When did Europeans decide they all wanted Muslim immigration?
I'm looking for Europeans who can help me out with a bit of European history.
You see, I've been trying to read about the Great European Immigration Debate, where Europeans had a respectful debate, with all viewpoints welcome, and they came to a never-again challenged consensus that Muslims are their favorite people in the world and best possible immigrants.
I assume this debate would have come after the one where they decided that the laws of supply and demand are backwards - ie if you glut a market with a commodity, that commodity becomes more expensive. That's the logic behind immigration after all, that if you want higher wages, you glut the market with unskilled people who are desperate for any work at any wage.
I have to assume, because I've been looking all over and I just can't figure out the details of when and how this debate happened. I tried to find pictures of the crowds of demonstrators protesting the dire 1960's muslim-shortage. I couldn't.
I tried to find the slogans, the pictures of bumper stickers on those volkswagens: "There's no backlash where there's burkas" "I'd felofel without Muslims" "Sharia and sharia alike!" "Allah is gooden ja?"
I tried to find the rival bids from non-Muslim immigrant populations (Latin Americans pointing out that Spanish and Portuguese speaking Catholics have already existed in Europe, Chinese pointing out that they're the only people as secularized as Europeans, not to mention the only other people in the world willing to eat stuff like Haggis, etc.)
I'm also curious about the re-evaluations, where people said "Boy, good thing we didn't follow a low-immigration strategy like Japan, that place sure is a hell on Earth".
It's like there's a big blank spot between Normal 1960's Europe, and then suddenly 99% of Europeans want more Muslims to immigrate, and the other 1% all have swastikas tattooed on their skulls.
That's a pretty dramatic turning point of history, and I'd like to hear about it.
Proud supporter of Anyone But Obama For President/Exorcist-in-chief 2016! REGISTER TO VOTE!
Hey Kids! Find out what happens to children who read Harry Potter!
Got questions? USE OUR SEARCH ENGINE HERE!
|eurabia, europeans, immigrants, immigration, japan, muslims|
The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.