View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged national monument hater

Violins Demonized Full of it Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv

Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Jesus Wore Pants, Not a Dress! - 01-29-2013, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
That's surprising coming from you. Are you finally figuring out the Word of God?
I have started studying the Bible (KJV of course) and I took all the words to heart. Jesus started turning my life around as soon as I accepted him into my heart.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. (Luke 19:27)