decency to America.
                                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
                                X