This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: There are people

You're talking about "Bo's Law." I'll move your post to the proper thread.

In the mean time, why don't you make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section of the forum?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Re: Bo's Law (or how to tell real atheists from genuine ones)

Praise Jesus!!
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
        Here's a conundrum for you: If beer is so great, why is it only available on Earth? Huh? You don't have an answer for that, do you? We were blessed by God with the holy mead. There is no other explanation for it.
        Just finished a batch myself, 3 months of waiting was well worth it. The taste of mead is just another one of God's many reminders that he's there.

If you can taste God's work, how can people deny him?
        God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
        -Psalms 7:11
        Fact: Only Flaming Homos Use Macs

Comment

Originally posted by Logan View Post
          Just finished a batch myself, 3 months of waiting was well worth it. The taste of mead is just another one of God's many reminders that he's there.

If you can taste God's work, how can people deny him?
          So, I have been thinking for a while about this. Without divine inspiration why on Earth would man naturally just say, Hey! I am going to scrape some of this infectious looking stuff up and throw it in my grape juice or barley water and then let it sit in a cool oxygen free environment and see what happens when I drink it.

Who said, I am going to cut down this grass, seperate out the seeds, grind them into a fine flower, mix them with the same infectious looking stuff, a white rock from a chicken's butt, some ground up sugar or bee spit, and water and the milk from an other animal's teat? Then I will let it rise to a new size and shape. Afterwards, I will bake it at a precise temperature. Then I am going to eat this stuff.

Without God, man could not have come up with fermented drinks or baked goods.
          The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
          Give her a shovel.
          Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
          19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

Originally posted by wait_what View Post
            Without God, man could not have come up with fermented drinks or baked goods.
            Muslims came up with distillation of fire-water.

I imagine more than a few went blind or died before realizing that methanol comes first in a distillation, THEN ethanol.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
              Muslims came up with distillation of fire-water.

I imagine more than a few went blind or died before realizing that methanol comes first in a distillation, THEN ethanol.
              Thank you for the correction Reverend. I learn more and more each day here.
              The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
              Give her a shovel.
              Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
              19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

Hi, while not wanting to offend anyone, the reasoning in Bos Law seems really flawed to me. First of all, according to your bible, you can´t claim to know what is in another persons head, since that would be practicing divination.
                You guys want scripture:

Deuteronomy 18:10 "There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens"

And it is also a very weak argument. If someone disagrees with you you can´t just claim that the person doesn´t believe what he´s saying.
                Like it or not, Atheists just don´t believe in god. They don´t feel god inside them and reject him, they simply do not believe in such a thing as gods. Atheists do not believe in allah or vishnu either, just like you don´t believe in all other "heathen" gods.

Not believing in god doesn´t make you a bad person, it just means you weren´t raised in a christian family. There is a lot of hate directed towards people with different opinions on this forum, and I just think that´s wrong.

If you really believe that atheists and "heathens" will go to hell for their beliefs, then feel free to feel sorry for them, and try and change their opinion through open communication.
                But DON`T HATE THEM. Don´t call them scum and say they deserve an eternity of torment. Because they have not chosen their beliefs. Just like you, they are simply a victim of their surroundings, and their political, cultural and religious beliefs are too.

So try showing people a little love, because isn´t that the most noble thing in gods eyes?

Romans 12:10
                "Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another."

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler View Post
                  If you really believe that atheists and "heathens" will go to hell for their beliefs, then feel free to feel sorry for them, and try and change their opinion through open communication.
                  But DON`T HATE THEM. Don´t call them scum and say they deserve an eternity of torment. Because they have not chosen their beliefs. Just like you, they are simply a victim of their surroundings, and their political, cultural and religious beliefs are too.
                  I'm sorry, but loving those who hate our Lord would be in direct conflict with scripture.
                  Psalm 139:21-22 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
                  It also states that we should righteously judge the unsaved, put difference between the holy and the unholy, and wash our feet in the blood of the wicked.
                  Leviticus 10:10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
                  1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Psalm 58:10 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.
                  How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
                  The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
                  How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
                  God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Comment

Once again, Atheists don´t hate god. They were simply put in an environment where they were told that there is no god, and children will always believe what they are told by their parents.
                    So the innocent child which has been told that there is no god shouldn´t be hated by god. If god exists he must see that these people didn´t choose to not believe.

Comment

So the innocent child which has been told that there is no god shouldn´t be hated by god.
                      Nonsense! All this "blame your parents" crap that has been invented by hippies and democrats doesn't fool God at all! Everyone is responsible for his own actions, so if a child refuses to believe in God, he will burn in Hell. It's as simple as that!

The Holy Bible is extremely clear on this: Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

Please note God doesn't make any exceptions like "except when your parents are atheist liars" here. No believer? Hell!
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I can see that we´re stuck in a bit of a loop here, but I´ll try one more time.

They don´t choose to not believe in god, they simply don´t believe.

If you were approached by a Muslim who told you to praise Allah or burn in hell, would you start worshiping Allah? (Please refrain from saying something like "I´d kill that person.")

I know this will probably offend you, but i mean no harm when i say that Atheists who are approached by people preaching Christianity react the same way.
                        People don´t just change their mind like that.

Comment

I can see that we´re stuck in a bit of a loop here, but I´ll try one more time.

They don´t choose to not believe in god, they simply don´t believe.

If you were approached by a Muslim who told you to praise Allah or burn in hell, would you start worshiping Allah? (Please refrain from saying something like "I´d kill that person.")

I know this will probably offend you, but i mean no harm when i say that Atheists who are approached by people preaching Christianity react the same way.
                          People don´t just change their mind like that.
                          Whether you believe atheists (sorry, it's not a movement, it's the antonym of "theist" and thus not capitalized) "choose" to reject and deny God out of hatred or a desire to live a life of sin, or not, He will still cast them into His Lake of Fire for eternal torment for not following Him as He demands.

That's the way it is. Ignorance of God's Law is no excuse . . .When an atheist says he didn't know it was illegal to eat Christian babies, he still goes to Death Row.
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Re: Bo's Law (or how to tell real atheists from false ones)

I do not understand why most people on here try to disprove what is legitimately proven by science, eg. basic laws and observations (refer to earth is flat vs. round debate) by pseudo-scientific 'laws'.

If you guys want to disprove science, why strive to be 'scientists'?
                            If you want to be scientists and/or have failed in doing so previously, please remember, you can try again. always.

peace

Comment

Originally posted by forphysics View Post
                              I do not understand why most people on here try to disprove what is legitimately proven by science, eg. basic laws and observations (refer to earth is flat vs. round debate) by pseudo-scientific 'laws'.

If you guys want to disprove science, why strive to be 'scientists'?
                              If you want to be scientists and/or have failed in doing so previously, please remember, you can try again. always.

peace
                              We do not want to "disprove" science. We simply make distinction between true Biblical science and secular pseudoscience. According to the Bible, secular science is not science and thus we must try and expose its lies to the world.
                              1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
                              1 Timothy 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
                              How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
                              The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
                              How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
                              God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Isaiah Jones View Post
                                We do not want to "disprove" science. We simply make distinction between true Biblical science and secular pseudoscience. According to the Bible, secular science is not science and thus we must try and expose its lies to the world.
                                1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
                                1 Timothy 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
                                I don´t want to insult creationist theologists, but I think it´s wrong to call them scientists. The very term science is the observation of nature from an empirical and objective point of view, and thus creating theories that must be strengthened by proof.

Theologists are people who try to prove the existence of god, but they have not as of yet supported this theory with any empirical evidence. Therefore these theories cannot properly be called science.

Comment

Working...
                                X