Thread: Manly Jokes
View Single Post
(#381)
Old
True Christian™, Ex-Sand Nigra
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted

Donovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Manly Jokes - 09-19-2013, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godslefthand View Post
Mathew 7: 1-3 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2*For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
This means, before you point your finger, make sure your hands are clean. Believe me, Friend, True Christian™ hands are spotless, even under the nails.

You obviously have no idea what The Bible says/means, or else you would not have posted such a malicious and ignorant statement

Quote:
I've read a lot of quotes where you judge people to be hellbound. I hope Jesus gives you the same judgment you have given so many.
This is as unlikely as having a civilized, intelligent conversation with belligerent unsaved trash.

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

We're pretty tight with The Lord

Quote:
DO YOU THINK JESUS LIKES YOU PLAYING GOD?
yes

Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1st Corinthians 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
1st Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1st Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?.
1st Corinthians 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
1st Corinthians 6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
1st Corinthians 6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
(Notice in particular 6:5 where Paul urges us to Judge fellow "brethren" rather than leaving it up to civil authorities.)

2nd Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2nd Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2nd Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2nd Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Quote:
PREPARE TO RECIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN.
True Christian™ Love©? I'm chomping at the bit!

Quote:
GOD BLESS TRUE FOLLOWERS OFF CHRIST NOT THESE "CHRISTIAN" HIPPOCRITS. THIS SITE IS NOTHING BUT RIGHT WING BULLSHITERS PUSHING THEIR OWN AGENDA. REST IN HELL
What does it take to be a True Follower™ of Christ? Because we follow The Bible, to the letter. This is the requirement of True Christendom™, I don't know what you think it takes, but you are wrong regardless.

God Bless
DAM

Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.