View Single Post
(#4123)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy! - 01-12-2014, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinpally View Post
i really dont care for are goverment, and thank you for pointing out my grammer mistake. thats nice of you to help out others. if you dont like to be unpleasant then try and act a bit more nice when you type and the things you type

one more thing, how does playing minecraft destroy are economy, cause i mean kids could want to grow up and be a farmer and make the food that you eat at mcdonalds or be the person who helps build that walmart you love to shop in

You might notice that I barely mentioned your lack of respect when writing your posts.

Yes, not taking the time to proof-read what we write has something of a "fornicate-you".

As for the economy it was your own asking.

If you back up some posts you will see that my main worry is the soul of those children.

Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Nevertheless I answered your question of what I did for the economy.

Tell me how that is "less nice"

PRAISE THE LORD!