View Single Post
(#115)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
Why not one second?

I am reading from it, but they just don't seem to promote Love as much as hatred towards fellow people. I was reminded of this one right on this forum:
Luke 14:26
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

The Book of Job also says your wives and children do not matter, because God gave them to you. But if you were one of those wives, being told that you can easily be replaced is kind of harsh. God also did not take the woman and give it to the man, the woman gave herself to that man, or other people gave her to that man.
Amen.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN