This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got questions? Use the search engine here!

I just found out something amazing! The Qur'an makes excellent toilet paper on those "Taco & Wings" nights

Comment

It seems the search engine doesn't work, but I've got a couple questions if anyone would like to help
      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
      abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by dylan mcmullen View Post
        It seems the search engine doesn't work, but I've got a couple questions if anyone would like to help
        There's a "Search" button at the top of every page.

(I'm guessing Google disabled it because there was no ad revenue involved. )

Comment

Originally posted by dylan mcmullen View Post
          **sigh**
          Last edited by BelieverInGod; 04-03-2013, 06:42 PM.
          Drama queen

Comment

It's back up and running!

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
            There's a "Search" button at the top of every page.
            That one's not as precise, and doesn't search the websites of our friends.
            Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
            Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
            Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Working...
            X