View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Catholics can eat alligator on Good Friday. - 03-30-2013, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
That sounds very tasty, Mr. Holbeck! I hope you enjoyed them. Your catholic friend is being duped. His own religious authority has declared the beaver to be a fish, so your friend can eat beaver-tail soup and not worry about being punished in purgatory for it. Of course you and I know that purgatory is just as silly an idea as a beaver being a fish, and it doesn't really exist. Not really, and any person who spends any time thinking about it clearly will come to that conclusion as well. I hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Hello Mary Etheldreda. I told my friend that I have a friend who said he could eat beaver on Good Friday and he laughed and laughed and said his wife would be happy to hear that. She is from Michigan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
Isn't everything that lives in water fish? I mean, everyhing that flies, like crows, eagles, geese, bats etc are birds, so it would make sense if everything that lives in water is fish, wouldn't it?
Hello Ex-Viking. I agree with you but sometimes alligators live on the land so it is a gray area. Not the land but the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
How come gator guy didn't invite you over for some gator BBQ?
Hello Nobar King. I do not know. He uses a gas grill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer C. Eldrich View Post
I had a Hindu neighbor who said that he was able to eat fish and still be a vegetarian because Hindus think that fish are like bananas of the sea. I didn't really get that but I wasn't about to argue and risk not getting any fish tacos (his birthday was on May 5 so it was like a Hindu Mexican party).
Hello Palmer C. Eldrich. I have a Hindu neighbor who does eyebrow threading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Well why not, the Catholics make up everything else, I guess they get to reinvent what is a fish and what isn't.

I've never had alligator, but I've heard it's tasty. So I looked it up in some of my online recipe threads, and every one of them says to add so many pounds of alligator MEAT! If I look up a fish recipe it says add 2 pounds salmon, or trout but never uses the word meat.

Well I'll slightly disagree with you on this. I think muscle is officially meat when it's butchered. After all, the venison in my freezer is still meat.

Hmmmm........ interesting neighbor. Obviously confused on a lot of subjects. I hope he doesn't keep the rat poison in the pantry.

Vegetarians are weird. They'll eat fish, chicken, eggs, cheese, milk, etc, etc, etc, but still look down their noses at you because you enjoy a good side of beef.

It's still irking me that I can't find that study they did in "Berkley" where 60% of the "vegetarians" had eaten beef in the last 48 hours.
Hello BelieverInGod. I think you are right because I went to Publix yesterday and at the butcher it said MEAT on the sign and not MUSCLE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Rune Enoe View Post
It appears to me, Mr. Holbeck, that you answered you own question. Catholics aren't real Christians. They are Pagans who have replaced the Reality Of Jesus Christ with man-made fables.

On Fridays they will eat alligator (and beaver and capybara) pretending it's fish, and on Sundays they will eat a cookie pretending it's the flesh of Our Savior Jesus Christ.

In fact, St. Paul specifically warned us that this Pagan cult would be yet another sign we are living in the end times:
1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1 Timothy 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
Hello Pastor Rune Enoe. I will show your Bible quotes to my friend today. One of his children is a Catholic priest so it will be like killing two birds with one stone.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.