View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash, another drunk abo
Under Investigation

Novatian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Novatian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Novatian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Novatian from El Sydney - 03-02-2013, 06:21 PM

Romans 5:5-6
Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

I believe God loves the ungodly.

What does this site advocate. I arrived here looking to help with the issue of religion and IQ. The forum looked good for service.

These verses appeal to me to form my practice as a Christian, love is the main thing, to receive love is a grace and salvation is by faith and grace. Love, I want this to change my heart.

I was ungodly as a teen, raised badly. I turned to Jesus thinking I was going to die from medication side effects. I repented. My dad was praying for me in the Pentecostal sphere and his pastor maybe too.

My Catholic family also prayed for me.

I got lost in Catholicism after repenting, and standing with a clear conscience for some weeks. After ten years and many preaching in which I learned I needed to be born again, and as a man who had trouble opening his heart, with further prayer I was born again. Received the Holy Spirit.

My attempts to convert people didn't work. I have never seen someone become converted because of me.

I was taught The Way of the Master 101 evangelism method. But I am rewriting it for myself and some others.