This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christian Rights Watch

The truth is if we Christians are not on top, calling the shots and lording over everyone else, that means we are being persecuted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bezukhov View Post
      The truth is if we Christians are not on top, calling the shots and lording over everyone else, that means we are being persecuted.
      This is the first reasonable comment that I've heard you say, dear!
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Not satisfied with being allowed to walk in public in Norway, the Gay Agenda has won a pivotal battle that seeks to destroy Christianity and enforce Homosexuality in Scandinavia altogether.

Norway to allow gay church weddings

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Sioux Falls Scientists, a group of Jesus-hating climate fear-mongerers from Sioux Falls, South Dakota, have taken an active role in the persecution of Christians by hacking the public marketplace of ideas and peppering their false religion throughout the countryside in their area. Drivers and travelers will be forced to see this propaganda created to instill doubt and raise skepticism about God's Truth.

Pictures of actual billboards can be found HERE. I would warn parents about the potential spiritual danger approaching their children should they see these images and get uppity ideas stuck in their heads. These ideas are dangerous, especially when introduced to young children.

***WARNING***

*****GRAPHIC IMAGES OF SCIENCE AND FACTS*****

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I guess that means we have to put up bigger signs right in front of theirs to cover them up, and replace the lies of Satan with the truth of the Gospel?
            "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Bigger signs, and bigger choruses, sister! The San Francisco Gay Men's Choir persecuted Focus on the Family at their headquarters by infesting the front lawn with their Gay Agenda. I have no doubt tiny gay demons were lobbied all over the campus through the spittle of these singing Nancies.

Focus on the Family is a True Christian™ ministry with 2.3 million subscribers to ten monthly magazines. Founder Dr. James "Show your children your penis in the shower so they don't become gay" Dobson's ministry is heard by over 220 million people every day. In the United States alone, Dobson appears on 80 television stations daily. State affiliates: FOF is affiliated with 36 state groups such as the Pennsylvania Family Institute, the North Carolina Policy Council and the Rocky Mountain Family Council.

This is a HUGE ministry that reaches millions of people to warn them the dangers of homosexuality and of letting off children without sufficiently physically and emotionally painful discipline. Affiliated with 36 state groups, they serve the LORD by helping to fund the very policies that will ensure a Biblical oppression of sinners, lest the sins of the unrighteous become the downfall of America.

Comment

When Congress passed the Equal Access Act of 1984, Christians were assured the government couldn’t stop the formation of after-school Bible clubs at public schools throughout the country because we have the right to use public school space just like any other club. Jerry Falwell, pastor, president of Liberty University, and close, personal friend of Jesus was ecstatic, saying, "We knew we couldn’t win on school prayer, but ‘equal access’ gets us what we wanted all along."

Leave it to the Satanists to take a good thing and twist it around for Evil (just like the gays with their "GSA" abomination). Demanding the same right, The Satanic Temple officially launched their After School Satan, a program that competes with religious instruction by teaching children to value "free inquiry and rationalism," two things positively identified as some of the Things God Hates.

Comment

This kind of persecution happens when communities try to run a secular public school system even though people want it to be Christian. The public school system is a place to put the fear of God in children. That is its only purpose, really. Girls don't need any of what is taught in public schools and boys can learn to make a living from their fathers.

Communities need to do what Freehold has done. We have a Christian Public School System. Prayers are held every morning and lesson use the Bible as starting points. There is no border between our local government and what is taught at Landover Baptist Church.

I'm always boosting Freehold here. Why not! It's my job!
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Dr. Peter Boghossian, the professor who wrote A Manual for Creating Atheists, has released a smartphone app that specifically targets Jesus by bullying Christians into giving up their faith. Atheists are proud to target decent, God-fearing men, women, and children. They brag about it loud and clear. God forbid a Christian wants to train his child up in the ways of the LORD (Proverbs 22:6). Suddenly his beliefs are "outdated and refuted," and he's "reinforcing damaging internalized attitudes," but an atheist who wants to convince a person to reject Jesus, abandon home, and all into a lifetime of despair is a "hero."

Comment

In a courageous act, one more Christian stands before the tankards of atheism in a divinely inspired attempt to thwart the tidal wave of secularism and anarchy:

"Stand up to atheist power or prepare to submit to it"

An open letter to the state of Wyoming and the United States of America:

Atheist morality is power, and the Wyoming Supreme Court is set to destroy our American First Amendment right of freedom of religion by ruling against Judge Ruth Neely for her Christian beliefs.

Arrogant atheist Wyoming judges are ready to decree that all lawyers and judges in Wyoming must practice as professing atheists. This will create a precedent for all U.S. lawyers and judges to practice atheist rule.

Flat-earth atheist beliefs of genetic homosexuality, gender choice, and homosexual power and privilege will be mandated to the entire U.S. judicial system.

Atheists Stalin, Hitler and Mao murdered 100 million people in the 20th century according to their morality of power.

Unless we stand up for the Christian morality that has been the foundation of the United States of America, atheist America will use their morality of power to murder us and the Rule of Law. Christian silence and cowardice has allowed atheist rule in America ,and now the foundational American freedom, freedom of religion, is set to be annihilated.

Wyoming and America, stand up against atheist power or prepare to submit to tyranny and the atheist rule of men.

“If we ever forget that we’re one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.” –Ronald Reagan
                      (bold mine)

AMEN!

Comment

Even in the Godly state of Tennessee the liberals made it illegal to be a Christian in public. No more encouraging others to stay the course, or praising Jesus if you happen to be talking in the capacity of a representative of the secular government. When did this happen? Does the government not recognize Christmas? Why do they not recognize Christ?
                        Tennessee sheriff ordered to pay atheists $41,000 after preaching on Facebook

Comment

I was once told that "The problem with Baptists is, (we're) not held under long enough".

I reported this blatant hate speech crime to the police, to no avail.

YIC,
                          LL
                          And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
                          That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
                          2 Chronicles 15:12-13

Comment

Latest War on Christmas:

Ohio Public School refuses to teach God's Honest Truth, forced to teach State Standards Educational Content regarding Science.

Teaching students’ ideas about how the world came to be, other than science based theories like Evolution or the Big Bang is now forbidden in the Youngstown City Schools.

A directive issued by Youngstown Schools Chief Executive Officer Crish Mohip orders that starting this academic year, curriculum content will conform to science standards published by the Ohio Department of Education.
                            I'd like to know how the Ohio Department of Education came to know more about Creation than the Creator. By the way, the words “evolution” or “evolutionary” are mentioned fifty times in the Ohio Science Standards document. That's the problem with teaching only one idea and not leaving room for new information or critical thinking skills - no one recognizes it for what it is. Brainwashing.

Comment

Christians silenced again by the mob that demands "tolerance" and "love."

If in a town, 70 per cent of the men are married to 90 per cent of the women (and each marriage is between one man and one woman, as God intended when he made humans male and female), what percentage of the adult population are married?
                              Predictably, "tolerant" atheists hit the roof, silence the Christian, and take away his job .

Comment

Sister, from your link:
                                All staff are expected to abide by personal and professional standards of conduct, whether they are on the payroll or not.
                                This whole story is just disgusting and typically British. But, they have fired someone who is not even on the payroll?
                                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X