View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-19-2014, 01:52 AM

Bob,

First of all, not all doctors are mean. Some doctors are very nice people. Do you like nice people, Bob? I think you are very nice. Promise me that you will not tell Mother about my note to you. Will you promise, Bob? Good.

I think your mother sits in a very scornful seat, Bob. Do you know what scornful means, Bob? It is not nice - not nice at all. You, however, are a nice person, and you should never sit in the seat of the scornful. God tells us not to in His special Book, the HOLY BIBLE.

The next time one of those nice nurses comes to visit, ask her if you can speak to the psychologist on call. Tell her it must be very private. Then talk to the nice psychologist about the things mother does. You can even tell the psychologist that you're hoping to find a girlfriend. Ask him if he thinks you're ready for such a thing.

Do not be sad if he says no! Instead, be happy that you know that you are a good person and one that will someday meet a very nice person that is just as nice as you. My precious wife, Jennifer, looked at your photo and said that you are handsome. Isn't she nice? And remember: YOU ARE NICE, TOO!

Pray to Jesus and ask Him to heal your mind. One more thing: be sure the nice psychologist adds my referral fee to your hospital bill. Don't say anything about this to Mother. I will be praying for you.

Psalms 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsell of the vngodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornefull.